KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs Superman (twist)

Hercules vs Superman (twist)
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Hercules vs Superman (twist)

Hercules is granted Gladiator speed and flight. He gets to practice with his new found ability for a year.

Who wins?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 03:48 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Superman still has more abilities to fall back on.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 03:50 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Hercules is granted Gladiator speed and flight. He gets to practice with his new found ability for a year.

Who wins?
This depowered Herc loses.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 03:52 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman still has more abilities to fall back on.

It should even out since Herc is a better fighter. I also don't think heat vision and ice breath would be the deciding factor.

carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Superman would still be generally stronger, faster and more durable unfortunately. Not by an overwhelming amount but he would be. Not to mention his other abilities...

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Badabing
This depowered Herc loses.

laughing out loud I didn't think about that. D***.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 03:53 AM
Badabing
Karen

laughing out loud I didn't think about that. D***.
Was it something I said?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 03:54 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
Superman would still be generally stronger, faster and more durable unfortunately. Not by an overwhelming amount but he would be. Not to mention his other abilities...

The strength and durability is a wash and Superman is faster than nano second speed? Scans.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 03:54 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

It should even out since Herc is a better fighter. I also don't think heat vision and ice breath would be the deciding factor.

Hercules would be better in H2H assuming he could keep it to that arena. You could certainly argue that Herc would be skilled enough to do so. But Superman's ability to use his powers pretty effectively in combat is a great asset of his.

Oh, hell, who am I kidding? Hercules kicks his balls and gives him a double leg takedown of doom.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 03:59 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

The strength and durability is a wash and Superman is faster than nano second speed? Scans.

Not really...I dont like admitting it but superman has the feats to back it up. Its not an overwhelming difference but I think its generally agreed that Superman has the edge in strength than Hercules, Thor, Gladiator, etc.

You want to get into a speed feats contest with Superman using Gladiator? No...

He could move fast enough to become intangible to others. His FTL speed feats are ridiculous.

Also: What instance are you referring to for the nanosecond speed feat by glads?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:08 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Hercules would be better in H2H assuming he could keep it to that arena. You could certainly argue that Herc would be skilled enough to do so. But Superman's ability to use his powers pretty effectively in combat is a great asset of his.

Oh, hell, who am I kidding? Hercules kicks his balls and gives him a double leg takedown of doom.

thumb up This, sir, is a good answer.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:14 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Not really...I dont like admitting it but superman has the feats to back it up. Its not an overwhelming difference but I think its generally agreed that Superman has the edge in strength than Hercules, Thor, Gladiator, etc.

You want to get into a speed feats contest with Superman using Gladiator? No...

He could move fast enough to become intangible to others. His FTL speed feats are ridiculous.

Also: What instance are you referring to for the nanosecond speed feat by glads?

Gladiator was fighting Hyperion at nano second speeds. Gladiator built a high tech computer for hours moving his limbs at Hyper speed. Gladiator also have the blur thing going...other hyper speed fts going. He have enough speed showings that proves he is a top notch speedster along with guiding himself past planets while guiding at the same time while flying at 100 Times the speed of light.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:17 AM
iceman24567

Gladiator was fighting Hyperion at nano second speeds. Gladiator built a high tech computer for hours moving his limbs at Hyper speed. Gladiator also have the blur thing going...other hyper speed fts going. He have enough speed showings that proves he is a top notch speedster along with guiding himself past planets while guiding at the same time while flying at 100 Times the speed of light.
Supermans track record > Gladiators not even based off quantity but quality this thread is a wash Superman wins

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:24 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Oh he's a speedster no doubt. I'm not challenging that.

Is there something I missed about the Gladiator vs Hyperion fight then? Because I remember no such thing about nano second speed being involved. They lock arms, shoot beams at each other, then gladiator owns him with superior skill.

Gladiator has gone intangible? Pretty sure I would have heard about that before now. Not just being blurry going fast. Superman stood in place and was unable to be struck. If I'm wrong so be it.

Superman made it from the milky way galaxy to Andromeda in 10 minutes. That would more or less put him at 134X the speed of light.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:27 AM
carver9

Oh he's a speedster no doubt. I'm not challenging that.

Is there something I missed about the Gladiator vs Hyperion fight then? Because I remember no such thing about nano second speed being involved. They lock arms, shoot beams at each other, then gladiator owns him with superior skill.

Gladiator has gone intangible? Pretty sure I would have heard about that before now. Not just being blurry going fast. Superman stood in place and was unable to be struck. If I'm wrong so be it.

Superman made it from the milky way galaxy to Andromeda in 10 minutes. That would more or less put him at 134X the speed of light.

This isn't about flight because Superman and Gladiator both have amazing flight. Superman and Supergirl and Quicksilver and Northstar going intangible doesn't mean they are moving at light speed or anywhere close to it.

THIS is far more impressive.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/85...erspeed35nr.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/72...erspeed11mv.jpg

THIS is more impressive.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...erion049nv.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...erion053gh.jpg/

Nano second buddy..FTL or close showings. Quantifiable as well. This is him moving his limbs at light speed...operating machinery at light speed. No Herald besides Majestic share these fts.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:34 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

lol Carver, don't do this to yourself.

You don't want another repeat of the Character Ownage fiasco, do you?

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:35 AM
carver9

lol Carver, don't do this to yourself.

You don't want another repeat of the Character Ownage fiasco, do you?

Lol..nope. I'm done anyways. My point to all of this is, Gladiator is fast.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:39 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Yeah, no one's saying otherwise. Just don't act like Gladiator's faster than Superman. Because he's not.

Besides, I already solved this thread earlier.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:40 AM
carver9

Yeah, no one's saying otherwise. Just don't act like Gladiator's faster than Superman. Because he's not.

Besides, I already solved this thread earlier.

Naah, he isn't faster at all imo and I agree, you did a good post above on the fight.

big grin

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:42 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

This isn't about flight because Superman and Gladiator both have amazing flight. Superman and Supergirl and Quicksilver and Northstar going intangible doesn't mean they are moving at light speed or anywhere close to it.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/85...erspeed35nr.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/72...erspeed11mv.jpg

THIS is more impressive.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...erion049nv.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...erion053gh.jpg/

Nano second buddy..FTL or close showings. Quantifiable as well. This is him moving his limbs at light speed...operating machinery at light speed. No Herald besides Majestic share these fts.

So we agree Superman is faster though right? And vibrating so fast in place you cant be touched is a feat in by itself. And not something Gladiator is capable of.

Ah so there is some mention of nano second fighting in it. Thank you.

Those.....were not particularly impressive. >_>

Gladiator says he's been going nano second speed.

Superman does it here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...oseconduf2.jpg/

If we go by caption statments then Superman is capable of racing photons: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...acingPhoton.jpg

This is also pretty good: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...s777p11jm5.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...s777p14qu1.jpg/

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:55 AM