KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ms. Marvel vs Aquaman

Ms. Marvel vs Aquaman
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Ms. Marvel vs Aquaman

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

New 52 Aquaman. No oceans or any source of water on the battlefield. Who wins?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 11:23 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Ms. Marvel... just because!

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 11:24 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

AM via Trident to the cooch.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 11:26 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Aquaman has a shot with the trident but with her flight, speed and long range attacks? She wins imho. This is one of those fights where telepathy would be more useful then strength.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jul 3rd, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 11:29 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Carol, but give it six months or a year, and the answer might be different given Aquaman's progression.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 11:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Carol, but give it six months or a year, and the answer might be different given Aquaman's progression.

Arthur makes her work for it due to strength advantage and his trident gives him chances for one shots. Carol for now because of flight and ranged.

Seriously though they should allow for the trident to manipulate water/moisture for increased long ranged capability. Nothing too powerful, but something that can give him more dimension. Please no tp preboot style. Maybe limited tp, but nothing too overpowered offensively. It would make him cheesy.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 11:44 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

How would giving him his previous level of telepathy make him cheesy?

If they give him hydrokinesis, it makes Mera redundant.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 11:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I don't think Aquaman is stronger. Not after the last few years.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 11:51 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

How would giving him his previous level of telepathy make him cheesy?

If they give him hydrokinesis, it makes Mera redundant.

Tp? Bleh.. He's supposed to be a bad@$$ lord of the seas. Limited tp is fine for defense and some communication or maybe even empathy. Tp is sooo boring. I'd rather him beat someone physically warrior style.

Nah nothing like Mera. Definitely not to that extent. I'm talkin more defined abilities like water lances or water shield.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 11:56 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think Aquaman is stronger. Not after the last few years.
He just threw an atomic sub from the bottom of the sea straight through the water's surface.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 12:00 AM
Senor Cage

If its strength vs strength, carol wins, but if aquaman can use tp, he wins.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 12:10 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Tp? Bleh.. He's supposed to be a bad@$$ lord of the seas. Limited tp is fine for defense and some communication or maybe even empathy. Tp is sooo boring. I'd rather him beat someone physically warrior style.

Nah nothing like Mera. Definitely not to that extent. I'm talkin more defined abilities like water lances or water shield.

you don't think commanding an army of creatures that most people believe only exist in their nightmares, isn't badass? I honestly like aquaman winning fights physically, but the way his telepathy was used pre-reboot was awesome. his very will made manifest. I don't mind him using telepathy when the situation calls for it, and the way it was shown preboot was different from most heroes, so I liked it more.

young justice style?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 12:14 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

you don't think commanding an army of creatures that most people believe only exist in their nightmares, isn't badass? I honestly like aquaman winning fights physically, but the way his telepathy was used pre-reboot was awesome. his very will made manifest. I don't mind him using telepathy when the situation calls for it, and the way it was shown preboot was different from most heroes, so I liked it more.

young justice style?

Marine telepathy is fine. He is lord of the seas after all... But when he starts affecting creatures that live around water or creatures "evolved" from marine life (ie). humans, that gets so bleh..

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 12:23 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Marine telepathy is fine. He is lord of the seas after all... But when he starts affecting creatures that live around water or creatures "evolved" from marine life (ie). humans, that gets so bleh..

Why? Just curious...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 12:25 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Why? Just curious...

Dunno really. Doesn't sit well with me. Always disliked how he tp birds to do his bidding. I'm like, hey that should be Hawkman's thing...

mad

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 12:32 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Dunno really. Doesn't sit well with me. Always disliked how he tp birds to do his bidding. I'm like, hey that should be Hawkman's thing...

mad

laughing out loud

Okay, so not birds. What about his little trick against the White Martians? Or the other aliens? Or the AI? Or even Kordax?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 12:35 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

laughing out loud

Okay, so not birds. What about his little trick against the White Martians? Or the other aliens? Or the AI? Or even Kordax?
not a fan.
might as well be mainly a tp guy. just doesn't seem warrior sea king like to me.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 12:42 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

not a fan.
might as well be mainly a tp guy. just doesn't seem warrior sea king like to me.

As long as he's mainly a h2h/melee fighter, I don't mind him using his telepathy to augment it. Like when he fought Despero, for example.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 12:46 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

As long as he's mainly a h2h/melee fighter, I don't mind him using his telepathy to augment it. Like when he fought Despero, for example.

No!! Please no tp beyond marine life.

Give him defined water abilities through his lance!!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 12:50 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No!! Please no tp beyond marine life.

Give him defined water abilities through his lance!!!

laughing out loud

I don't want him to have water abilities. He had those with the water hand, and they were cool and all, but I feel it would ruin him as a melee fighter unless he solely kept to things like shields and the like.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 12:54 AM