KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Xbox 360 screenshots

(After you saw some screenshots) What did you think of the games and graphics?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Excellent graphics 12 63.16%
Good graphics 3 15.79%
Ok graphics 3 15.79%
Baaaad graphics 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Xbox 360 screenshots
Started by: crazy_shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
an_old_wonderer

Xbox 360 screenshots

http://www.consoles-games.com/xbox3...console=xbox360

They had Resident Evil 5 last night but I dont know what happen to it. The game looked like one of those movies like the Final Fantasy movie.

Quake 4 and The Elder Scrolls look very interesting. Although Halo 3 doesn't have too many pictures, it looks good in detail too.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:36 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Found some Resident Evil 5 screenshots on a different website.

(please log in to view the image)

Just click on it to see it smile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 01:09 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

My brother just showed me the Gears of War trailer for the Xbox 360. OH MY GOD! Still picking my jaw up off the floor

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 04:39 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

So far, I have tried and tried to see a big difference in graphics and convince myself that they are really next generation and a giant leap from what they look like now but I just haven't seen really any difference, yeah the graphics look good, but we already have good looking graphics. The only real reason to buy these next generation consoles is for the new games.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 05:38 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

I don't know man. I love the Xbox and I actuallty prefer it over the PS3, but they've been letting us down as of late. No hard drive, uncertain game release dates, games?, ect.

We'll just have to see how the framerate holds up. It's all about how smoothly the game moves.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 05:48 PM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odie
King of the Underworld

I got my X-Box 360 ffrom the bottle cap smile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 06:05 PM
Odie is currently offline Click here to Send Odie a Private Message Find more posts by Odie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
So far, I have tried and tried to see a big difference in graphics and convince myself that they are really next generation and a giant leap from what they look like now but I just haven't seen really any difference, yeah the graphics look good, but we already have good looking graphics. The only real reason to buy these next generation consoles is for the new games.

yeah their giong to be like the PC games are now days. Their not going to be like those old ps2 and xbox games. i look back at those and im starting to just say most of them suck in graphics compared to now days. the pc games like doom 3, MOH: "PACIFIC" assault, rome: total war, and stuff like that are incredible. and the xbox360 is going to be able to support that kind of stuff and games that are better. the original xbox made doom 3 graphics look like $#!&. you couldnt throw things off tables any more, the zombies looked gay, and the pixels were seen in the xbox easily.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:13 PM
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

quote:
No hard drive,

Ehhh you know you can just buy the hard drive package instead of the normal one?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:21 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by Zen2nd
Ehhh you know you can just buy the hard drive package instead of the normal one?

is he talking about the xbox 360 or the original...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:49 PM
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

I think he is talking about the 360.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:51 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

well if he is...thers $300 one without hard drive and a $400 with a hard drive...i told gamestop i wanted the $400 one....btw, i filled out an application for gamestop !!!! WOOOOOO....lol

then i put reserve on quake 4....and i got a t-shirt to go along with it!!! here's what it looks like!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:14 PM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

not all that impresive if you ask me.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:16 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by snake_eyes616

^ nintendo nerd..jealousy...ehm....my friend says the same thing and says "nintendo has the best"....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:35 PM
Refused
Iconoclast

same here.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:37 PM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Originally posted by crazy_shadow
^ nintendo nerd..jealousy...ehm....my friend says the same thing and says "nintendo has the best"....

dude I hate nintendo. last thing I owned that was nintendo was the NES. and im not one of those sad pathetic Sony fanboys either.

Originally posted by Wolf Dog
same here.

see, he agrees.

Last edited by NightWriter on Oct 4th, 2005 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:37 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

dude I hate nintendo. last thing I owned that was nintendo was the NES. and im not one of those sad pathetic Sony fanboys either.

then what r ya...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:40 PM
an_old_wonderer

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:41 PM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Originally posted by crazy_shadow
then what r ya...

a gamer.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:45 PM
an_old_wonderer

a gamer.

for....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:56 PM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

games.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:58 PM