KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » 'Ello Beastie Song

'Ello Beastie Song
Started by: *jcd*gmc*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*jcd*gmc*

'Ello Beastie Song

They have the song that was playing during the part where Jackgets eaten, and I cry everytime I listen to it, because that moment just plays in my head, and I get so sad. I just put it on my Ipod, and my eyes were tearing up. It's so sad. I'm sorry; i just had to get that out. *sniffles* *sobs uncontrolably* sad omg-just the tune in the beginning and towards the end gets me.

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:16 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Tell me about it! When i went to the premiere of DMC....i answered a trivia ? right and won the Soundtrack...omg i listen to it faithfully!! I love it so much i'll blast it in my car all the time...it's soothing and calming ang invigorating...i just love it!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:24 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Hmm what to say.I gota go and cee it again couz i dont even remeber hearing it couz im too busy seeing how it eats jack

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:25 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

but if u just listen to the song, it's sad-to total jack lovers anyway--PirateDiva-u went to the premiere? ur sooooo lucky!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:30 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Well sad yes but cry umm no

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:34 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ya i did i met all of them!! They are all amazing and incredibly nice....i have some really great pictures with most of them!! The best part was hugging JOHNNY i had a nerveous breakdown right after i met him....i cried!!! LOL!! Keiara was a doll....so nice too!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:34 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

i think im gona miss all those arguing i had here.The Good old days

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:38 PM
*jcd*gmc*

oh my god-u hugged johnny depp *fingers start trembling* i'm trying to hold back screaming but *screams* *windows break* I REALLY WANT TO GO TO A PREMIERE AND HUG JOHNNY DEPP!!!!! HE'S SOOO HOT! you are so lucky. i'm going to go to therapy now and sing kumbaya. *whistles kumbaya and walks out door*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:42 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ya i did i met all of them!! They are all amazing and incredibly nice....i have some really great pictures with most of them!! The best part was hugging JOHNNY i had a nerveous breakdown right after i met him....i cried!!! LOL!! Keiara was a doll....so nice too!!

Wow i must sliped my mind.i understood what you sed only by reading second time. NICE

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:47 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOL....omg thats exactly how i felt when i met JOHNNY...he has this presence....that is astonishing....my sister who went with me and a couple of friends were omg i cant believe we r doing this for u (u know standing under the hot sun for like 13 hrs to meet johnny)....but when they all saw him, his presence knocked them off their feet....now they all love him!!! He's just AMAZING!! and i managed to tell him that i think he's brilliant and that i love him....and he u know what he said to me "THANKS LOVE"...*and Hugged me* I wanted to die...almost passed out...he has that affect on u!! LOL!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:50 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Umm Why Die? if you loved it you woud want to Live

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:52 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I know but my heart literally skipped a beat!! like i couldnt believe it i was in such shock...i mean i heard that voice everyone hears in the movies..DIRECTLY IN MY EARS!!! it was amazing!! AHHHHHH!!! Omg now i'm all happy again!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:58 PM
*jcd*gmc*

oh my god! i would have been so dazed! i couldn't had said anything! but i would've tried! i would've taken a bunch of pix with him! thanks love-that's so cute. omg-the last premiere is next year, and i'm going to Gemany next year! i hate it! i won't get to see him! my parents aren't gonna let us have 2 vacations in one year. *sigh* i hate this!!!!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:02 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oh i know if it's California again i have no problem waiting all day again if i have too....In the end it's all worth it believe me!! It's Soooo WORTH IT!!! i'm still in a dazE!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:07 PM
*jcd*gmc*

well i can't and it SUX!!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:22 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Im even afraid to think what woud the girls doo if they woud get a kiss from JOHNY

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:41 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOL....I'LL LeT U KnOw!!! LMAO!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:47 PM
*jcd*gmc*

lol

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:48 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Well anyone gona tell what woud they do?Geting Impationt

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 08:02 PM
Nanami_XIV

Scream my head off....

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 08:24 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote