KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Your Darkest Hour(regristration)

Your Darkest Hour(regristration)
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Your Darkest Hour(regristration)

Your darkest Hour

For the most part the world looks like earth would about 2000 years ago. This world has developed pretty parallel to our own the major difference in that many of the myths of our world are sometimes fact here, the cultures are similar to there real world counterparts in ethics and architecture. Humanity has not developed on its own in this world. A race of humanoid-like birds know as the Rakayats rule over many human cities from their magnificent floating fortresses and cities in the clouds; they view them selves to be the grandest creature on the planet and feel that they are the rightful rulers of the planet. Below the surface of a chain of islands in the North West lies a race of lizard men known as the Saurians, that call the subterranean tunnels home; they are a carnivorous people that rarely make contact to the outside world but more recently they are having to slowly become open because of dwindling food supplies.
This world is also home to mystical creatures created from the cosmic energy that flows through the planet after a meteorite containing a giant glowing man-like creature crashed into the earth was absorbed into the ground. Alongside the creatures created from the event, also was the cosmic energy began to become generated through certain individuals given them “magical” abilities on varying levels

^thats an intro to the world. The plot is this.
In mysterious being of extreme power has been reportedly traveling around the planet and abosrbing the cosmic energy with it, leaving entire area as nothing but barren wasteland. There have also been reports of it sytemically murdering those indivuals with it flowing in their blood. At the same time as this an influential Yakat warlord is forming an army of the smaller isolated races to wage war against humanity, the rakayat, and the suarians. You can be any one of any race, and can be focuesed on finding this creature of power or stopping the warlord. Or a person just trying to survive in the harsh world.

the magical abilites are actually any type of power its just what they are called on this world.
Alos there are alot of racial tensions so you guys should be able to roleplay that easily.

When it starts you all will basically doing whatever, but after alittle bit me and wei, dangerous(once she gets back) and matroshka will start playing npcs and other things to start putting things together. after the warlord character gets on his feet and offically wages war you all can join an army, otherwise if you hear rumors about it you can go after him same with the mysterious creature and other things that shall happen.

Rules
No godmodding
only 2 chars per person

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 03:50 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Character sheet.

Name:
Weight:
Height:
Martial Status:
Occupations:
Race and ethnicity (like white human, or atlantic suarian etc)
Powers: (if you have the cosmic blood)
weapons (if any):
Hobby:
Personality :
Story(optional):
appearance:

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 03:52 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

o yea playable races are Human, Saurain(lizard people explained above)

Rakayat: bird people with humnoid body covered in feathers have four large wings they have human like muscles but they have talons on ther 3 toes feet and talon like claws on there 4 fingered hands.

Yakat:Basically a werewolf that can change at will and the humaniod wolf is the natural form.

there are other races but those will be mostly npcs

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 04:15 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Kiryu
Sex: male
Weight: 200 lbs
Height: 6 feet
Martial Status: married but hasnt seen wife in a year and doesn't think he ever will again
Occupations: former hunter and village guard
Race and ethnicity: sub-saharn human
Powers: manipulation of "magical energy" and above normal physical prowess for a human
weapons: two golden axes with half circle shaped baldes, they are magiclly strapped to his back.
Hobby: training and watching wildlife
Personality: A kind man always trying to find purpose in life, he always wishes to help other when he can. He is very patient and understanding but alittle naive
Story: He is a powerful "Sorcerer" that never really was able to put his powers to use aside from simple tasks around the village, and at the most keeping it safe from wild animals and raiders. He had a family and a nice life but always felt it missing something since he never really strayed from the nearby areas, and never felt like he belonged there. That all changes when he meets Tsecti while fighting some Bansams, and realizes that Tsecti offers a chance for him to get what he always wanted. So he told his family that he must go on a journey and left them behind.

appearance: He has an athletic build with short hanging dreadlocks and an average skin tone for his ethnicity. He has a kind and calm face and green eyes. He wears a thin red and black hooded robe. He carries to short axes with half circle like blades. When he gets mad or extremely focus on the magical energy his eyes become completely blue with no visible iris or pupil.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 04:35 PM
Tela

I will post my character tonight.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 04:38 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Tsecti
Sex: Male
Weight: 420 lbs
Height: 6'7
Martial Status: single
Occupations:
Race and ethnicity: Dimray Suarian
Powers: same as kiryu only he is stronger faster and more durable
weapons : lightning bolt shaped sword
Hobby: collecting magical artifacts, and traveling the world
Personality: quiet but passionate about everything he sets his mind to. He is kind at times but considerably colder and more cruel then kiryu.
Story: A Saurian who has travels around the world observing and learning about the various cultures and their combat techniques. He understands a lot about life, and is very wise. He is a master of almost all earthly combat forms, he also has an almost genius level intellect. He wants to unlock the secrets of the world and the power that flows through it.

appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:03 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Name: Tig'lath the Ravenous

Weight:400lbs

Height:7'

Marital Status: Many concubines

Race:Yakat(Wolf-like creatures who walk upright)

Powers: Impervious to magic. Able to inspire beings to fight and Die.

Weapons: 4' pole spiked bottom with 3' single edged curved blade at the top. Claws and Fangs when weaponless.

Hobby: The study of Warfare strategies and Martial arts.

Personality: Ruthless, inability for compassion. Politically minded. Driven by the desire to conquer and rule. Has an intense Hatred for Rakayats and their arrogance to think the are deserving of Rule over the ground dwellers.

Story: Tig'laths Den was invaded by Humans, Armed and inspired by the Rakayats when he was a child (Rakayats finding the Yakats a nuisance and threat to the stability of their human subjects) . His Den was destroyed, Family killed. Feeling Powerless and guilty for fleeing the fight ,he aspired to become powerful enough to one day seek revenge on the Humans and Rakayats . Being exposed to the Cosmic energy he discovered he was impervious to magic. Through political prowess and shear will he unified many Dens under his Rule. Thus Giving him the Tittle Pahu'takh Meaning "Warlord/Unifier"

Appearance: 7' tall, Grayish fur, Black skin, Black claws,Blood red eyes, wearing Segmentata style armor for agility. Spiked shoulder spaulders. Spiked arm braces ,Spike running from pinkie edge of wrist to elbow. Helmeted only in battle.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Nov 16th, 2008 at 05:38 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:25 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name: Hitosu Moriko

Weight: 257lbs muscle mass

Height: 6,10

Martial Status: single

Occupations: Aura Ninja

Powers: Aura manipulation and Aura burst and Aura take over and Aura weapon and Aura blast and Aura clones

Aura Manipulation: Can manifest his energy into a matter of defense or offense

Aura Burst: Allows a mighty shock wave around him can disrupt other energy

Aura Take Over: Not technally a power yet but a proto type move that forms hitosu into an almighty destroyer with his aura but will gain control in the future

Aura Weapon: an aura object that can turn into any weapon

Aura Blast: can destroy a whole galaxy with a whole harness of aura

Aura Clones: Creates copies of himself out of aura

(may learn new attacks)

Fighting Styles: Floatation stance

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Aura object

Appearance:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...mageID=10592660

Hobby: Aura disruption,Kenjutsu

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Japanese

Relatives: All died by assasination

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Harsh very strong can never cry during aura take over he's wild savage and destructive mainly unstabled

Story: At 6 yrs old Hitosu was taught the art of the ninja by his father which he knew he had a gift.At 12 he started learning from his father Aura manipulation the control of his own energy when he was 15 he witnessed the death of his parents and the thievery of his father's keep sake the aura weapon
assasin force this caused a powerful imbalance in Hitosu's mental balance and allowed him the power of aura take over which could not be destroyed at age 22 he got his revenge by destroying the syndicate with his own flaw the aura take over he savaged through the castle and demolished it now he lives in the mountains trying to turn his flaw into a weapon to save mankind from the evil he is sensing

you got my 6 yrs in the making character

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:35 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

both oif those are great. my two are from the comic book that i'm working on which the world was created for

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:41 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

i dont know what to do for my 2nd character though

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:59 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

lol u dont have to have a second one if u cant think of one

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 06:00 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dragon47
i dont know what to do for my 2nd character though

I will post mine a little later today. He will be My second in command.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 06:04 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

eh okay i guess i need some inspiration on my next character off to anime land will post 2nd character really soon

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 06:19 PM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Character sheet.

Name: Sovanna
Sex: Female
Weight: 120 but her mechanical wings weigh a lot.
Height: 5 ft 6
Martial Status: Single.
Occupations: The Grey seer, feared by some, sought out by many.

Race and ethnicity Human.
Powers: telepath and telekenetic(also pyrokenetic) She has limited sight into the future

weapons A magical staff.

Hobby: Sovanna has limited time for hobbies but she does like to draw and sing.

Personality : Sovanna is somewhat cold and a bit reserved.. she shows no loyalty to any spefic human or creature just who ever pays the highest for her service.

Story(optional): Unknown.

appearance: Sovanna wear gowns made of the finest material and jewels. She wear a dress which is made out of many elements, and contains many parts. A platinum bondice, with gold trimmings and aquamarine stones. Her neck piece is a silk in the richest of purple colours and trimmed also with gold and aquamarines. Her shoulders are covers with thick sheets of white silk. and her skirt is a soft lavender silk trimmed with white chiffon. She also has a grey trail made with a mixture of silk and chiffon. To finsih her look she has gold and platinum bracers, Amerthyst colours slippers with gold trims, She wears a tiara made from a mixture of Platinum, gold and aquamarine stones, On her forehead she wears a gold head dress, with aquarmarine stones and the occasional aqua marine stones on her face..she also has huge mechanical wings made from the same materails as her dress. with plenty of aquarmarine stones. She also carries a staff made from gold and trimmed wih platinum and features a large amerthyst..
She is elegant in every way.

Close up of Sovanna
(please log in to view the image)

Attachment: the_goddess_sovanna.jpg
This has been downloaded 193 time(s).

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:17 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Name:Kydn'zar

Sex:Male

Weight: 375lbs

Height:6'10"

Marital status: Single

Race: Yakat

Powers: Ability to manipulate his molecular structure. He can disperse his atoms to vapor. Or condense his atoms to steel.

Weapons: Steel Fangs and Claws.

Hobby: Combat

Personality: Fiercely loyal to Tig'lath. His only purpose in life is to serve the Warlord and to make sure of his success in world subjugation and revenge.

Story: Tig'lath saved his life from an attack by a groupe of starving Saurians. Being grateful, he swore loyalty to Tig'lath and to serve The Warlord in his Army. Proving himself Ferocious and very capable in battle during the "Takh Wars" (Subjugation of the Yakat Dens), He won the tittle "Vil'koroth" Second in command of the Yakat hordes.

Appearance: Born with pure white fur but, from the many battles, his fur is Blood stained red ,Black skin, Steel reflective eyes. Leather breast and back plate,Leather thigh protection. Wears shoulder fringe from the pelts of conquered Yakats.

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Nov 16th, 2008 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 11:15 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

love the seer

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 01:47 AM
Tela

Xania

Sex: Female

Weight: 295 lbs

Height: 6’3”

Martial Status: Single

Occupations: Villager merchant

Race and ethnicity: Saurian with an unknown ethnicity

Powers: (if you have the cosmic blood)

Weapons (if any): A double edge broad sword

Hobby: Making things from silver to sell, sparring with her old man

Personality : Xania is a very defiant girl. She is quiet but when she does speak, her bluntness could crumble the great wall.

Story(optional): Xania’s mother died giving her birth leaving Xavier to raise a daughter on his own. Still grieving, Xavier did his best to raise Xania, despite the many advances, he never took another mate.
Even at an early age, it was easy to see that Xania had a fascination for anything silver. She would cry until she had the shiny objects in her hand. When she was one and just learning to walk, Xavier took her to his black smith shop so he could work. When his back was turned, Xania fell into a tub of hot melted silver almost drowning.
Luckily, Xavier was able to save her and rush her to a healer. The one they call Yue-lynn told him, that Xania would be fine. It was at that time that Xania was taught how to be safe in the shop. Soon she would learn all of her father’s trade.

When Xania came of age, Xavier tried to find her a suitable mate, but she would not have anything to do with them. She told him that hhe needed to concentrate on his craftsmanship and worry about love when it happens.

Appearance:

Attachment: xania.jpg
This has been downloaded 179 time(s).

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:16 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

I was wondering, i wold love to make another character.

Jalek can you pm me with some ideas

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:11 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Does each race have their own language as well?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 08:42 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Also what kind of weapons are around this time period?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 09:00 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote