KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T3 Errors

T3 Errors
Started by: NoFate007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carnage713

i really liked the detective car scene but i dont kno why parents wud bring young children to see it. it didnt deserve the rated r ratin. but the one liners suked and he shud hav killed the store clerk

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:03 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

yeah, i wish the detective scene was more of a cracked his spine in sted of recylcing the t1 heart scen with cool aid colored blood and a rubber fist and parts in broad daylight. would have been better and night with a little ahsde and shawdow. kinda like when we started seeing toomuch of frddy kruker inthe day and too well lit and with no shadow and withut the wetness, it just made it not as cool. yeah should have at least threw him thorugh the window, should have killed the cops since htey were a direct threat to arnie and his mission and his captives

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:13 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

ya i agree they tried too much comedy sum was funny sum was dumb

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 11:57 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

actually i liked the part in whcih the male stripper said: talk 2 the hand and arnie then talks 2 his hand. OH MY GOD I LAUGHED SO MUCH.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 02:42 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

yeah that was funny, because arnie was still seroius and they guy didn't realize it, but they should have left it there. I was hoping arnie would have had the bouncer try to slide him and seen bouncer fly through the front door with the naked stripper before he left..that would have been cool. But when they use talk to the hand again..i dunno, should have thrown thay guy thru the storw window.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:47 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

not all comdey in t3 suked there were sum funny parts but they did try to much

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:15 PM
alic88
Barzakh

it was funny when arnie said: NO I AM NOT SHITTING U.lol

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:21 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

lol ya that was funny 2

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:05 PM
NoFate007

I also like "It ruptured..the fuel cell has become unstable...relax.....RELAX!"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:28 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

ya, many lines were funny for me

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 10:52 PM
dulobast25

yeah, the ..i lied..and the relax RELAX was funny, but i din't like the shitting you one. But iliked the first talk to the hand..."NOW".. that was cool.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 05:44 AM
NoFate007

I thought "No...I am not shitting you" was pretty good, but basically cause of the way Arnold said it. The second talk to the hand worked pretty good, but I"d still rather have seen him beat the hell out of the guy or something. Maybe show him a gun or somethin.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:30 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

you think so, i preffered the first, the second was tsking the comedy too far. maybe something along the lines of "**** off, dickwad" might have been cooler or..."wrong"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:03 AM
NoFate007

Haha I never thought about the Chillout dickwad one. That would've been cool if it was the same terminator from T2.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:30 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

i felt arnie's t3 terminator was a a bit to much of a dumbass compared to t2, in t2 the t800 was constantly asking why this and why that, a character of a learning mind, after his cpu was a learning computer absorning information. In T3, the i am not shitting u scene was funny i admit, the talk to the hand was stupid, the relax relax scene was kinda funny but again not a character of a learning machine. In T2 john was constantly teaching him hence u could see his character keep being defined.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 10:36 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

some of the lines r funy in t3 but really lame and sad......

"talk to the hand" and them some really sad king kong music after that?! wdf?! lmao

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:50 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

News- Direct from Michael Biehn

When talking with Alicia on 6/12/2002 Michael Biehn reported:

"No, I am NOT in a cameo in T3. I am in no way involved." Upon hearing his statement Alicia replied with, "I don't think it will be that great anyway." His response was "It's not Jim Cameron, period. And you can quote me on that!"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 09:18 AM
NoFate007

Lol. Seems like Cameron was being a dick by not doing it.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:16 AM
dulobast25

TERMINATOR 3 REVIEW BY TJ MACKAY...

Oooh...the anticipation. After the deluge of disappointments this summer, I was pinning my hopes on this one. Sure, we'd lost Cameron, Hamilton, Furlong and that daunting score but Arnie was back - and surely that's all that matters?? Well...almost.
To me, Terminator 3 is better than 1, but not T2, which still slams its ass back and forth against the wall.

This could have been awful, but fortunately those involved realised that there was no point in trying to top Judgement Day and, instead - decided to deliver some serious Terminator action.

It's funny that the film both suffers for the direction it takes but also benefits just as much. You see, it's a short film and packed with action but it does leave you wondering, could they have gone that extra mile and given T2 a run for its money? We'll never know.

It's another film that I'll have to skip around the plot points for obvious reasons, but we are ten years on from the aversion on Judgement Day and John Connor is a mystery - constantly changing his name and location for fear of being found - he's a dropout and junkie. Hey, he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders.
The new Terminatrix (a woman now - how ingenious?), is sent back to knock him off and a bunch of his unknowing future lieutenants for the hell of it. Trouble is - Arnie's back and on full 'protect and serve' mode, which means we get some serious robot bashing.
T3 does have a very distinctive look from the first two movies with its yellow hues and grainy look. It's certainly one of the most exciting films of the summer but it almost feels like that is all they went for. When considering what a great premise the franchise is, the script could have done with a bit of a polish.

Here's the goods:
Arnie - no one else was born to play the role.

Nick Stahl - brings a darker edge to the Connor role and we don’t have to put up with Furlong’s whiny voice.

The Terminatrix - I was extremely sceptical of the casting here (the role should have always been Famke Jansenn's). But I was pleasantly surprised at the choice.
The action - Mostow goes hard with the action and two particular set pieces (an awesome car chase that kicks the CG matrix chase out the window, and a great bathroom fight between the Terminators).
The story - The actual storyline is faithful to common sense in most areas and some good twists are developed throughout. I was also very happy about the ending which, quite rightly, was dark.

And now for the bads...

The dialogue - some shocking lines in here, mostly from Claire Danes character (i.e. when needing a quick getaway from an aircraft hanger, her character - a vet - exclaims "Look, there's my brother's plane...I used to train in it!!)
The comedy - unfortunately the film is peppered too highly with bog standard Arnie one liners, which, let's face it - were never funny. It often lessens the serious tone of the film and sometimes is just plain cringe worthy. Arnie's introduction feels like a spoof of T2, and sits very awkwardly.
Claire Danes - Something wrong here - she's just plain bad.
The Terminatrix - as good as the new girl is, you just don't get the impression that this is a more superior Terminator to the T-1000. That muddyfunkster was unstopabble, and you never felt like he would wear down. There is no real improvement on that and you feel like Robert Patrick would have made whipped cream of her.

All in all, it's a satisfying 90 minutes and very enjoyable. But losing Cameron et al has damaged what could have been the best part in the series.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:17 AM
carnage713

good article that sums up the way most ppl feel

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:27 PM