KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 Episode 6/15 "Freak"

Season 6 Episode 6/15 "Freak"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 6 Episode 6/15 "Freak"

MICHAEL ROSENBAUM MAKES HIS DIRECTORIAL DEBUT ?? Clark (Tom Welling) and Chloe (Allison Mack) discover that Tobias (guest star Greyston Holt), a young man who was blinded in the meteor shower and now has the ability to identify "meteor freaks," is being used by Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) to locate people with abilities in order to experiment on them. Lana (Kristin Kreuk) finds out about Tobias' gift, and fearing he will name Clark as one infected, offers him a cornea transplant in exchange for his silence. However, she is not prepared for Tobias' shocking news. Erica Durance, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star. Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer wrote the episode directed by Michael Rosenbaum

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 03:05 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I'm ready for Clark to start hunting down those damn Zoners!

How many has he gotten?
1 = Plant Lady
2 = Radioactive Rapper
3 = Batista
4 = Doctor of Illusion

So 2 left... Guess they're saving those for the end.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 03:09 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avenger2.0

You know whats strange, all of the zoners that they have encounted so far have been killed except the most dangerous one: Zod.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 06:03 AM
Avenger2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Avenger2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Avenger2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

It'd be cool if the last 2 zoners teamed up on Clark.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 11:30 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Yeah, but then we'd have filler until that episode, and then after (maybe).

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 02:54 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

What does that mean Dan-el in laymans terms

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 08:03 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Filler? By filler episode, I mean an episode with a story that has no bearing on the overall plot of the season. The premise is usually campy, if not outright horrible (i.e. Thirst), and though there are tiny bits of good things with the story, it's easily forgotten and just "fills out" the season. Therefore, filler.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 10:18 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

In other words crapola.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 10:37 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

lmao it brings some laughs to the show, I like those kind of episodes

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 01:27 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheCollegeBalla
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

CaSh MoNeY

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 05:40 AM
TheCollegeBalla is currently offline Click here to Send TheCollegeBalla a Private Message Find more posts by TheCollegeBalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

wait...what ep. did he get te 3rd and 4th zoners?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 01:47 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

3rd was Batista in Static (with help from the Martian Manhunter)
4th was the Doc from Labyrinth (again, with help from MM)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 06:16 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Is the MM gonna appear anymore?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 01:20 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Yes, several times.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 02:32 AM
Kon-El

This promise to be a good ep wonder what kind of power does Cloe have big grin

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 11:30 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kon-El
This promise to be a good ep wonder what kind of power does Cloe have big grin

Hopefully it all turns out to be BS. I absolutely hate the idea of making her one of those meteor freaks. )
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Unless its the ability to jump into reality and be my love slave or grant me superpowers. Either way I'm good.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 08:28 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

AWESOME epi smile

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 09:47 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

From what I saw (yeah, I got distracted), it wasn't bad!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 01:03 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
AWESOME epi smile
Yeah but did it say what Chloe's power is? She thinks she kills every meteor freak she comes across but Tobias did'nt die. And was That Ollies Limo at the end?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 01:30 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davood
Lana Hater

she cracks passwords in liek 5 seconds every episode, at least once

hey clark this semes to have 256 bit encryption and the string is 100 characters long (10 seconds later) oh look were in ! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 07:40 PM
davood is currently offline Click here to Send davood a Private Message Find more posts by davood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote