KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

many many times happy

Attachment: mission-impossible-2-promo-019.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:35 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

again and again happy

Attachment: normal_cannessw26.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:37 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tomcruiserocks

i absolutely love tom cruise and all of his films!! just thought id tell you all. i think war of the worlds is amazing and i cant wait for MI3.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:11 PM
tomcruiserocks is currently offline Click here to Send tomcruiserocks a Private Message Find more posts by tomcruiserocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kes
I think he sucks. Plus he's really short and the rest must be proportional lol
Who the hell leaves Kidman for Cruz???!

yes i agree!!!... yes

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 06:44 PM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I don't like to give Tom Cruise too much attention. But I'll do it this time. Quite frankly I thinks this one of the most dumbest things he's done.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3477151

FFS is only a joke Mr Cruise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 12:46 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

gah..I can't stand him no

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:01 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
River Wild

I love Tom Cruise in the following movie;

The Last Samurai
Jerry Maguire
Top Gun

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:56 AM
River Wild is currently offline Click here to Send River Wild a Private Message Find more posts by River Wild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

um, only war of the worlds... only coz i like d movie...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 11:06 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh Tom Cruise Is Finished!

Ladies and gentlemen, Hollywood has announced something huge: They have officially canned Tom Cruise! That's right, people. They don't care if he makes good money(I mean, they have Jolie and Pitt already to take his place). They finally said that he's too big of a pain in the ass to keep him! FINALLY! It was on television. Not sure what show, though. So, any thoughts on the situation?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 07:56 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Paramont is done with Tom Cruise... not Hollywood in general... the guy will still make more movies...

Cruise is horrible offscreen.. .but he does make some good movies sometimes

upcoming movies (imdb.com)
The Few (2008) (announced) (attached) .... Billy Fiske
I Married a Witch (2007) (pre-production) (attached)
The Eye (2007) (pre-production)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 07:59 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Paramont is done with Tom Cruise... not Hollywood in general... the guy will still make more movies...

Cruise is horrible offscreen.. .but he does make some good movies sometimes

upcoming movies (imdb.com)
The Few (2008) (announced) (attached) .... Billy Fiske
I Married a Witch (2007) (pre-production) (attached)
The Eye (2007) (pre-production)

Supposidly, they may take him off of "The Few" and is having issues with "I Married A Witch." I find myself avoiding his films now. The only movie I was psyched to see that he made was "War of the Worlds", but that's because I'm a fan of the old film and the book.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:04 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah word has reached us in the UK too.... BBC news is reporting that he was dumped for committing creative suicide over the last few years.

His camp say it was his idea.... Yeahhhhh righhhhhht.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:09 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Hes a very good actor smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:14 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Tom Cruise is a good actor, I don't have problems with him. Go Tom go !

Too bad he's a religious nutcase.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:17 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
History Buff

I guess this is what you deserve when your the chief spoksman for a cult!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:44 PM
History Buff is currently offline Click here to Send History Buff a Private Message Find more posts by History Buff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

I disagree that Tom is a good actor. Personally, I think he's a bad actor. The only character he can play is either someone who's paranoid or in constant action. Even then, he's not that compelling.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:46 PM
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I disagree that Tom is a good actor. Personally, I think he's a bad actor. The only character he can play is either someone who's paranoid or in constant action. Even then, he's not that compelling.

He's not a great actor, he's no Pacino or Keitel or McKellen, but he's not bad. He gets the job done.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:49 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Tom is a brilliant actor. I loved Minority Report.

But out of character, he's a freakshow.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 08:53 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

He may be a nutcase but that should have no influence on his films. I think it's horrible that they dropped him like that.
His acting has nothing to do with his personal life, you just know Paramount's gonna get sued erm

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 09:47 PM
forumcrew

cruise and wagner are going to run their own production company which is why the deal with paramount is done.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 11:13 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote