KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Quest for Freedom: ORP

The Quest for Freedom: ORP
Started by: punkchik

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari smiled " i guess not "

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:53 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Anamon turned his attention to Hikari, "Allo lass, it's been near to four years, 'as it not?"

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:57 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

"yes it has , its nice seeing u again Anamon " she said seductavly " what u been up too"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 12:58 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"Been working as a mercenary mostly, doin' the Dragon King's and who knows who else's biddin'" Anamon felt sort of ashamed to have been doing work for the enemy, but as a mercenary you cant hold allegiance.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 01:01 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari was interested " hmm , well it seems u been doing well with yourself " she smiled

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 01:20 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"What's the news?" Asked Shinlong.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:11 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkchik
punk rocker

Meredian grinned at Anamon. "I never thought i would hear the day that the great Anamon was working for The Dragon King....." her green eyes flashed as she teased him. "Oh yes if you are going to participate try leather armor...." she found teasing the great man fun and since he was so cute she did it with out thinking. "Hello Shinlong. You coming along too?" her eyes swooped around the room making sure no one was listening. it wasnt hard for her to notice 2 table boys who where keen on cleaning the tables near them and obviously trying to listen, her thieves ears heard every whisper. under her cloak she snapped open her dagger and made eye contact with Anamon.

sXe
you make me feel free...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:28 AM
punkchik is currently offline Click here to Send punkchik a Private Message Find more posts by punkchik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Anamon met her eyes, his eyebrow twitched slightly, giving her the signal that he understood.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:30 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

" well Meredian, it seems u been taking care of yourself " Hikari smiled at her " so , whats the plan"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:30 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yes."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:32 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkchik
punk rocker

Meredian arched her eyebrow back. she then snapped back the dagger and got out of her chair, she walked over to the table boys. "Hello... Boys...." she winked and arched her eyebrows. she then pulled out two solid gold coins. "here you go extra tips... get us some drinks..." she grinned and flipped the coins to them, making them work to catch them. walking away she sent a mind search into their minds. then sat down again.

sXe
you make me feel free...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:44 AM
punkchik is currently offline Click here to Send punkchik a Private Message Find more posts by punkchik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"They here anything Meredian?" Anamon asked in his deep voice

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:45 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari smiled " hey , it was my job to seduce " she laughed

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:47 AM
punkchik
punk rocker

she whispered to Anamon and the others, "they are working for the pub keeper, they are being paid extra to find out if we are working for the revolution.... we have to go... Now." she pulled out two more coins and set them down, then swept out the door... motioning for them to follow soon after.

sXe
you make me feel free...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:47 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Let's get out of here."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:50 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Anamon stood, his large presence sending some people scurrying back as he walked outside to join Meredian

God is only a false hope

Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari got up and grabed her staff and went out with Angel on her shoulder

punkchik
punk rocker

One by one as they came out she pulled them behind the building. "quiet. we have to get out of here. they are coming after us....." she didnt look frightened at all just urgent.

sXe
you make me feel free...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:53 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shinlong followed.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 01:55 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Anamon laughed, "I dont think we have to worry too much, " he said looking at the sorceress, theif, (uh..w/e Shenlong's class is), and himself, "we're pretty well prepared."

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 02:00 AM