KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spawn vs Spider-Man

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spawn 30 66.67%
Spider-Man 15 33.33%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spawn vs Spider-Man
Started by: WarSpawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

this is very tru, but everyone knows that spidey would be the hero in this, he is always the hero

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 04:48 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lenord

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
sure spawns way more powerfull than spidey, and in all sense would kick his ass, but everyone knows that somehow spidey would win, spidey always wins, name a marvel villian (who has met spidey) whos ass spidey hasnt kicked

I hate this kind of reasoning.... Fact of the matter is there is no way that spidey can win. This type of reasoning is the last desperate act of a loosing argument....

P.S. There has been a nuber of times that spidey has had ass kicked

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 11:09 PM
Lenord is currently offline Click here to Send Lenord a Private Message Find more posts by Lenord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
korgrath

u people r dumb spidey would get kicked cos the oly way to kill spawn is to chop off his head and spidey has no sharp weapons

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 08:54 PM
korgrath is currently offline Click here to Send korgrath a Private Message Find more posts by korgrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

don't call people names here

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 04:24 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

this isnt who would kill the other.. its who would win. I think spidey could win a normal fight (i mean really, how often does a char die, anyway???) but if it was a death match he wouldn't be able to handle it.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 04:54 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
sure spawns way more powerfull than spidey, and in all sense would kick his ass, but everyone knows that somehow spidey would win, spidey always wins, name a marvel villian (who has met spidey) whos ass spidey hasnt kicked

Ummmmm, Juggernautno expression

And I believe Thanos.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 05:08 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

spidey beat juggernaut twice i think... i know once was with his cosmic powers or whatever (captain universe, i think...) and the other he got jugs to fall into a big vat of cement (which hardened)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 05:36 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Ummmmm, Juggernautno expression

And I believe Thanos.

i said who he has met, and no he hasnt met thanos, i dont think
and im pretty sure he beat dormanu in his own demension, witch is realy frikin hard to do

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 11:29 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

what about black tarantula?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:47 AM
Mr_Famous is currently offline Click here to Send Mr_Famous a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_Famous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emraldguardian

Ha Spawn has beaten angels demons and even Satan, not to mention pretty much the only way to kill him is to take off his head. I doubt he would even waste the energy on Spiderman.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 02:20 PM
emraldguardian is currently offline Click here to Send emraldguardian a Private Message Find more posts by emraldguardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

why does everyone keep bringing up death? Haven't we gone over this plenty by now? Its not who would kill the other, but BEAT him... death is not the only way to lose!!! Also, spawn NEVER beat satan.... read the other posts... people keep bringing in "new info" that has already been discussed!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 08:08 PM
crazyspinz

didnt spidey beat dormanu in his own demension before, and im pretty sure that would be alot harder tp do than beat spawn

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 08:11 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by korgrath
u people r dumb spidey would get kicked cos the oly way to kill spawn is to chop off his head and spidey has no sharp weapons

thats the dumbest statement ive ever heard.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 08:15 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emraldguardian

Spawn owns Spidey, He is out of Spideys league no matter what all the fan boys think. If Spawn was willing to waste his energy he could prob take Spidermans powers from him.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:54 PM
emraldguardian is currently offline Click here to Send emraldguardian a Private Message Find more posts by emraldguardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nomsans

i think it would be a good. match. spidy's brute strength is more than spawns. spidy is more agile, and his spider sence would surely keep hims safe from any bullets or flying chains or necroplasmic capes. spawn's supernatural energies can be drained as well...it would be a toss up in my opinion and i am an avid fan of both characters. i think this would take at least three matches...the 1st one spiderman wins...the second one spawn wins,...then the ugliest, closets horriblist fight between the two would be a toss up...all depends on the story and mositivation and everythign.

now what would be a good match is ghost rider vs spawn...in which , with ghosty's pennance stare, has spawned licked.
in my opinion...they are both guys that sold thier sould to the devil and were tricked and turned into demons...but they deny evil and are in effect 'anti-heroes'. they both have flying mystican chains and hellfire.
spawn would have to constanly worry about not looking into ghost rider's eyes because ghosty's pennance stare would make spawn feel all the pain that he caused with every person he has ever killed (unjustly...which spawn is pretty goddamn ruthless)....
plus you really cnat defeat ghost rider because he is a spirit...even if you find away to destroy his leather jacket and bike...he is still an entity. spawn is confined with his necroplasm phyisical...he can be sent back to hell too. ghost rider has defeated mephisto and nightmare in thier own realms...and let us not forget 'rise of the midnight sons'///

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:41 PM
nomsans is currently offline Click here to Send nomsans a Private Message Find more posts by nomsans Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Actually there is already a Ghost Rider vs Spawn thread, and I explained that basically, Ghost Rider has nothing that can hurt Spawn. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...+rider+vs+spawn

And for the record, Spiderman doesn't have a chance.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:47 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidespawn
Restricted

Account Restricted

[removed]

Last edited by Raz on Dec 8th, 2004 at 11:21 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:07 PM
spidespawn is currently offline Click here to Send spidespawn a Private Message Find more posts by spidespawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Hmmm. I haven't read much of Spawn, but he does seem generally out of Spidermans league I would imagine, the only thing Spidy seems to have over him is speed and agility, but would that be enough, as Spawn seems pretty unstoppable. Although to be honest I didn't like his movie adaption... so I don't know.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:14 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

Parker doesn't stand a chance. Spawn could obliterate Spiderman with casual ease and in under a minute. Then, he would probably do the same to Spidespawn for his racial slur.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:18 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

For the record, which does Spawn come under.... hero, anti-hero, villain, or a mix?

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:24 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote