KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Halo Reach

Halo Reach
Started by: Mandrag Ganon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 10:59 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
The new engine looks hot

Is it really a new engine?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 11:12 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i dont have if my heart can take another halo game. sad

i wasted so much time of my life 'gasming over the first three!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 12:33 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by S_D_J
Is it really a new engine?

http://xcastonline.com/index.php/Ne...tails-leak.html

Yeah it has been confirmed

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 10:40 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Halo Reach Vidoc

I love/hate Bungie

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 10:03 PM
SpadeKing

its a team full of spartan IIIs and one spartan II.... has Bungie ever though with the books, new games, and the new shows that they are just complicating this storyline even more?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:39 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Its not really Bungie's fault. They are actually tired of working on Halo after Halo. This is supposed to be their last game and plan to go out with a bang by giving fans what they want. IE: Reach battles, Spartan team, Spartan III etc. etc.

They also came up with Noble team to give themselves breathing room for an all-new story not attached to the strings that come with the novels.

BTW 30 covenant troops vs player, 4 spartans and 8 marines is going to be beast.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Feb 13th, 2010 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:13 AM
Spartan005

Halo Reach Vidoc

I love/hate Bungie

Looks really good so far. but then again so did the ODST vidoc...

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:27 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Spartan005
Looks really good so far. but then again so did the ODST vidoc...

ODST wasn't bad. It was just overpriced for an expansion(fkn microsoft) But it was a great expansion.

Halo Reach on the other hand is an entirely new entry with a new engine; new focus on re-capturing the amazement/exploring elements of Halo: Combat Evolved; NO FKN FLOOD what so ever which makes the game WIN IMHO; and finally a team of Spartans. We're bound to get some kickass scenes.

Edit: I'm aware ODST didn't have flood, but alas its part of Halo 3 which had the fricking Cortana level...*Sniff* That level is still painful.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 02:42 AM
General G
Canadian.

That vidoc...Elites...DMR...SPRINTING! (been wanting that since Halo 2)...I actually cannot wait for this game...Looks sick.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 07:13 AM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

http://xcastonline.com/index.php/Ne...tails-leak.html

Yeah it has been confirmed

It piqued my interest

I might actually give a try, I got bored quickly with HALO3, and wasn't interested in ODST in the slightest

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 11:16 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Why does no one seem to like Halo 3? I just don't get it.

Anyway, the beta should be interesting. I'm glad they're not making the multiplayer class based.... that would make the game way too similar to CoD. But I wonder what exactly they're changing around so much that they need a beta in the first place. Unless its just a marketing decision

Thanks Vinny!

Last edited by Spartan005 on Feb 14th, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 12:07 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I can't wait! I loved Halo 3. I still play Halo 3 multiplayer, and have beaten the campaign multiple times.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 12:41 AM
zeroking24
Xbox gamertag is z0 dog

halo is the best game made. I have met the creator and he is so cool he seid i gcould get a job there but im only in high school right now so i cant but want to. I have read all the books and comics played all the games on legendary and beat them all and will never get tierd.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 03:22 PM
zeroking24 is currently offline Click here to Send zeroking24 a Private Message Find more posts by zeroking24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Single most obvious april fools joke of all time: http://blastmagazine.com/the-magazi...-playstation-3/

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 03:26 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 08:53 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

OMFG THAT LOOKS SO AWESOME HOLY SHIT MOST REALISTIC CGI I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 09:16 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Halo movie

http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/4...trl_040110.html

No wonder its called Fall of Reach!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 11:09 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/108/1081686p1.html

Some multiplayer beta details about weapons, armors and abilities.

I'm interested.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 02:49 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Two men enter. The better man leaves. The lesser man is respawning.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 09:04 PM