KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » War Hulk vs Thanos

War Hulk vs Thanos
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

War Hulk vs Thanos

No shields for Thanos no bfring. Who wins?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 07:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Would tp work on War?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 07:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

war

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 03:56 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I would say Thanos highjacks the celestial armor changing Hulk back to normal then where he mind screws Hulk

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 05:06 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
I would say Thanos highjacks the celestial armor changing Hulk back to normal then where he mind screws Hulk

So you think Thanos can over power this version of Hulk? The same Hulk that stopped Juggernaut dead in his tracks (broke Juggernauts enchantment as being unstoppable).

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...sjuggernaut.jpg

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 05:46 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thanos

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 07:09 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thanos via powerbomb

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 07:35 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightySAXON

i think it would be close fight i still give edge to thanos based on his years of combat, strength on hulk's leve and magic manipulation.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 03:38 PM
MightySAXON is currently offline Click here to Send MightySAXON a Private Message Find more posts by MightySAXON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by carver9
So you think Thanos can over power this version of Hulk? The same Hulk that stopped Juggernaut dead in his tracks (broke Juggernauts enchantment as being unstoppable).

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...sjuggernaut.jpg

I always thought the whole unstoppable thing was more of a tagline, not actually part of Cytorrak's enchantment on Cain.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 05:05 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Digi
I always thought the whole unstoppable thing was more of a tagline, not actually part of Cytorrak's enchantment on Cain.

Naah, its part of the enchantment..stated on panel. Remember, Juggernaut enchantment gave him the power to walk through Thor god blast before the street gave way (even though Thor did slow him down a bit). Hulk outright stopped him in his tracks.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 05:10 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Naah, its part of the enchantment..stated on panel. Remember, Juggernaut enchantment gave him the power to walk through Thor god blast before the street gave way (even though Thor did slow him down a bit). Hulk outright stopped him in his tracks.

lies

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...uggernaut07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...uggernaut08.jpg

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 05:37 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

That was his forcefield and durability, not his momentum powers, yeah?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 06:42 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Thanos in a stomp. dumb thread.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 07:55 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Thanos in a stomp. dumb thread.

When does anyone take you serious involving Hulk?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 08:05 PM
golem370

Thanos is one of the smartest characters in marvel, he has durability above herald level, he has enough brunt force power to send Galactus through and outside his ship he also has the strength to stand toe to toe with Blood and Thunder Thor, and to stand toe to toe with Classic Thor and Thing, and on top of that he is a really good fighter. I love Hulk but he is in for a fight.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 10:27 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by Digi

Actually the unstoppable thingy is pretty much part of his powerset along with the increased durability and strength . That particular aspect of his enchantment has only ever been broken by Celestial tech-enhanced Hulk(the one that carver is using in this thread) and Thor's Godblast(which went even further and pushed him back) .

On a sidenote, all of it went overboard in the Trion Juggernaut arc when Cain got possessed by the full power of Cyttorak and his powers got increased to such an extent that he was punching his way through dimensions in order to reach the Trion gods and eventually ended up reaching critical mass .

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 10:38 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

If you personally ask me Juggernaut did not have that much ''momentum'' going on there in first place confused

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 03:33 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by golem370
Thanos is one of the smartest characters in marvel, he has durability above herald level, he has enough brunt force power to send Galactus through and outside his ship he also has the strength to stand toe to toe with Blood and Thunder Thor, and to stand toe to toe with Classic Thor and Thing, and on top of that he is a really good fighter. I love Hulk but he is in for a fight.

Thanos is a moderate fighter at best. And strengthwise, Hulk beats him.

I'm not even sure Thanos is actually more durable than Hulk, but even if he is, it won't be much.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 05:35 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Thanos taught Gamora how to fight which should mean he is a great fighter at her level or above. Thanos has withstood a blackhole and hits from Odin and Depowered Tyrant which show his durability because Tyrant defeat 4 or 5 heralds rather easy and Odin one-shotted Silver Surfer and Drax the Destroyer. Thanos also singel handly the Ovin army who is said to have been most powerful mercenary army in the universe.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on Nov 12th, 2012 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 05:58 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Thanos teaching gamora by robots means he's a great fighter, smh. NVM, this is thanos.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 07:03 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote