KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wolfs Rain RPG

Wolfs Rain RPG
Started by: EvilWolfWarrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (163): « First ... « 159 160 [161] 162 163 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Infekted

its giong to be revived with my help too

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:22 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takashi
Hidden Beauty

OOC:Yeah! hey does anyone know if we can revive this and start to rpg?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 04:10 PM
Takashi is currently offline Click here to Send Takashi a Private Message Find more posts by Takashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Yea we can.. Infact we can just start rping right now if we can agree on a setting.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:47 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takashi
Hidden Beauty

OOC:Um ok can I start first?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:33 PM
Takashi is currently offline Click here to Send Takashi a Private Message Find more posts by Takashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

of course you can

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 02:08 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Welcome To The Black Parade

Pain. Numbing.

Two words that should never be used to describe a sensation in the body. The anatomy knows only pain, content, numbness, hunger, and discomfort. Yet numbing and pain are two antonyms. They cannot be used in the same description. Anyone could tell you that “numb” is the inactive nerve cells failing to give a responsive stimulation to the brain. Mostly, numb is described in the way of say “no pain”, such as Novocain given to you by the dentist before he fills in a cavity. Pain, however, is the correction of the nerves to give the brain negative stimulations. Thus creating a pulse of agony or annoyance depending on what kind of pain it was. One may just respond with a minor “ouch”, while a more serious injury would be accompanied by a yelp or scream.

Yet, here he lay. His mind using both words to describe the sensations flowing throughout him. His mentality was disfigured now because he could not decide fully which kind of adjective to use upon his frail bodice. His muscular form was shredded down to nothing. Creating the pain stimulation as he tried to move his limbs, the nerves shot back negative responses. Yet, that same wound felt no pain. It was as if the mind was so used to pain that the stimulation was rejected as normalcy. No amount of blood his optics caught flowing into the white snow around him seemed to register as being a form of agony. He knew he was wounded; yet the frequency of wounds had made his body accustomed to this grief.

Throughout this battle, he recollected the past. What had he done wrong? His mind replayed the situation that had led to lying upon his side in the snow. Yes, there had been a ship. A rather shadowy, dark looking ship that used the sky to stand above the others. The abuse it gave to the gift a bird may have was disgusting. His optics had caught it flying over the camp of other wolves. He, of course, had been the one to stay away from the pack. His nostrils, ebonite and flared, had caught wind of the pending danger. Yet, as they feasted and rested and enjoyed themselves, the wolves below were so deaf to their senses they had discarded the feeling of danger instinct gave them. Hell, even the bastard alphas had reassured themselves all was well without even checking the situation out.

Now, as the ship hovered above the valley, the wolves were in panic. As he raced from his protection of a nearby cavern created by years of sand striking rock, he was engulfed in the fluster of furred bodies and terror-stricken scents. He gazed at a litter of pups and a mother desperately trying to collect them all. As a beam of crimson light shot from one of the many weapons, he leapt towards her and snatched up the remaining three pups as she took the other two. He gave a shove and pushed them both out of the way as the light scorched down his leg. He had barely made it out. The three pups whimpered in his jowels as he dropped them to the ground. He quickly gestured to the cavern where he had been and the safe route to get there to the female. She gave a hasty lick of gratitude before her pups followed her to the safety this loner had given them.

With a snarl he bounded towards an elderly wolf. The old male was way past his years of youth, yet was still baring his teeth at the ship that hovered over them. With a snap from the youthful hermit, the elder turned and ran to the sanctuary of the forest. Breathing hard, hind leg torn and bloody, he whipped around to bare his teeth at the army that raced out to greet the fury of the wolf pack below. Several youths of wolven maidens and knights met them. The unknown bodice of the reclusive male seemed to cause no awe or confusion as wolf and man fought.

However, despite their attempts, despite how much they fought, in the end they had lost. He had barely managed to flee into the forest before the beam of light shot out again and wolf and man below was terminated in the captain’s impatience. The fight had drained him so much of stamina that now it felt like a punishment to run instead of a gift. He lay basking in the moonlight, the glow ever so slightly sealing up his wounds. The moon was his mother. It was what he fought to protect and save. He loved the moon very much, and the lunar warmth she gave him told him that she was as infatuated with him as he was she. That was why he had given up everything to save her child. He had given up every piece of himself, of his emotions, of his very heart, to make sure she was safe. And yet, he had failed his love – the moon – and her offspring that had counted on him so much. He had failed the beautiful maiden that had loved him when he’d found her. Her face etched in his memory, he would not forget her. Oh how he loved her…

Eyes opened to the breath of night. Pain and numbness were both gone, leaving his mental battle to lie in peace. He pushed himself up, finding his body still weakened and exhausted. The moon lay overhead, showing him the way he must go. With a breath of her air, he stepped into the clear white of the snow. Leaving behind him was the puddle of the blood and the tracks too large to be a dog’s. He was the thing that science said could not exist. He was the thing that was believed to be death’s messenger. He was brother to the raven, child of the night, faithful servant of the devil. He was a wolf. Proudly, he raced across the tundric horizon. Forever this would be his fate. Until he found that one thing that seemed the most fleeting to him. The thing that haunted his thoughts and drained his memory almost as much as she had. Whether he found it or not, was all up to him and his heart. The place he had to find, the place he needed to find, the place he dreamt about… Paradise.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 09:05 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Name: Shin Takashi
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Personality: Shy and is scared of alot of humans easy-going but when in a fight is uncontrollable.
History:was attacked by his evil brother Kenta and was forced to give up his spot as pack leader.now he travels alone hoping to find peace and love in a new pack.
Pack Status:a loner but will join the pack later
Race:don't know some one can help me find???

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 09:45 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

can i plz be kiba

sig by alliance thnx dude smile im taking request

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 09:50 PM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Trademark give me a sample post.

Zeke, considering you PMed me with questions proving you knew nothing about Wolf's Rain, no. Sorry, but I think it's incredibly stupid to join into an RP you know nothing about. Let alone take on the role of a main character.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:06 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

well i used to watch the show a few years ago and then i forgot about it and kiba fits the character type i like to role play with and if i may ask K r u the leader or maker of this rp

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:18 PM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Entertain me then and do an audition post and we'll see.

As for the leader... somewhat. If it weren't for my post awhile back this thread would still be on page 4 of the Unhosted Roleplay section. I'm making attempts to revive it, so if you don't mind would you post for me so I can see just how well you fit Kiba or not.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:34 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

ok wuts the situation

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:39 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

It's an audition... You pick the scene, the situation, everything. It has to be good and involving Kiba and his personality. ONLY Kiba. You may have no other main characters involved. However, you may have a soldier or unfamiliar wolf involved.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:47 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

y cant i use any of the other characters to interact with kiba

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:10 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

It's an audition. Don't like it? Don't do it.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 12:52 AM
Takashi
Hidden Beauty

OOC:I am chageing my profile so it's jsut alittle different.

Name- Brooklyn
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Race- Wolf
Weapons- None
Personalitiy-Sadness,pain, and anger
Human Apperence-
Wolf Apperence-
History- Brooklyn is a young pup who lives in a village with humans protecting, and helping them, she was rasied up as a human, and so does not know of her being a wolf, Brooklyn is a type of person that likes to make others happy and smile, so when something horrible happens she won't cry, but when she trys and no one wants her around then she feels left out like the runt which she is and will run off and deside for good if she should jsut die or leave, she never wants to see others die, which she knows everyone dies someday, but just wants everyone to be happy and not sad, or angery. Brooklyn is a smart,kind, and talented girl she is very good at defense and offense she is pretty good at protecting herself, she did once here of a place called "PAradise" and a flower maiden named "Cheza" but did not belive.
Apperence:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 11:33 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

What exactly did you change? Sorry. I can't really see a difference ^^;;

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 12:30 PM
Takashi
Hidden Beauty

I am going to change my profile's picture

Kurosaki Ichigo

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 08:58 PM
Takashi
Hidden Beauty

::Profile::
Name- Terra
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Race- Wolf
Weapons- None
Personalitiy-Sadness,pain, and anger
Human Apperence-
Wolf Apperence-
History- Terra is a young pup who lives in a village with humans protecting, and helping them, she was rasied up as a human, and so does not know of her being a wolf, Terra is a type of person that likes to make others happy and smile, so when something horrible happens she won't cry, but when she trys and no one wants her around then she feels left out like the runt which she is and will run off , she never wants to see others die, which she knows everyone dies someday, but just wants everyone to be happy and not sad, or angery. Terra is a smart,kind, and talented girl she is very good at defense and offense she is pretty good at protecting herself, she did once here of a place called "Paradise" and a flower maiden named "Cheza" but did not belive.
Apperence:
(please log in to view the image)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:27 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Takashi, You don't have to repost your profile. Just post up a new picture.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:55 PM