KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultron vs Thanos

Ultron vs Thanos
Started by: pym-ftw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Ultron vs Thanos

Ultron gets 1day of prep

Fight on an asteroid in deep space
No Bfr
Most recent versions

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 01:31 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Anyone?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 04:27 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Thanos transmutes him or something

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 02:41 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I can't imagine a way in which Ultron could win. Thanos pwn 10/10

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 02:43 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Is current Ultron made of primary adamantium?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 03:35 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Stalemate.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 03:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Leaning towards Ultron.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 04:03 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

LOL! Thanos.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 04:53 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Lol indeed.

Thanos wins.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 05:11 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nihilist
Lol indeed.

Thanos wins.

How ?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 05:28 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Thanos eventually. One is made out of nearly indestructible metal while the other is made out of well...immortal flesh. I don't think I've seen anything that Ultron has dished out so far that can put Thanos down while Thanos can eventually come up with something fancy like teleporting Ultron and him in a blackhole (something he has already survived).

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 05:38 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Has anyone ever resisted the encephalo beam?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 05:39 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Thanos eventually. One is made out of nearly indestructible metal while the other is made out of well...immortal flesh. I don't think I've seen anything that Ultron has dished out so far that can put Thanos down while Thanos can eventually come up with something fancy like teleporting Ultron and him in a blackhole (something he has already survived).

Is there more than one instance of Thanos dealing with a black hole? The only example I've seen had him get bloodied-up by being near one, not actually in it, and only briefly before it "burnt-out."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 05:43 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Originally posted by Delta1938
Is there more than one instance of Thanos dealing with a black hole? The only example I've seen had him get bloodied-up by being near one, not actually in it, and only briefly before it "burnt-out."

Near one? I thought he was engulfed in it till he managed to hijack a passing skrull ship.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 05:49 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Near one? I thought he was engulfed in it till he managed to hijack a passing skrull ship.

I don't know if you're thinking of the one I saw, but the ship never actually went in the black hole.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 05:50 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

The skrull didn't but I thought his ship was. He even referenced it while getting patched up from his injuries.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 05:59 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

The skrull didn't but I thought his ship was. He even referenced it while getting patched up from his injuries.

If we're talking about the same instance, I had seen someone point-out with scans he highlighted the area that showed Thanos never actually entered the black hole.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 06:01 PM
Sixth_Winged

Hmm meh, i can't recall details clearly of it so you might probably be right. Too lazy to dig on it.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 06:09 PM
Sixth_Winged

Thanos could've been annihilated as well as he wasn't cursed at the time.

So well I think Ultron might have a better before (think thanos is quite immortal now again). Don't think matter manip would do much though seeing as that's how Ultron is able to move in the first place being solidly adamantium and such.

Last edited by Sixth_Winged on Sep 9th, 2012 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 06:11 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Hmm meh, i can't recall details clearly of it so you might probably be right. Too lazy to dig on it.

I'll try to find scans later, if I can't find the highlighted ones I'll just highlight them myself. Don't feel like looking right now either.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 06:11 PM