KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spawn vs Spider-Man

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spawn 30 66.67%
Spider-Man 15 33.33%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spawn vs Spider-Man
Started by: WarSpawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Havoc470
Smo

anti-hero

spawn wins

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:53 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nomsans
i think it would be a good. match. spidy's brute strength is more than spawns. spidy is more agile, and his spider sence would surely keep hims safe from any bullets or flying chains or necroplasmic capes. spawn's supernatural energies can be drained as well...it would be a toss up in my opinion and i am an avid fan of both characters. i think this would take at least three matches...the 1st one spiderman wins...the second one spawn wins,...then the ugliest, closets horriblist fight between the two would be a toss up...all depends on the story and mositivation and everythign.

now what would be a good match is ghost rider vs spawn...in which , with ghosty's pennance stare, has spawned licked.
in my opinion...they are both guys that sold thier sould to the devil and were tricked and turned into demons...but they deny evil and are in effect 'anti-heroes'. they both have flying mystican chains and hellfire.
spawn would have to constanly worry about not looking into ghost rider's eyes because ghosty's pennance stare would make spawn feel all the pain that he caused with every person he has ever killed (unjustly...which spawn is pretty goddamn ruthless)....
plus you really cnat defeat ghost rider because he is a spirit...even if you find away to destroy his leather jacket and bike...he is still an entity. spawn is confined with his necroplasm phyisical...he can be sent back to hell too. ghost rider has defeated mephisto and nightmare in thier own realms...and let us not forget 'rise of the midnight sons'///

Dude. Spider-Man is no were near as strong or agile then Spawn. I'd post scans but I'm new and i'm not able to post pictures yet. Also I don't think Spawn would be bothered by the Penance Stare because it works only if you have caused pain on the innocent. Spawn does not hurt or kill the innocent last time I checked. Nor does he have a soul because he sold it to Malebolgia, who is dead by the way, so no telling where his soul and the souls of the other Hellspawns went after that.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 12:06 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is this a debate?

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:09 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Why is this a debate?

Exactly

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:10 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Because, people think that brute stength works on Spawn

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 1st, 2006 09:40 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Hehehe

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 03:24 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Spiderman has no chance in Hell of beating, killing, stalemating, whatever.....Spawn wins every single battle with Spiderman.

UNLESS Spiderman possesses the Infitini Gauntlet or Ultamate Nullifier or something of that sort, he has absolutely no chance of beating Spawn in any way shape or form.

Spawn has too many ways to murder Spiderman without even putting effort into it. Spiderman's fanbase or hero-appeal won't come in handy either, just because he is the hero does not mean he would logically win a battle against Spawn, it would be PIS...totally rediculous.

I know it's all fantasy, but be REALISTIC please....

Old Post May 10th, 2006 10:55 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Spawn 85/10.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:28 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by crazyspinz
sure spawns way more powerfull than spidey, and in all sense would kick his ass, but everyone knows that somehow spidey would win, spidey always wins, name a marvel villian (who has met spidey) whos ass spidey hasnt kicked

Dr. Doom, Magneto no expression

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:32 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

sure spawns way more powerfull than spidey, and in all sense would kick his ass, but everyone knows that somehow spidey would win, spidey always wins, name a marvel villian (who has met spidey) whos ass spidey hasnt kicked

Wow. What a way to debat. The "The Hero Always Wins" is a last ditch effort for someone who character already lost just by looking at the thread title.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:57 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

{sure spawns way more powerfull than spidey, and in all sense would kick his ass, but everyone knows that somehow spidey would win, spidey always wins, name a marvel villian (who has met spidey) whos ass spidey hasnt kicked }

............wow lol

That does sound desperate ! Pulling the "Hero always wins card" Spiderman's a tough cookie, ill give him that, but he is no match for Spawn in any way shape or form. There shouldn't be a debate about this, this is a joke. Bro, do you read both titles? If you did, you wouldn't even be arguing !

There's too many ways Spawn would beat Spiderman effortlessly. Suggesting that Spiderman could beat Spawn in any way is like saying Batman could beat Thanos. Spiderman has nothing to his advantage that would give him any upperhand against Spawn.

Strength- Spawn beats him, Spawn has shaken Gods and moved mountains

Speed- Spawn can slow down time

Agility- Spawn's chains can berzerker slash Spidey anyway anyhow

Brains- Spawn has seen and learned things Spidey's never even dreamed of

Durability- Spawn has survived being tortured numerous times, he has been ripped to shreds several occasions, he's been skinned and burned alive, he has been decapitated a few times, he's been impaled, eaten, beaten, sliced, diced, etc. Spiderman doesn't compare in the least bit.

By the way, what villian Spidey hasn't beaten?

Thanos, Dr. Doom, Magneto, Onslaught, Galactus, Dark Pheonix, Apocalypse, Brood, Shadow King, Tyrant, Nebula, Goblin Queen, Shuma Gorath, and many more

Bro, are you on crack ?

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:40 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Spawn

Old Post May 5th, 2007 03:47 AM
TheEvilHex
Taco King

Spawn rips spider mans spine out and sends it to Marry Jane. Spawn 10/10

Like a ninja eating toast!!!!

Old Post May 5th, 2007 05:59 AM
TheEvilHex is currently offline Click here to Send TheEvilHex a Private Message Find more posts by TheEvilHex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote