KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Our happy ending...MAY NOT happen....*YET*

Our happy ending...MAY NOT happen....*YET*
Started by: CaptinJackLover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptinJackLover

Miffed Our happy ending...MAY NOT happen....*YET*

I was just thinking if Governor Swann dies (dont know for sure if he is yet, but its a rumor) then Liz will be devestasted OF COURSE and will want someone to comfort her. She wont go to Will knowing that he has been reunited with his father and wont want to worry about her problems and wont know how to handle it because he didnt REALLY *LOSE* his father because he has just found him! thats make sense???

and here is the part where our happy ending wont be the way we wanted....

When Liz realizes the only other person she can trust is JACK then she will go to him for comfort but then his stupid father will come along! and that will ruin everything! She will think "oh i htought i could trust you Jack, why did i not know about your father?!" and she will be angry then go back to Will because he at least informs her of wats happening in his life, and doesnt lie to her about it and all that junk lol

so anyways...if all this happens then Liz and Jack might not end up together in AT WORLDS END.....BUT it could happen in the POSSIBLE 4th movie...So there still is hope, but MAYBE not for movie 3

sorry i was bored and just felt like rambling on and on and on about somewhitng and this thought just popped into my head! big grin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:01 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

^^mm i dont think liz would be pissed at jack about his father
i think that jack
a) never met his father..possibility that his mom died and went out looking for jacks father like Will(just guessing)
b) maybe he thougt hes daddy was dead i dunno

and yea there are suppose rumors liz dad will die. i think that would be terribly sad and yea maybe it will be Will comforting liz but hey it could be jack!! u never know AWE could be alot of surprises

im stll gonna keep my hopes!!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:04 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yeah... you were so bored... not that evident.. stick out tongue

all those logic pops in your mind when bored.. stick out tongue really.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:05 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

i dont like that ending...
lol, sorry but i do like your ideas, very good!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:06 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

shwe wont be pissed at him but she might be a little hurt taht he handt mentioned anything about his aprents before....like even mentioning he didnt know his father or anything....but yea you never know whether it will be Jack or Will

i will be so sad if Governer Swann dies...it would be so devestating...he is such a good character

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:07 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lol we need to be positive seriously!!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:07 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
yeah... you were so bored... not that evident.. stick out tongue

all those logic pops in your mind when bored.. stick out tongue really.

yeah alot of stuff does pop into my head when bored...cuz i just think of random things that could happen in the movie and stuff like that...im and interesting person big grin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:09 AM
CaptinJackLover

Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
i dont like that ending...
lol, sorry but i do like your ideas, very good!

i dont like it either, but like i said i was bored and jsut randomly thought of it hehehe

and THANK YOU smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:09 AM
CaptinJackLover

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
lol we need to be positive seriously!!!

YEPP WE DO! but right now im not in a very posotive mood...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:10 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lol im bored too im gonna try to post all i can today so i could study tomorow sad..no fun

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:11 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

well let me put my feelings to song.....maestro....

Fell like going insane
Got a fire in your brain
and your thinking of drinking gasoline!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

yea me 2...im posting like crazy cuz i wont be able to tommorrow

Jaeh
Possibly here.

posting like crazy coz i haven't been on for almost 2 weeks...

there should totally be a 4th movie!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:13 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

yeah i read somehwere that someone (dont remember who exactly) said that POTC 3 wont be the last of them

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:14 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

yea u havent been on like in 2 weeks?? right?? wow
there should be a 4th but only if the 3rd will leave us in like "...uh..." or worse a cliffhanger!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:16 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

good!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:17 AM
CaptinJackLover

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
yea u havent been on like in 2 weeks?? right?? wow
there should be a 4th but only if the 3rd will leave us in like "...uh..." or worse a cliffhanger!!

yepp definatley! i think thats what verbinski has aaid onbce tho...he siad the ending oif 3 might possibly lead into a 4th but he said we will just have to wait to see if he is telling the truth

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:22 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

when i imagine of potc 4 i imagine jack with a child lol i dunno why

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:23 AM
CaptinJackLover

REALLY!? i cnat picture that! if i picture him with a child i picture him like dropping it or sumthing or like trying to get it to drink rum...or just sumthing plain stupid with it! lol

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:24 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i know its crazy lol and the scary partis that i imagine that child being a gurl

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:29 AM