KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Official Namco X Capcom Thread [merged]

The Official Namco X Capcom Thread [merged]
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The Official Namco X Capcom Thread

I didn't find a thread on this game when I used the search function. So, I figured I make one for the hell of it.

Here's a trailer

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 07:39 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tekno Boy
Master of the Games

Why are they not bringing this game out in Europe? I mean, there are lots of great games in Japan that they haven't brought out here. This one and Suikoden 3 are just two that come to mind.

You never know with Hideo

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 11:24 AM
Tekno Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Tekno Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Tekno Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Suikoden 3 came out in the states though. This game is not being localized due to financial failures.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 01:26 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Suikoden 3 came out in the states though.

Yea and apparantly it was shit.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 01:34 PM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Namco x Capcom

Namco x Capcom is a turn-based strategy game released in 2005 and developed by Monolith Soft, featuring characters from games produced by Namco and Capcom.

The game is a hybrid of an Action-RPG and a Strategy-RPG. Movement is done on a square grid with turns being determined by figuring out which character has the highest AP. This AP system is comparable to the CT system used in Final Fantasy Tactics. On the player's turn, he or she can move his character into position and choose to attack an enemy.

So far, neither Capcom nor Namco have announced any plans to release Namco x Capcom outside of Japan...

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by BackFire on Jun 18th, 2007 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 04:49 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Ryu and Jin teamup in this, don't they?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 12:15 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it's kinda like FF Tactics? BTW I love how in the vid Taki's breasts bounce for no particular reason lol.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 12:16 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought I saw Hayabusa at 1:37

LMFAO

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 12:20 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Best part of the video.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 01:44 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Taki's boobs bounced because she went from a crouching position to a standing one.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:10 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

One thing's for certain...whoever is the main bad guy ...he/she's got to be really ****ing powerful

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:24 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Official Artwork

(please log in to view the image)

The main antagonist in the game is Kyû jû Kyû.

This is a gameplay video of KOS-MOS defeating the final boss.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:50 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

So it took Kos-Mos to put Kyû jû Kyû down?

That's powerful enough.

I mean....KOS-MOS is a friggin' galaxy buster.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:55 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Damned game looks ****ing sweet ><!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 02:57 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

To bad it was never released outside of Japan. I could purchase a converter for the PS2 but I want to play the game in English.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 03:04 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't care who the hell the final boss is, no force in that game can match Taki's breasts!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 03:27 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I don't care who the hell the final boss is, no force in that game can match Taki's breasts!
QFT

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 03:27 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact that this game has Morrigan in it is good enough for me to buy it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 03:39 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol yeah.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 03:41 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

notice how ryu is staring at the bearded guy and not the topless chick bending over near him..............i knew he was gayass eunuch! mad

at least ken is pretending to do the shoryuken!

Ken: sho....ryu.......ohhh...soft!

kyu ju kyu.......that means 99. wtf?!

~Sado

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 08:40 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote