KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Fanfiction - Our Recommendations

POTC Fanfiction - Our Recommendations
Started by: The_Red_Dagon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

STICK TO POTC TOPICS....POST HP FANFIC LINKS IN HP FORUM

That's me!! eek!

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on May 8th, 2004 at 08:26 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 07:58 PM
The_Red_Dagon is currently offline Click here to Send The_Red_Dagon a Private Message Find more posts by The_Red_Dagon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

yes yes yeeeessss

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 07:07 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

I posted a story that me and my friends made bout POTC LOL Its realy stupid

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 04:40 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

LOL, what's it called?

That's me!! eek!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 08:14 PM
The_Red_Dagon is currently offline Click here to Send The_Red_Dagon a Private Message Find more posts by The_Red_Dagon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

My friends wrote it so i put it on da net for them Its pirates of the caribbean Pirate Party Its like da thread they got in here LOL its funny

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post May 1st, 2004 02:46 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

K, Ill check it out

That's me!! eek!

Old Post May 1st, 2004 10:13 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

i'll see

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:58 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 12:55 AM
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

There was one I just found and it's hilarius... I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF IT GRRRRRRRRRRRRR give me a few hours, I'll remember it

That's me!! eek!

Old Post May 4th, 2004 12:35 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Please remeber

Old Post May 5th, 2004 06:11 AM
PsychoFreeak

u'z talkin bout pp
hahahahahahahaha me, apg, kazzi, jack and will r in that!
it was soooooooooooooo fun 2 do
hey apg when we finnish off our next 1 can u put it on the net 2?????

Old Post May 5th, 2004 07:00 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah K shall do I will make the chaoters longer 2 make whoever reveiwed it stop complaining 2 LOL

Old Post May 5th, 2004 10:31 AM
PsychoFreeak

wha????
sry that made no scence 2 me!!!...................but yes stop them from complaining!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 5th, 2004 12:32 PM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah

Old Post May 6th, 2004 10:07 AM
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

Oh yeah!!! now I remember, it was called 'The Harry Potter you never sawed, literally' it's got some Pirates of the Caribbean in it, but mostly it was ramdom stuff, but man is it funny!!!

That's me!! eek!

Old Post May 6th, 2004 12:31 PM
«§hõnknêss»

I just red 1 called Pirates of the caribbean and the curse of OOC somthing Its soooo funny

Old Post May 7th, 2004 09:53 AM
PsychoFreeak

grrrrrr i'm gonna go 2 da site now!!!!!

Old Post May 7th, 2004 09:58 AM
«§hõnknêss»

U do that

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:01 AM
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

Yes and somebody pleez read that Harry Potter story. I laughed so hard, I fell out of my chair and nearly wet myself

That's me!! eek!

Old Post May 7th, 2004 06:34 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah I will i just gotta find it first

Old Post May 8th, 2004 01:11 AM