KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HP Doomsday vs Thor

HP Doomsday vs Thor
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

HP Doomsday vs Thor

Pure slugfest. Who wins?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 10:47 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Pure slugfest? Doomsday.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 10:47 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Here I thought Thor has better durability feats than Doomsday?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 10:49 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend

I see you're unable to remember/understand/read my point.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Then please, open the thread, and post all the scans you have of Doomsday tanking/resisting magical lightning.

Not Imperiex probes.

Not Martian vision.

not HV.

Magical lightning. No twisting of my words. The original point was that using Thor as proof that Zeus' magic is weak is not exactly fool proof, as he is, you know, the god of thunder (and lightning).

But by all means, turn it into a personal attack so that you can once more nuthug certain characters.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 10:51 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Um,is this some kind of comeback from the durability feat thread? Where it was simply asked who had the highest on panel durability feat and not who was more consistently durable?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 11:18 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Genii96
Um,is this some kind of comeback from the durability feat thread? Where it was simply asked who had the highest on panel durability feat and not who was more consistently durable?

It's a comeback from Zeus vs Doomsday lol.

I made the point that Zeus uses magic, which Doomsday has never encountered before - and that Zeus, being Skyfather levels, would have powerful magic.

Abhi countered with the point that Zeus' magic is weak - and used the examples of Thor and Herc.

My counterpoint was that Thor, being the god of thunder, wasn't exactly the best example to use of Zeus' weak magic. Thor would have a better durability against magical lightning than Doomsday would.

Abhi then jumped on that, and now believes I think Thor> Doomsday in ALL durability areas.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 11:29 AM
TheLordofMurder

That's exactly what this is...

@abhi

Everyone in their right mind knows that H/P Doomsday>>>>>Thor.

Thats not even debatable; I'd place that version of Doomsday in the High Trans Tier while Thor is a High Herald...

Thor has higher highs than DD, but has lower lows; on average he's well beneath DD; don't get bent out of shape because Thors highs are better than DD's in certain areas...

Afterall, peak feats aren't everything...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 11:33 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

High end Thor vs HP Doomsday...Thor stomps.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 12:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

laughing out loud

Looks like it.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 01:11 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

Doomsday

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 02:14 PM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anadrol1

Doomsday slugfest with ease

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 03:18 PM
Anadrol1 is currently offline Click here to Send Anadrol1 a Private Message Find more posts by Anadrol1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

So it's a bait thread for DS?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 03:37 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Damborgson
So it's a bait thread for DS?

#startedfromthebottom

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 03:45 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I see you're unable to remember/understand/read my point.

But by all means, turn it into a personal attack so that you can once more nuthug certain characters.

Don't cry now. I never attacked you personally. You never had any point. Somehow DD is weak to magic and he always adapts to energy like HV and Martian vision.

This is just a culmination of all the comments in Thor/Doomsday thread.

Last edited by abhilegend on Oct 14th, 2015 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 05:07 PM
Insane Titan

Maybe Abhi should go make this thread on another forum complaining about KMC laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 05:29 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's what he does.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 07:04 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. Thor dies in under a minute tops.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 07:16 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by abhilegend

And that, is why I'm closing the thread.

Don't do that again.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 07:18 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote