KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Hyperion and Gladiator 1 vs 2

Superman vs Hyperion and Gladiator 1 vs 2
Started by: RadZoa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RadZoa

Superman vs Hyperion and Gladiator 1 vs 2

Who wins? All bloodlusted

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 03:14 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Any one of them would beat superman one on one. Together, this is the WORST spite thread ever created and needs to be closed for ULTIMATE SPITE against poor superman.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 03:51 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman beats the shit out of both.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 04:23 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

JBL and his CBR Gladiator.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 04:30 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
JBL and his CBR Gladiator.
A lot better than your KMC superman. He has to be number one in everything at all costs right?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 04:51 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of both.
He can't even beat black Adam.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 04:53 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 04:58 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JBL
He can't even beat black Adam.

And that's related how? Did these two fight black Adam anywhere and I missed it?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 04:59 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by JBL
A lot better than your KMC superman. He has to be number one in everything at all costs right?
KMC Superman is based on feats not fanboy bias.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 05:44 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Current Superman would win in my opinion.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 05:53 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Supes.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 08:55 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Damborgson
Current Superman would win in my opinion.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 10:55 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Either solo for a split.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 03:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by carver9
Either solo for a split.
LMAO. Gladiator and Hyperion would play ping pong with supermans dead body. Not trying to be funny, but I want to see how long this spite thread stays open and who votes for Superman.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 04:19 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JBL
LMAO. Gladiator and Hyperion would play ping pong with supermans dead body. Not trying to be funny, but I want to see how long this spite thread stays open and who votes for Superman.

You still haven't answered my question.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 05:30 PM
carver9

Originally posted by JBL

I would "probably" give Hyperion the majority and that's a huge probably. Gladiator and Superman could go either way imo. Gladiator tends to get cocky during fights allowing people to punch on him which would be a huge factor in a fight against Superman. Gladiator have some huge fts under his belt that is pretty concrete but that personality of his changes things drastically. I've learned to respect Superman for the character he is and making any kind of mistakes against someone with the intellect he has is a game changer imo. I'm being generous and not giving Superman the edge against Gladiator because I know that would put smiles on some people face here but Glads would have to fight out of character to pull the win against him.

Hyperion on the other hand have insane fts and his combat skills are almost on par with Superman imo. People are highly impressed with Superman benching a planet but Hyperion fts piss on this showing. He have good combat showings as well. I personally would give him the edge against Superman but out of respect and per Superman accomishments, I'm calling it a split with this being one of the longest fights in comics. Longest.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 05:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
I would "probably" give Hyperion the majority and that's a huge probably. Gladiator and Superman could go either way imo. Gladiator tends to get cocky during fights allowing people to punch on him which would be a huge factor in a fight against Superman. Gladiator have some huge fts under his belt that is pretty concrete but that personality of his changes things drastically. I've learned to respect Superman for the character he is and making any kind of mistakes against someone with the intellect he has is a game changer imo. I'm being generous and not giving Superman the edge against Gladiator because I know that would put smiles on some people face here but Glads would have to fight out of character to pull the win against him.

Hyperion on the other hand have insane fts and his combat skills are almost on par with Superman imo. People are highly impressed with Superman benching a planet but Hyperion fts piss on this showing. He have good combat showings as well. I personally would give him the edge against Superman but out of respect and per Superman accomishments, I'm calling it a split with this being one of the longest fights in comics. Longest.

What combat feats of Hyperion is better than Superman carver?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 05:33 PM
Genii96

He is not beating both at the same time

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 05:48 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JBL
Any one of them would beat superman one on one. Together, this is the WORST spite thread ever created and needs to be closed for ULTIMATE SPITE against poor superman.

My mind exactly.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 06:22 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

DC Vs Marvel

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 06:32 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote