KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Remember Me

Remember Me
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Remember Me

Looks great, I give it that.

Last edited by Phanteros on Aug 14th, 2012 at 03:10 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 03:02 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

For a second I was afraid it was somehow related to that stupid movie.

Not a bad trailer, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 09:02 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

More interested in a art book then the game.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 03:38 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 10:00 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneOfMortis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deifntitely got my eye on this.

refer to profile for my mma rankings

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 12:03 AM
TheOneOfMortis is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneOfMortis a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneOfMortis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 08:54 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

The gameplay itself doesn't look too interesting to me, but I'm tempted to pick it up for no reasons other than that it's an original IP ina world of franchise fatigue, which is something I want to reward, and I like the protagonist's model design.

Also, the universe looks fun. Always liked steam-punk.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 10:34 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post May 11th, 2013 02:14 PM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

It makes me sad that this game will probably get lackluster reviews and sales. I'm thinking maybe a 3/5 stars, 65-75% on Metacritic/Rotten Tomatoes.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 12th, 2013 01:55 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

From what i've seen of the reviews its a mixed bag

7 or a 7.5/10, 6.8/10, 5/10....there's even a 8/10 that one is from Polygon.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 09:53 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yep. It's a typical wait for $5 Steam sale and a rainy day in the summer game!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 11:57 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'll get for the console when its cheaper

DRM....bleh

from what i got frome of the reviews, There's QTE's in this game and you hardly notice the button that you have to press since its blended into the game visual style.

Last edited by Kazenji on Jun 4th, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 12:23 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
From what i've seen of the reviews its a mixed bag

7 or a 7.5/10, 6.8/10, 5/10....there's even a 8/10 that one is from Polygon.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
It makes me sad that this game will probably get lackluster reviews and sales. I'm thinking maybe a 3/5 stars, 65-75% on Metacritic/Rotten Tomatoes.
Heh!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:47 PM