KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyborg Superman vs Gladiator

Cyborg Superman vs Gladiator
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Gladiator wins

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 01:08 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend So does we like hank beating superman in three punches. Who has gladator beat besides a poor giant rock?

gambit?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 01:10 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

glads has absolutly no chance here and i mean no chance this is spite and the thread should be closed. Without the rings its a closer fight but the edge still goes to hank.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 01:23 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator wins

How?

Because I can give you plenty of reasons why Henshaw wins.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 10:09 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

With rings Hank wins without Kallark wins.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 12:57 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I have these good feelings too, mainly when I see Scarlett Johansson, but that doesn't make me vote for Gladiator....
the thing is, he has those feelings too but they are for Carver which leads to a gladiator win.

Cyborg Superman wins.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 01:06 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How?

Because I can give you plenty of reasons why Henshaw wins.

I can give you reasons why Gladiator will win as well.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 01:14 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Nihilist
Base on what, me giving pathetic bullshit answer and reasoning like you, lol gtfo.

Nihilist you cyber bully, leave "TheHulk" alone. He has his reasons. Just no particular ones eek!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 01:44 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by carver9
I can give you reasons why Gladiator will win as well.

Well, Hank without rings has comparable physical stats, greater versatility, the ability to reform himself, the ability to bring out weapons capable of dealing intense damage, technopathy, etc.

With the Sinestro Corps rings, his physical blows are amped even higher, he boasts greater firepower, the ability to create shields and constructs, BFR capabilities, and more.

I really don't see any feats from Gladiator that point to his superiority over Henshaw sans rings, let alone with them.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 04:24 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Philosophía
continued..

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

The fight with this version of Doomsday ends when Henshaw uses his speed and strength hitting Doomsday so hard, he rips half of his body apart. A truly insane feat.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 12:49 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Philosophía
But Doomsday evolves into Cyborg Doomsday. Henshaw can now no longer regenerate and his control of the Watchtower is lost. What does he do? He goes on and physically fights Doomsday some more.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Supergirl intervenes and stops the fight. But Henshaw wants none of that so what does he do, even in his very weakened state? He instantly manifests a weapon capable of killing Supergirl.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

A beastly performance.

w/o rings hank kills him. with rings it is spite. and thanks to phil for the scans.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 12:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Originally posted by Prep-Man
I am now convinced Gladiator wins.

laughing out loud Cyborg Superman imo.

The Word

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 01:07 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

is the fact that strontian powers are based on psionics considered common knowledge? if it is, this is even more spiteful as hank could easily whip up a psi dampener from his borg form. imo it doesn't matter, just wondered if the knowledge is considered common.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 01:22 PM
TheLordofMurder

Henry "Hank" HENSHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wins...10/10 with or without the rings.

smile

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 02:43 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Henry "Hank" HENSHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wins...10/10 with or without the rings.

smile
laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 07:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by kevdude
laughing out loud Cyborg Superman imo.

smile Agreed.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 10:02 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by leonidas
is the fact that strontian powers are based on psionics considered common knowledge? if it is, this is even more spiteful as hank could easily whip up a psi dampener from his borg form. imo it doesn't matter, just wondered if the knowledge is considered common.
Doubt it. Guardians of the Galaxy, Reed Richards, Nova Prime, and certain X-Men who knew enough to educate themselves on files know about it. Hard-pressed to remember who else. Doesn't seem like something that someone similarly situated in their universe like Henshaw would know about.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 10:37 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Doubt it. Guardians of the Galaxy, Reed Richards, Nova Prime, and certain X-Men who knew enough to educate themselves on files know about it. Hard-pressed to remember who else. Doesn't seem like something that someone similarly situated in their universe like Henshaw would know about.

yeah, i tend to agree. wasn't sure how wide spread knowledge of the strontians was.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 01:52 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just reread Trial of Superman. Cyborg Supermans something of a beast in it, taking out all three Reign stand ins within two pages (He one shot KO's Eradicator!), plus pocket universe Supergirl.

And he even takes out Superman in a single attack. He's possessed by Tribunal Prime when it happens, but there's no hint of a powerup (In fact, Tribunal Prime even says "I have your durability.. And as I recall, I'm even more powerful than you are), so it sounds like all Cyborg Superman.

The screwy thing, is only an issue before that Hank jacks into the Tribunals planet and hits Supes with all the energy he can sap from the planetary grid. Superman survives it (City busting power levels, easily, and I'd imagine more than that..), and than beats Hank into the ground. That was under L. Simonson, and the next issue was by Jurgens, so not sure if this is simply two different writers disagreeing about power levels? It's pretty poor form either way, basically having the arc contradict itself within two issues that probably came out within the same week..

Last edited by cdtm on Dec 20th, 2011 at 02:38 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 02:34 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by dmills
Nihilist you cyber bully, leave "TheHulk" alone. He has his reasons. Just no particular ones eek!
He's so far above us in the debating area that we probably wouldn't even be able to comprehend him anyway. He's just sparing Nihilist the humiliation. And Me and Jake and Pr etc...

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 02:52 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote