KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pure Slugfest: Superman and WW vs Thor and Silver Surfer

Pure Slugfest: Superman and WW vs Thor and Silver Surfer
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Pure Slugfest: Superman and WW vs Thor and Silver Surfer

Pure melee slugfest...meaning only physical attacks, no energy attacks. Hammer and lasso and surfboard are all allowed. No BFR.

Which duo wins?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 01:13 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Superman will own both.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 01:15 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

team 1 wins, obvisouly

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 01:16 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Thor solos

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 01:19 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

poor norrin

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 01:21 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Wonder Woman watches Supes beat their ass and then goes to make out with Clark.

Top hat not required.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 03:46 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

team 1

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 03:50 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Thor and Surfer

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 04:07 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Thor and Surfer

In slugfest? Don't make me laugh.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 04:49 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Wonder Woman watches Supes beat their ass and then goes to make out with Clark.

This, but he's making out with her while beating their candy @sses.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 05:01 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

H2H Thor would make supes his *****.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 05:03 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

H2H Thor would make supes his *****.

Yeah, superman is only far stronger, much more durable and strikes much harder. Not even thorbags would make that claim you just did.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 05:08 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, superman is only far stronger, much more durable and strikes much harder. Not even thorbags would make that claim you just did.

Yeah okay, Thor is far more skilled in h2h. About equal strength, Durability. And speed goes to supes.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 05:13 AM
carver9

If this is reboot DC characters...team 2 stomps. Pre reboot, team 1 gets the majority after a good fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 05:15 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yeah okay, Thor is far more skilled in h2h. About equal strength, Durability. And speed goes to supes.

I'd like you to prove all those things. Take any five year period of superman's career and he would still have better strength feats than thor's entire fifty year career. In durability, superman would absolutely crush thor. Speed is not even worth considering.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 05:19 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Surfer's no slug but not wonderwoman level either in my opinion. Thor's arguably more skilled than Superman, which should help with the strength gap but Kal's not a slug in skill either. The damage both can take is a wash basically. Non jobbing Thor is plenty durable. Overall it'll be team 2's fight to lose, with Norrin being the relatively weak link.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 05:19 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Damborgson
Surfer's no slug but not wonderwoman level either in my opinion. Thor's arguably more skilled than Superman, which should help with the strength gap but Kal's not a slug in skill either. The damage both can take is a wash basically. Non jobbing Thor is plenty durable. Overall it'll be team 2's fight to lose, with Norrin being the relatively weak link.

Dambo, would you like to go at a feat war saying thor's equal in strength and durability against superman? Also in slugfest, you just stand there and trade punches. No skills or speed or dodging punches.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 05:24 AM
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

I'd like you to prove all those things. Take any five year period of superman's career and he would still have better strength feats than thor's entire fifty year career. In durability, superman would absolutely crush thor. Speed is not even worth considering.

Yeah only because DC has to put stupid outlying strength feats.
Perfect Example: Superman bench press earth equivalent weight for 5 days under red sun radiation.
With that amount of strength he shouldve been able to crush every little thing thrown his way, WITH EASE.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 05:31 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Dambo, would you like to go at a feat war saying thor's equal in strength and durability against superman? Also in slugfest, you just stand there and trade punches. No skills or speed or dodging punches.

Who said anything about strength? Read closer Ahbi.
Thor's arguably more skilled than Superman, which should help with the strength gap

Durability hardly seems like it'll be so one sided either.
In durability, superman would absolutely crush thor.

Doubt it. I'll admit right now that Superman should have an edge on Thor in durability, but outright absolutely crush Thor? Sure, I'll argue that in feats. Go ahead and start yours, and I'll reply tomorrow.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 05:33 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yeah only because DC has to put stupid outlying strength feats.
Perfect Example: Superman bench press earth equivalent weight for 5 days under red sun radiation.
With that amount of strength he shouldve been able to crush every little thing thrown his way, WITH EASE.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Who said anything about strength? Read closer Ahbi.

Durability hardly seems like it'll be so one sided either.

Doubt it. I'll admit right now that Superman should have an edge on Thor in durability, but outright absolutely crush Thor? Sure, I'll argue that in feats. Go ahead and start yours, and I'll reply tomorrow.

Yeah, he would outright crush Thor in durability too if we go by feats. I don't like to post feats in air though. Just for an example, superman survives a planet the size of Jupiter blowing up on his face while extremely weakened by red sun and subsequent kryptonite radiation and isn't even KOED.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

This was also Byrne superman.

Skills would be wash either way not that it matters in a slugfest.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 05:47 AM