KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Separatist droid army vs. Marvel

Separatist droid army vs. Marvel
Started by: Eli Vanto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Separatist droid army vs. Marvel

Forgive me if this is the wrong place for such a thread.

But I was wondering what would happen if the Separatist droid army from Star Wars (at its peak) invaded the Marvel main galaxy? Lets say no one above the herald tier can get involved.

Could the droid army conquer the galaxy or??

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 09:03 PM
Eli Vanto is currently offline Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

By "peak" do you mean numbers?

Because one of the guidebooks states that the CIS army numbered in the quintillions.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 09:19 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Ya peak numbers, peak firepower. All that.

Can be canon or Legends. Whichever works best.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 09:32 PM
Eli Vanto is currently offline Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Obviously the droids themselves wouldn't even remotely present a challenge -- the problem would be the sheer number of them. Quintillions of droids swarming the galaxy wouldn't be easy to contain at all.

Even if the Separatists split up their army into squadrons composed of a billion droids each, they could still attack billionS of different worlds simultaneously, for example.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 12:35 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Wouldn't Mojo's particle beam handle the masses.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 12:40 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Thor gets killed via a rock

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 01:00 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Well...yeah. They would have to find a way to disable them in mass, because they would absolutely ravage worlds with how many of them their are.

How did they lose in phantom menace again ?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 01:35 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
Well...yeah. They would have to find a way to disable them in mass, because they would absolutely ravage worlds with how many of them their are.

*Revenge of the Sith

Anakin killed all their leaders and sent a shutdown signal that turned off the droids. Emperor planned all that to end the war quickly.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 01:48 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Mungiforce Madison Jeffries appears out of nowhere (even Mungi didn't see him coming) and controls them all for the easy win thumb up

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 02:14 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Oh I meant their defeat at the battle of Naboo, but yeah that’s good too !

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 02:35 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Mungi thinks he can educate us on Star Wars now... wink

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 02:53 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Oh but I can. In Phantom Menace that battalion has shut down (by Anakin) when that trade federation battlecruiser was blown up. All the droids automatically shut off

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 03:08 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I don't believe Dambo was asking a genuine question, you know.

We don't have Alzheimer's (yet).

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 03:10 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I don't believe Dambo was asking a genuine question, you know.

We don't have Alzheimer's (yet).

Correct I don’t. Also on a separate note

Originally posted by Damborgson

*Revenge of the Sith

Anakin killed all their leaders and sent a shutdown signal that turned off the droids. Emperor planned all that to end the war quickly

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 04:15 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Re: Separatist droid army vs. Marvel

Originally posted by Eli Vanto
Forgive me if this is the wrong place for such a thread.

But I was wondering what would happen if the Separatist droid army from Star Wars (at its peak) invaded the Marvel main galaxy? Lets say no one above the herald tier can get involved.

Could the droid army conquer the galaxy or??

Starbrand does to them what he did to the Builder fleet.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 04:21 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -K-M-
Correct I don’t. Also on a separate note

*Revenge of the Sith

Anakin killed all their leaders and sent a shutdown signal that turned off the droids. Emperor planned all that to end the war quickly

Smh, Canadians.

Rhetorical question and/or teasing us.

Either that or Dambo suffered an amnesia-like loss of memory when Hulk cracked Thor's skull.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 04:24 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Separatist droid army vs. Marvel

Originally posted by zopzop
Starbrand does to them what he did to the Builder fleet.
It would take more than just Starbrand to wipe out the droid army in its entirety, me thinks.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2020 12:41 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Meggan locks their sensors onto a disease and wipes them out.
Her empath powers would eliminate anything with sensory input.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Feb 8th, 2020 12:46 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Re: Re: Re: Separatist droid army vs. Marvel

Originally posted by Galan007
It would take more than just Starbrand to wipe out the droid army in its entirety, me thinks.

A neophyte Starbrand took out a good portion of the Builder fleet and these guys were wrecking entire galactic empires and heralds. He'll have no problem with the droid army, it just may take him longer to wipe them out completely.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2020 02:33 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

danny rand one punches all of them..

cap can run thru them..

firelord can burn them

the herald of thunder crucifies theem

stak could prolly reprogram them to turn good lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 8th, 2020 03:14 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote