KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Hellsing Respect Thread

Hellsing Respect Thread
Started by: outavodka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Hellsing respect

{Edit - DigiMark}

This was formerly a battle in the vs. forum but is being converted into a respect thread due to the number of scans posted by grey fox. Hopefully this explains away any confusion, and also accounts for the battle-related posts on page 1.

Thank you.

-Digi

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Last edited by Digi on Mar 8th, 2006 at 08:16 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 06:22 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

They clear it.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 06:25 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by outavodka
Alucard-all powers unlocked
Seras Victoria-full vamp mode
Walter(angel of death)-young version
Ageldust Anderson

1.Wolverine/Venom/Sabertooth/Carnage

2.The Ultimates

3.The Outsiders

4.Teen Titans

5.Fantastic Four

6.Mindeless Hulk

7.Superman

They clear it easily.

Alucard - Full power unleashed , let loose thousands of ghouls (think zombies but slightly faster and about class 3 or5) upon London to take out millennium. He can rip apart people with his bare-hands and his weaponry is devastating.

Seras - Full vamp mode , in 'full vamp mode' she took out 5-10 vampire nazi's with decades of experience and training , easily no less.

Walter- Uber deadly wires can cut through flesh like a knife through butter.

'Angel dust' Anderson . Heres the clincher , we can ether go with current Goderson , or we can go with the earlier mentioned anderson whom was ignoring machine gun fire , takes cassul 454 bullets to the head and regenerating (top that wolverine) and kills humans with ease.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 06:49 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Re: Hellsing vs MU/DCU Gauntlet

you rly think they would... as much as I love Hellsing i duno if all of them would make it killing supes but il make it harder!
Ageldust Anderson

2.The Ultimates/The Outsiders

3.Astonishing Xmen

4.Teen Titans/DrDoom

5.Fantastic Four/Orion

6.Mindeless Hulk/Ion

7.Superman/Sentry

8.Dr.Strange/Dr.Fate

9.Onslaught/Cassandra Nova

10. Flash,Spinning Top,Kid Flash,Zoom...damn speeders are elite 2gethr.lol

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 06:50 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Re: Re: Hellsing vs MU/DCU Gauntlet

you rly think they would... as much as I love Hellsing i duno if all of them would make it killing supes but il make it harder!

with your new list they get to 6

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 06:52 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Anderson

Attachment: hellsingv1c4_27.jpg
This has been downloaded 508 time(s).

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 06:53 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Anderson owns Wolverine...YES HE DUZZ!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 07:02 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Anderson takes a bullet to the fore-head

(please log in to view the image)

.....Before getting up and skewering alucard...

....Takes more bullets to the chest.....

Before getting up and regenerating

Skewers alucard before going for a full on crazy-laugh fest.

Just beign bad-ass in general

Teleportation......

...by bible pages

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 07:42 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Takes machine gun fire without any harm .....

.....And then kills his assailants easily.

Kebab a nazi vampire pt1

pt 2

pt3

Respect Anderson cool

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 07:43 PM
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Hellsing rapes comic characters...they need a crossover juz for kicks...DMC's Dante stands no chance against ALUCARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 11:23 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Hellsing vs MU/DCU Gauntlet

Ageldust Anderson

2.The Ultimates

3.The Outsiders

4.Teen Titans

5.Fantastic Four

6.Mindeless Hulk

7.Superman

I think they could clear it.

Superman might be hard, but even he would fall due to 2 reasons:

i) Alucard apparently cannot be killed (maybe there is a way to do it, but apparently not physical nor magical .....and I doubt Kal El would be able to do it).
ii) Alucard possesses sufficient magic to make Kal El's day quite horrid. Very horrid. Insanely bad!

The vamp team can clear this .....actually let me say Alucard can do this.
Sera is, for all intents and purposes, a vampire. She will fall (probably felled by the Wolverine/Sabertooth/Carnage/Venom mix).
Walter is bad news, and his magic threads can flay and cut and eviscerate better than anything out there, however I doubt he would be a threat to anything above the F4 (namely the Hulk and Superman).
The priest Anderson is insane (and I wonder where his powers come from .....I'd npot be surprised if he was a high-level vamp like Alucard himself, even though he hates them and claims not to be one .....some of the things he does, and the methods he uses .....are quite like Alucard's). Anyways. I doubt Anderson can kill Superman. I also doubt he could do much against the Hulk (although who knows .....he does seem to have nasty surprises). However Anderson could mess any team lower than the Hulk ....and do it with ease.

Thus it is up to Alucard to kill the Hulk.
And he would.

And it would be up to Alucard to kill Superman.
And Supe's best hope would probably be speed blitzing AWAY from Alucard, because something tells me that Alucard is NOT a vampire but the devil himself (seriously, if Alucard was a vampire he should have died a long time ago ......and when all his restrictions are removed he takes forms that are NOT vampiric. And what is up with him taking the form of a shadow with thousands of eyes. If I was Kal El I would get the heck out of Alucard's vicinity, because I am certain that Alucard is much more than a plain vampire).
Think more along the lines of the Devil playing a game.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 11:46 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by spetznaz
I think they could clear it.

Superman might be hard, but even he would fall due to 2 reasons:

i) Alucard apparently cannot be killed (maybe there is a way to do it, but apparently not physical nor magical .....and I doubt Kal El would be able to do it).
ii) Alucard possesses sufficient magic to make Kal El's day quite horrid. Very horrid. Insanely bad!

The vamp team can clear this .....actually let me say Alucard can do this.
Sera is, for all intents and purposes, a vampire. She will fall (probably felled by the Wolverine/Sabertooth/Carnage/Venom mix).
Walter is bad news, and his magic threads can flay and cut and eviscerate better than anything out there, however I doubt he would be a threat to anything above the F4 (namely the Hulk and Superman).
The priest Anderson is insane (and I wonder where his powers come from .....I'd npot be surprised if he was a high-level vamp like Alucard himself, even though he hates them and claims not to be one .....some of the things he does, and the methods he uses .....are quite like Alucard's). Anyways. I doubt Anderson can kill Superman. I also doubt he could do much against the Hulk (although who knows .....he does seem to have nasty surprises). However Anderson could mess any team lower than the Hulk ....and do it with ease.

Thus it is up to Alucard to kill the Hulk.
And he would.

And it would be up to Alucard to kill Superman.
And Supe's best hope would probably be speed blitzing AWAY from Alucard, because something tells me that Alucard is NOT a vampire but the devil himself (seriously, if Alucard was a vampire he should have died a long time ago ......and when all his restrictions are removed he takes forms that are NOT vampiric. And what is up with him taking the form of a shadow with thousands of eyes. If I was Kal El I would get the heck out of Alucard's vicinity, because I am certain that Alucard is much more than a plain vampire).
Think more along the lines of the Devil playing a game.

Anderson is a preist enhanced by the vatican to be their 'trump card'

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 06:59 AM
leonheartmm

i love alucard, but putting him against DANTE is like putting an ant against up against thor. dante has beaten beings beyond the multiverse.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 04:07 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ok i gave a pretty good showing for Anderson there, so it's Walters turn.....

Slices cigar from quite a distance away.....

.....while aiming for it's smoker , admits to having missed (Walters 70 years old , i think the guy can have a little fault )

Moves fast enough to dodge a ungodly amount of machine gun fire

Insulting the guy's ghoul army....

....Before slicing it to ribbons.....

For an old guy , Walters a pretty sadistic bastard......

Captures a fleeing vampire (vampires are supernaturally fast, able to move in a blur)

Helicopter attacks...

.....Walter takes it out.....

....while looking bad-ass to boot !

Respect walter

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 05:43 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Last edited by TheKahn on Mar 7th, 2006 at 05:56 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 05:54 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 06:01 PM
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Originally posted by grey fox
........f*ck.
HEllsing Respect lookn nice grey fox/ and oh for the last time Alucard destroys all, yes even dante...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 06:33 PM
leonheartmm

you forgotto put integra hellsing, shes pretty damn powerful too.{n NO all of hellsing combined cant scratch DANTE get your facts straight, hellsing is POWERFUL but dante has defeated beings and abstracts beyond multiversal power level, he own ALL}

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 02:28 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by leonheartmm
you forgotto put integra hellsing, shes pretty damn powerful too.{n NO all of hellsing combined cant scratch DANTE get your facts straight, hellsing is POWERFUL but dante has defeated beings and abstracts beyond multiversal power level, he own ALL}

Let's not start on dante, he is an odd case. His power seems to fluctuate constantly , integra's not on the list , i'm going to do seras next and then finish off with Alucard...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 02:58 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by grey fox
........f*ck.

Sad but true big grin

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 03:49 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote