KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Question(s) about episode 3 and Grievous. Please clear them up for me

Question(s) about episode 3 and Grievous. Please clear them up for me
Started by: General G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General G
Canadian.

Question(s) about episode 3 and Grievous. Please clear them up for me

1st question:

ok, I have heard many things on how aqnd why General Grievous coughs so much. Here are the ones that come up most:

1)George Lucas wanted to show that he was still partalien and not totally droid

2)apparently, in the novel: Labyrinth of Evil which is set between Episodes 2 and 3, General Grievous and Mace Windu fight, which they do, but people also said that Mace used Force Crush on Grievous's chest, which he didn't.

if someone doesn't mind clearing that up for me, it would help.

2nd question:

apparently, Anakin Skywalker is gone for 2-3 years, if that is true, then Padme cheated on Anakin. Was he actually gone for 2-3 years?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 10:52 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

Yes Mace did use force crush on Grevious, and no, he wasn't gone that long.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

when did he use force crush?

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:00 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Wasn't some time when Greivous was kidnapping the Chancellor? I haven't actually read the book or watched Clone Wars.

~S.L. cool

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

i have never seen the clone wars animated series, all Mace did was Force push Grievous

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:14 PM
Ermac_Master
Ninja

When Grievous was kidnapping the Chancellor (Chanellornapping?) Mace caught up with them and force crushed Grevious.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mace=badass
When Grievous was kidnapping the Chancellor (Chanellornapping?) Mace caught up with them and force crushed Grevious.

wOOT!! Ok, listen to what he says stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:17 PM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

in LOE, Grievous was fighting Mace on a train car type thing and then Grievous accidently stepped out of place and Mace, seeing this, Force PUSHED him off the train and was caught by one of the Separatist gunships

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:19 PM
General G
Canadian.

wOOT!! Ok, listen to what he says----quoted by Darth Amidala
(dont know how to do the quote thing)

whats that mean?

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:22 PM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Originally posted by General G
wOOT!! Ok, listen to what he says----quoted by Darth Amidala
(dont know how to do the quote thing)

whats that mean?

He knows more than me confused
wOOT!! I am just excited that I had it right.
As for quote, in the corner of my post, it says "qoute" and you push that stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:25 PM
Ermac_Master
Ninja

In the Clone Wars Mace Force CRUSHED him.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:39 PM
exanda kane

Originally posted by mace=badass
In the Clone Wars Mace Force CRUSHED him.

Hence Grievous coughing alot in Ep 3

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 05:12 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

alright, thanks for answering the questions and telling me how to quote

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 11:04 PM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Mace force-crushing Grievous is UN-CANON

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 11:36 PM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

GL is on the clone wars dvd's and he says that they represent the potential "for action-packed stories" in between ep2 and3.

And the director says that GL gave him the basic outline for vol.2 so it would match up with ep3. (like make anakin a knight, develop his and obi's relationship, and show the invasion of coruscant)

The clone wars director/animators made up the specifics,(like the knighting ceremony, the light going off when ani visits padme{meaning i guess, that it was then that she got knocked up?} and...... mace force crushing greivous) but gl approved it all.

Visual effects supervisor John Knoll even says on the EP3 dvd commentary that grievous "was force choked(sure he meant crushed) by mace windu in the clone wars cartoon, and we gave him a cough for the first part of the movie"

CANNON. evil face

IMHO stick out tongue

www.impactchurch.info

Last edited by sithsaber408 on Dec 30th, 2005 at 11:49 PM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 11:46 PM
Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

And Mr.Envy, the term is non-canon.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 12:00 AM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by sithsaber408
GL is on the clone wars dvd's and he says that they represent the potential "for action-packed stories" in between ep2 and3.

And the director says that GL gave him the basic outline for vol.2 so it would match up with ep3. (like make anakin a knight, develop his and obi's relationship, and show the invasion of coruscant)

The clone wars director/animators made up the specifics,(like the knighting ceremony, the light going off when ani visits padme{meaning i guess, that it was then that she got knocked up?} and...... mace force crushing greivous) but gl approved it all.

Visual effects supervisor John Knoll even says on the EP3 dvd commentary that grievous "was force choked(sure he meant crushed) by mace windu in the clone wars cartoon, and we gave him a cough for the first part of the movie"

CANNON. evil face

IMHO stick out tongue

Wtf? Its not in the databank.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 01:46 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

I think GL and the makers of the prequels outrank an online databank that pablo helman is too busy to update. big grin

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 01:55 AM
Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote