KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Thanos

Wolverine vs Thanos
Started by: Batman-Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Wolverine vs Thanos

Thanos won't defend himself. Wolverine is free to attack and slash at him as many time as he wishes. How long would it take Logan to bring Thanos down, ko or kill him.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 05:23 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

About as long as it would take Superman...

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 05:30 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
About as long as it would take Superman...

3 Seconds?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 05:35 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Re: Wolverine vs Thanos

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thanos won't defend himself. Wolverine is free to attack and slash at him as many time as he wishes. How long would it take Logan to bring Thanos down, ko or kill him.

Bout 3 seconds. Adamantium in the brain can be a m'fker! smile

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 05:48 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Wolverine can and will chop Thanos up.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 06:02 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockofAges

He keeps slashing away until he dies of old age, and yes I know he ages slowly.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 06:16 PM
RockofAges is currently offline Click here to Send RockofAges a Private Message Find more posts by RockofAges Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Poor Thanos...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 06:16 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Poor Thanos...

Yeah i wasn't sure at first. But if this is the common opinion, that his invulnerability isn't that great thumb up.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 10:42 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Thanos' durability is off the charts-- it's extremely uber. However, Wolverine's claws--not unlike Hulk's strength--shit on logic.

...Not to mention that Wolvie has already penetrated Thanos[shifty] on panel:
(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 10:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Galan007
^ Thanos' durability is off the charts-- it's extremely uber. However, Wolverine's claws--not unlike Hulk's strength--shit on logic.

I think so. Thanos imho has the durability of an top Skyfather against Energy attacks and a Trans Durability against blunt force. The piercing durability is what interests me here ^^. But thanks for the scan thumb up

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 11:03 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

In the scan Galan's posted, Thanos was using the Power Gem. Even that didn't help him.

Without it, Hawkeye's arrows pierced him as seen not long ago in Avengers Assemble:

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 11:29 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

[]

Quan is offically jealous.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 12:09 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Silent Master
Quan is offically jealous.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 12:28 AM
Stoic
Avenger

I know that the claws would pierce Thanos, but wouldn't they do the same to Superman?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 12:30 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

I think so. Thanos imho has the durability of an top Skyfather against Energy attacks and a Trans Durability against blunt force. The piercing durability is what interests me here ^^. But thanks for the scan thumb up

When it comes to wolverine logic don't exist. Wolverine is so popular they will allow him to at least inflict damage on thanos. Its like batman and darkseid. the bat kick knocking darky down or even hurting him. Theses are 2 examples of street levelers + inflicting damage on high end hearld to skyfather types for the simple reason they are POPULAR and that's the only reason its written that way. Spiderman is another example of punching the hulk at the speed of light. Theses guys are so popular they get ridiculously over rated feats at times. Of coarse they wont win theses fights but to please the fans they get some licks in.

As far as the thread goes, thanos has godly durability against everything minus pierceing, yes its gay but that's the way it is. In this case wolverine rips him apart.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 12:39 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In the scan Galan's posted, Thanos was using the Power Gem. Even that didn't help him.

Without it, Hawkeye's arrows pierced him as seen not long ago in Avengers Assemble:

or it could just be stuck in his armor

Damn probably gave Quan an idea
Originally posted by Stoic
I know that the claws would pierce Thanos, but wouldn't they do the same to Superman?
Logan has failed to cut Colossus before, so it depends where you take his average.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 12:43 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

As the above scans show, Wolvie slashes Thanos into tiny pieces....

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 04:37 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Basically less then a flesh wound, if you look at what he endured in Infinity Crusade.

And there's some "creative lisence for dramatic effect" happening in that story. Masterson Thor also kicked his arse, and he acted like he was in trouble a lot from attacks he'd normally shrug off.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Nov 6th, 2013 at 04:51 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 04:49 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terrax?

Uses an axe, so not blunt force. Thanos took his best (And his best put down WOL Morg.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 04:54 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by cdtm
Basically less then a flesh wound, if you look at what he endured in Infinity Crusade.

And there's some "creative lisence for dramatic effect" happening in that story. Masterson Thor also kicked his arse, and he acted like he was in trouble a lot from attacks he'd normally shrug off.

Spiderman sent him reeling for a sec. I thought of the whole thing as a big show to impress lady death since that's what he was going for at the time. Is there any reason he couldn't have done to every hero there what he did to Thor and Nova?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 05:26 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote