KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo vs DOS Doomsday

Lobo vs DOS Doomsday
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
She didn't, so I think it's you that's misremembering. stick out tongue

Diana wasn't in DOS at all.

She was on space and it was never clear if she came back to earth before Superman went into Kryptonian coma or right after it.

She was on the funeral though.

But In DD Wars she confirms, that she has never faced Doomsday before.

But she never faced Doomsday on DOS and I have read that comic more times in my bathroom than DTM stick out tongue

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 05:36 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

Yeah she was at the funeral procession, and in the mail room doing the good deeds after, iirc.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 05:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Originally posted by Stoic
I'm not taling about that book. I'm not talikkng about when she fought the clone, I know about that time, I'm talking about when DOS DD was fighting the team of heroes that included Superman, and Maxima, it was just before Superman's death. She was able to go at it with him without being KO'd, and give back as well. It wasn't a long fight, but she did go at it with him, she even matched his strength.

I Really dont think youre getting your facts straight, as I dont remember WW anywhere at all involved in DOS.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 08:15 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

My point is that DOS DD did not do anything that Lobo could not do, or Black Adam during the WWiii saga.

Youre kidding, right?

Lobo is an exact match for Superman, and Maxima, and Martian Manhunter, and Guy Gardner, and Booster Gold, and Supergirl (Matrix), and Fire, Ice, Beetle and lots of LexCorp weaponry, all combined??

Sorry, I wouldnt bet on Lobo (or WW3 BA) beating Superman alone, let alone adding in all of those others together. Not even close.

Last edited by DTM on Apr 8th, 2013 at 08:22 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 08:18 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Yes she did, you guys just aren't remembering or, you never read the book that I am referring to. I am not talking about her fight with a clone.

OR, since youre the Only one that thinks WW fought DD, maybe youre remembering it wrong?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 08:19 AM
DTM

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
But she never faced Doomsday on DOS and I have read that comic more times in my bathroom than DTM stick out tongue

Well I do have the Secret Wars and Ultron Unlimited TPBs in my bathroom as well, so I have to share the wealth a bit. smile

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 08:22 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

(please log in to view the image)

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 04:37 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^ lobo wins

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 06:54 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Originally posted by Philosophía
(please log in to view the image)

Great scan, that paragraph at the end basically says it all here. smile

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 08:41 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Doomsday is clearly physically superior but in some incarnations Lobo's healing factor makes him almost impossible to put down. Of course, knock outs are almost always viable no matter how powerful a healing factor is.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 03:37 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Yes she did, you guys just aren't remembering or, you never read the book that I am referring to. I am not talking about her fight with a clone.

So everyone is wrong and you are the only one that knows about this for some reason? You've convinced me thumb up

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 09:54 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Originally posted by DTM
Lobo is an exact match for Superman, and Maxima, and Martian Manhunter, and Guy Gardner, and Booster Gold, and Supergirl (Matrix), and Fire, Ice, Beetle and lots of LexCorp weaponry, all combined?? e.

Lobo isn't.

And neither is Doomsday smile

Superman would piss on doomsday.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 10:43 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote