KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Exar Kun's Power

Exar Kun's Power
Started by: Gideon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WO Polaski
i dont know who you think are or who youre used to talking to but you really need to understand that i dont have a very tolerance for aggressive people and you are an aggressive speaker. the above section of your post that i quoted isnt bashing imo and youre not breaking the rules but im just requesting that you try keep in mind that in the end this is discussion on the internet if you want to continue to talk to me.
Very well, then you have my sincere apologies, i tend to go overboard when i get into debates sometimes.

Nevertheless this is a good debate, i have listed all my points already as to why exar might be a top 5 tier kind of guy, if you still choose to argue and debate the issue, then i have nothing left to say even if you reply to my last post.

But just remember that despite your opinions, i have mine and both of us are inclined to disagree.

So once again my apologies and it was a rather good debate smile

Oh and thank you for your patience, a certain moderator i know would have slapped me with a ban if i acted aggressive.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 11:36 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

I consider the sith emperor and Muur top tier largely because of their knowledge. Muur managed to transfer his consciousness into his talisman, which created raghouls, and lived for almost 7,000 years as a spirit. The Sith Emperor somehow managed to survive over 1,400 years. They all had these ridiculous darkside healing techniques.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 12:05 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Knowledge doesn't = power though. Sidious himself states this. Also, Andenddu got his butt whooped by Wyyrlok, so I doubt he'd be in the top tier, or at least not above said Wyyrlok.

Last edited by Nephthys on Jul 13th, 2009 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 01:23 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Very well, then you have my sincere apologies, i tend to go overboard when i get into debates sometimes.

Nevertheless this is a good debate, i have listed all my points already as to why exar might be a top 5 tier kind of guy, if you still choose to argue and debate the issue, then i have nothing left to say even if you reply to my last post.

But just remember that despite your opinions, i have mine and both of us are inclined to disagree.

So once again my apologies and it was a rather good debate smile

Oh and thank you for your patience, a certain moderator i know would have slapped me with a ban if i acted aggressive.

its fine i have no intention of not replying to your earlier post i just wanted to make sure you werent going to go off on me or anything. ill reply to it when i get home. smile

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 06:19 PM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be honest, im not interested in replying or reading your rebutall, its not that i decide to lose this one, is that i have more important matters to take care of.

Its also that i can get extremely aggresive when somone disagrees with me.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 11:49 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

To be honest, im not interested in replying or reading your rebutall, its not that i decide to lose this one, is that i have more important matters to take care of.

No you can't.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 12:42 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can actually, theres a reason i got slapped with 3 bans in the past.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 01:15 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can actually, theres a reason i got slapped with 3 bans in the past.
wow, you must have some skill at getting banned for being a b1tch! I think i will respect you more!

seriously, why did you even post this?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 01:23 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

For the sake of it, but if i may ask why are you being rude to me? I do like your presence in the forums because you make a lot of posts that make me laugh out loud(they are quite funny honestly).

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:11 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

For the sake of it, but if i may ask why are you being rude to me? I do like your presence in the forums because you make a lot of posts that make me laugh out loud(they are quite funny honestly).

This is the wrong forum to get bitchy.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:16 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do i look anything like being bitchy at all?

Really if simply questioning another member as to why he is being rude is considered bitchy then i wonder what are you when you get into heated debates when people disagree with you.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:56 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i understand. dont worry about it its all good.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:24 PM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do i look anything like being bitchy at all?

Really if simply questioning another member as to why he is being rude is considered bitchy then i wonder what are you when you get into heated debates when people disagree with you.

I don't care if people disagree with me as long as they're right or at the very least came to some sort of rational conclusion.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:38 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

well i was feeling a little bitchy that day, i had spent all day since midnight puking every half an hour, but the ability to get banned for being aggresive on the interwebz is not something to brag about.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 08:01 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
well i was feeling a little bitchy that day, i had spent all day since midnight puking every half an hour, but the ability to get banned for being aggresive on the interwebz is not something to brag about.
Thing is i never bragged about it, the other guy was claiming i can't get aggressive, i merely claimed i got banned because i got aggressive in the past to prove him wrong.

Its not like "Oh i g0t b@nN3d 3t!m3s s0 Ur @ b!@tCh c0mp@r3d 2 m3!!!11one!one" at every post.

But then again just drop it, i don't want this to turn ugly and i don't think you want it to either.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 11:55 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing is i never bragged about it, the other guy was claiming i can't get aggressive, i merely claimed i got banned because i got aggressive in the past to prove him wrong.

Its not like "Oh i g0t b@nN3d 3t!m3s s0 Ur @ b!@tCh c0mp@r3d 2 m3!!!11one!one" at every post.

But then again just drop it, i don't want this to turn ugly and i don't think you want it to either.
how about we try and keep it from turning ugly and make it turn unbelievably sexy? smokin'

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 12:04 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

That i have no problem with wink

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 12:24 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

My place or yours?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 02:49 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably yours

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 03:47 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

k.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 04:52 PM