KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Wolfs Rain RPG

Wolfs Rain RPG
Started by: EvilWolfWarrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (163): « First ... « 160 161 [162] 163 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Takashi
Hidden Beauty

OOC:Am I going to lsiten to you? hell no since you are reporting me and acting liek a selfish little baby I am nto listening to you I do what I want, anyway I'll start this so that hopefully we can revive this and get it started and until 3 more people join my wolf's rain rpg we will have to revive this one so here I go, oh I am changeing my characters name it's ""Sasuke""

Sasuke was is the village with the young village childeren playing with them as they surrounded her playing and singing. "I got to go home guys we will play tommorow bye!". Sasuke said as she waved goodbye and went to a hut and saw the leader of the village and sat down. "So how was your day?". The man said. "Great! me and the childeren played games and sang and all kidns of things". Sasuke said smileing and laughing. "That's good, oh Sasuke I need to ask you something, can you go out into the dessert (sp?) and find some more wood we need it now which now it the only thing that is warming and our food". The man said. "Ok". Sasuke said as she ran otu of the htu and out into the dessert. "Wow". Sasuke as she came out into the dessert. "There's nothign here, I mean nothing living it's all dead". Looks around for wood and spots some. "There!'. Rusn over to get the wood and start picking some up and putting htem into her arms, while humming.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:10 AM
Takashi is currently offline Click here to Send Takashi a Private Message Find more posts by Takashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

I never meant it as a bash. I only reported you because you were being rude to Silent Dreams, Shinobi, and other respected members on KMC. I was making a mere suggestion to save up some space. Please calm down and relax. Try counting to 10 before you post something or make an assumption that is incorrect. I meant no offense, though I would like an apology for the accusation wrongly pointed towards me.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:36 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takashi
Hidden Beauty

OOC:I forgive you, and I wish now people would axcept my apologys but they won't, so report and take care with the moderators. so when should we start? I started but I hope more will join in.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:43 AM
Takashi is currently offline Click here to Send Takashi a Private Message Find more posts by Takashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Wait. You reported me? I'm confused, I can't seem to grasp what you're trying to tell me. And I still await the apology I deserve. I'll repost my post as well, hopefully that will meld the characters together somehow. Takashi, you really must calm down. I want you to fit in here, but not when you get on everyone's bad side. I can help you befriend everyone, but in order to do so you have to stop throwing insults at everyone and fuelling their fire. I can help you if you'll only let me.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:50 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takashi
Hidden Beauty

OOC:I know, I am sorry forgive me.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:51 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

You're forgiven. Thank you for your apology and cooperation.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:54 AM
Takashi
Hidden Beauty

OOC:sure.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:54 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ Wow. 0.0 Anyway...I suppose i'll post ^.^; }

A chilling rain dripped from a merciless sky, pelting a small, dark figure limping beneath the half hidden moon. A shudder, and she fell pitifully to her knees. After a few moments she regained her footing and continued on. Her body trembled with each small mvement. Frosty condensation blurred her vision, causing her to sway back and forth for a short time, untill, finally, she collapsed once more. As she stared toward the ground, she noticed a bit of blood glinting on the snow, lit by the pale moonlight. A sigh escaped her dark muzzle, and she looked away. This amount of blood was minisscule compared to other times...but as of n ow, she was utterly unmoved by it. No pain came. No fear, no saddness, no hope, no joy. With a violent cough she could taste but another spot of blood, this time in her mouth. she shook her head, and dully looked away.

She couldn't stop now.

Slowly, she rose once more, and continued on. Frost hung in small clumps on her dark, steely muzzle, but she kept moving, driven by an unnameable scent left in her nose , her mind, her body. Every step she took heightened the maddening desire to reach it. But what was it? She had smelled it for the first time that ....that day. And now? Now here she was, chasing it.

After a long while she reached a place she knew not of. All she did know was that she could go on no longer. With a deep, trembling breath, she collapsed to the ground. To her left an icy creek lay , running slowly by her thin body. A small snowshoe rabbit eyed her wearily from the other side. Her mouth salivated immensly...she couldn't recall the last time she'd eaten, but it had been a while, she knew. Tha rabbit knew she was weak, and did not bother to move, even when a harsh snarl was urged upon it. Annoyed, she tried to lift herself, but failed miserably. Eventually, she gave up and looked around. the sun would be rising soon. After taking few laps from the stream, she managed to stand. There were many trees, heavily weighed by snow, baricading this clearing. A den lay a few yards away.

With much effort, she managed to half drag her body towards it, and peered inside. She took a deep whiff and growled lowly. This olace was inhabited...or was. She stepped inside, and was greeted with a tremendous roar. A huge bear lumbered out before her. She tried to stand her ground, letting out the most threating snarl she could manage, and bared her sharp , pearly teeth. Inside her stomach sunk. She ran through her options once. She couldn't run...nor could she fight. With a quick movement she looked away , then brought her glare inot the bears eyes.

If this is it..

Her throat tightened. She couldn't cap the thought. Instead, she turned toward the brute, and let out another growl, now flooded with the only energy she had left to muster.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 10:25 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

We Live Like Vampires, We Love Like Killers

His nose woke him. Darkness had left the vision of his optics, replaced with the pale light of the morning sky. He’d eaten and rested that night. When the moon had healed his wounds, he’d wasted no time in replenishing the lost energy. Now, he was fit and strong. No scars lined his body from the wounds he encountered, yet plenty others from even further pasts raked over his body. Yet he was proudly standing with tail raised to flag the air. He looked more like an alpha then a wandering loner. He was lean, fit, strong, and healthy. Nothing could bring down the beast.

Without know it – and as he tested the strange scent that had aroused him out of his sleep – his mind wandered to the previous events before he’d slept.

It had been a chilly night. As soon as he could fully move and use his bodice as a weapon once more, he made a trip to the forest to find some food. There he’d found it. After sniffing amongst some collection of feces left by a sick prey and several blotches of blood, probably from an uncontrollable excretion from the nostrils and respiratory tract, he followed the scent to a lonely, ill buck. It grunted in discomfort, a rather hideous lump upon its side. It was cancerous, but there would be nothing wrong with ingesting the lump.

He had killed the creature all-too easily. Using his fangs to strangle the jugular, the buck had gone down without a fight. It had surely tried to struggle, but there’s a difference between struggle and fighting. One is willingly; the other is an uncontrollable jerk or two. When a creature faces death, has death’s fangs in its throat, it gives up all hope of life and embraces Death’s kiss. The deer knew it had no chance and if this wolf did not kill it, it would eventually die of the sickness it carried.

Dining upon the hot meat had been a pure joy. He had not eaten in weeks it seemed. His fangs greedily duck into the steaming carcass, taking each bite as if it were his last. He swallowed it down his esophagus so fast one would think he’d choke. Snarls rose to warn no one to stay away. Not even the shadows would dare come near the wolf guarding his kill. A crow nearby had made the mistake to get too close, and was slaughtered by the fangs of the higher predator.

With a blood-covered muzzle, a full stomach, and a new skip in his step, he journeyed from the kill to a quiet spot in the snow. There, he washed all blood from his jowels and coat. It gleamed in the moonlight and left him with a satisfied grunt. He stayed close to his kill, making sure no other creature came near it. All wolves were greedy, they could never deny it. If they did, they were liars.

But this scent… It had gotten his attention so closely that he found himself unable to ignore it. It was the smell of blood. Yet, it belonged to no helpless animal. It smelt of his own blood. A wolf somewhere was bleeding. As much as he would fight it, he had a soft side for his own kind. They may have been the cause of some of his pain and sorrow, but he realized long ago that all wolves needed to join together. If they didn’t, there was no hope for any of them in the face of the nobles they despised.

Leaving the stringy skeleton of the buck behind, he followed his nose to the scent of the wolf that bled so. He traveled at a trot; yet unconsciously fell to a quicker gate. A canter soon followed as he raced over the tundric wasteland. The snow whipped in his face, beating against his eyes and snapping at the ebonite flesh on his muzzle. He managed to endure all this, moving through the world as if he were a shadow. Nothing could hold him back. For even as light strikes a shadow, it is still there. Unseen, but still in existence.

It didn’t take him long to find the source of the blood. Yet, the scene he found was surprising. He had heard the snarls and the roar before, but had never expected to see such a hopeless attempt at a fight. This was suicide, truly and utterly pathetic. However, he could not deny that this fae was about to die fighting than die in an even greater pathetic death of letting her wounds consume her.

As the bear snarled, he lunged forward. The claws nearly reached the vix’s flesh, but the sudden assault from the hermit caught the beast off-guard. He bared his fangs at the bear, plumage bristling as he jumped back and stood in front of the she-wolf. His spine stood rigid and ready, lips curling over his ivory fangs. His beautiful golden iris’s blazed in a flash of hatred and threat. A snarl viciously rose from his vocals, daring the bear to make the next move.

The monster stood upon its hind legs, raised a powerful arm, and sent the razor-sharp digits flinging towards the warrior that opposed it. He bolted to the side, energy rippling through his hardened muscles. He propelled himself towards the bear, a fury of snarls and growls emitting from the darkness of the cavern. He snatched the muzzle of the bear in his jaws and crushed his jowels together in a quick snap. The bear let out a roar of what seemed to be best described as agony. He couldn’t sustain a yelp as it smacked his side. His fangs unintentionally let go. He was flung to the side of the cave, yet regained his balance with years of experience.

He knew he wouldn’t win this fight. With that thought in mind, he turned to the female and flung himself towards her. Grabbing her by the scruff of her neck, he threw her forcefully from the cave. Below them was a hill. Even the most enraged bear knew that its legs would not carry it down the slope. He shoved the unfamiliar wolven down, tumbling with her into the snow. The bear roared from her cavern, suddenly drained of energy and will to chase the beasts now that they had left her, and turned to her hibernation.

Falling over the female, he growled in distaste and pushed himself to his feet. He looked down at the wounded femme, suddenly having more pity then anger with her. He shook his pelt, jumping off of her with a beautiful grace. He stared at her through his emerald optics, locks of blonde hair flowing into his eyes. In human form, he didn’t shiver in the cold. He was used to these conditions. Draping his coat over her, his fingers quickly went to work studying the worst of her wounds. They weren’t deep, but she could die if not treated soon. He snorted, sitting on his heels and staring at her.

“You’re pathetic. Taking on a bear in your present condition? You certainly would have been a nice snack for her.”

Despite his cold words, there was a glimmer of warmth in his eyes. Involuntarily appearing or not, it was still there. He slowly took off his shirt, ripping it into several shreds with his teeth and using it to soak up the blood that flowed from her worse wounds. He used the poorly made tourniquet to clot the bleeding. At least then she may have a chance. As he did so, his touch was gentle, almost caring. He would deny this, of course, yet the proof was still there.

Last edited by AngelxWings on Nov 2nd, 2006 at 12:42 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 12:33 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

The world , for just a moment, blackened completely. There were a series of snarls, the faint scent of blood, and then a sickening spinning sensation. Much like in the many dreams she had, she would fall prey, fall forward, fall back into her past, fall from a far cliff, or a small rivet. Always falling. This time it felt the same.... fiercly familiar to another sensation, one long ago.

Her stomach clenched.

The small dark wolfess let herself fall into this cold, dark abyss. Where? she hadn't an idead. Why? Same predicament. And suddenly she was pulled out. An odd warmth took her by sudden suprise, and words caressed her ears, which lacked the strentgh to perk. Her senses were dulled, and her head spun. the voice piqued her mind yet again, throwing her suddenly into a deep confusion, and then it was all alright.

A laugh. A small nip on the shoulder.
" You're pathetic, Tsuki. "
His smile was cold, but also warm, if at all possible. He laughed once more, and-another nip- smiled at her.
"c'mon! I'll race you back!"
She smirked. something she could win at...and he knew it. A graious smile crept across her muzzle. Some snow flew up...for a moment she sat stunned untill that familiar face looked over its broad shoulder and smiled once more.
" Lets go, thought you were faster than me! "
She grinned, and quickly sprinted before the larger wolf. her long , thick legs carried her light body with effortless grace, one with the wind. Her mind cleared. Then his voice would remind her she had already beaten him, to quit running.
A soft laugh. A softer smile. A never ending symphony of song in her heart. Happy, fleeting joy.

A harsh chill slammed her instantly. One of her wounds had been invaded, and stung perpetuantly. She looked up, her once lively silver eyes dulled to an indifferent pit of sand. She took her human form.

Thin black bangs fell docily into a pale, fragile face. She slowly raised her eyes, lwetting them fall upon the male's face. Her body quivered softly, and she felt herself unconciously play with the edges of the coat. Her own dark red one felt cool to the touch. She let her blazing optics fall to her hands. They were cut and bleeding in multiple oplaces. Her body was weak, and she had nevered cared untill this moment. She was so reminded...

She looked pitifuly away.

So reminded of him. A childhoodfriend, a young love. The last , the very last thing she had dared hold onto. But she hadn't. and now he was gone. She suddenly shook her head, another dizzy feeling shaking her. Her hands trembled, and she let her body fall fraily to the ground.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 12:57 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Lie To Me And Tell Me I'm Beautiful

He noticed the way she seemed to grip his coat and found himself thinking she must be cold. He shook his head. Well if she wanted to be warm she’d have to get up and move her muscles. The more blood she pumped throughout her system the warmer she’d be. Returning to his wolf form, his eyes scanned over her lightly. She’d be fine for a few minutes.

Turning, he trotted through the snow and into the forest. Trees made the weaving slightly more difficult, due to the constant pain in his side from the powerful assault from the bear. The muscular beast had been something to behold truly. He wouldn’t want to cross her path again. He dug his nose close to the ground, searching for any sign of the creature he was searching for. A snarl rose in his throat once he caught a scent.

He didn’t need to look very hard. A jackrabbit, white from his winter coat, was nibbling at the root of a tree. It was a hard life in the winter. Roots and twigs were all plant-eaters seemed to be able to find. Though, food wouldn’t be a problem for the hare for long. In seconds, it was dangling limply in his jaws. He clenched it tightly, retracing his trail through the snow. He paused before coming out of the trees, just taking a moment to study her.

Finally, he immerged. His coat glistened in the sunlight as the orb finally lifted above the horizon. He dropped the rabbit at her nose, close enough for her to reach it without straining herself. He looked at her bodice for a moment, studying the closed wounds to make sure they wouldn’t reopen. He glanced at his coat, gripped tightly in her hands. Returning to his human form, he sat in the snow beside her. In his hands, he gripped a small pine. It was dead, not surviving the bite of winter. He knew that any fire may attract attention, but she needed something to warm her. There was no wind to annoy them, so the fire would be perfect.

Snatching a lighter from his pocket, the dried wood caught on flame only too easily. He had stolen the lighter from a corpse when a human hunter had foolishly shot at him. He wasn’t one to forgive easily. Making sure it was large enough and contained, he sat back from the flames and eased her closer to it. His touch was still gentle, yet firm enough to make sure no wounds would be disturbed. Shifting into his wolven form, he once again placed the food in front of her. He walked to the other side of the fire, being sure to keep his eye on her movements as well as the woods around them. He knew that the shadows were enemies as well as allies. They were spies of the night and of the morning.

He didn’t speak. He would wait until she was strong enough before making conversation. He didn’t lift his eyes from her. Was it so much her health, or was it something else that captured his gaze and held it upon her frame? He shook his furred scarf, denying any other possibilities and sticking with his previous assumption. His rimmed optics were steady upon her, not moving as awkward as his stead-fast gaze seemed.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 01:25 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Tsuki dared not look into the eyes of he who had come to her rescue. A sharp guilt punctured her heart, and she could not trace it. She felt him go, and in his absence pulled the coat tightly around her thin , scrawny girth. Her knees would tuck into her body, and her nose burrow into the warm wool that surrounded her body. A shaky breath fell at a slow constant rate from her lungs, and she managed to pull ehr body up for a moment. Slowly she looked around, taking one shaky step before falling to her knees only a slight distance from where she had originated. As she blew out a breath of soft, smoky condensation, she cited the words spoken to her once so long ago. So it seemed.

" The breath of the nobles is just alike the breath of the wolves, and one day, that will be seen. We will all live in harmony, and breathe together. Even right now, theres a human, somewhere, breathing the same thing we are, and thinking about us at this very moment."

A soft sound escape dher lips, what it was, a sigh, laugh, sob, could not be determined. It was odd, she realize,d that she hadn't actually spoken in quite a long time, had it been months, or years? She couldnt contrive. Lnguage was a peculiar thing. Thoguh, she had learned, there were many different languages, many different words, and articles of speech, and many different articles, the real key to communication was always the same. Once upon a time she liked to immagine love was the same in every language, but how could that be when, at present, all things were derived from hate and fear? There was no way to tell the difference between courage and fear.

Another defining flashback shook her mind.

He, the 'noble' pack leader was doing the 'right' thing by banishing her. He called it Courage...It was really fear though, she noted.

She snapped her head back, suddenly startled as the rabbit corpse was dropped before her. Oddly enough, hunger had not consumed her. She knew she had to eat though, if not for her own benifit, at least in a gracious effort to thank the wolf. She herself took on her wolf form, and nodded her appreciation before begging to devour the rabbit's corpse. She hadn't realized how starving she really was.

In a way, she still chewed and tore the meat dantily, keeping one paw on it for anchorage. She finished, and tore off the last limb, a small, but meaty hind quarter. She then took her human aspect. Her pale, pasty face had regained a little color. She looked up at the male, and attempted a smile. She knew it was a failed attempt, and he probably knew too. Btu she really hadn't the effort. Sighing, she pushed the rabbits hind leg toward him, and clasped her own hands together.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 01:57 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Give Credit Where It's Due

He noted how she seemed to eat. Delicate, graceful, with a type of formal nibbling involved. He would never have been so dainty. He would have torn into the carcass with such ferocity it might have appalled her. He shook his head when she pushed the hind leg towards him. He’d eaten his fill. He wasn’t ashamed in refusing gifts. Though rude as it seemed, he didn’t much care what others thought about him. That’s what made him such a loner now. Yet, he had been so different all those moons ago. How long had it been? How many times had the moon changed? He could still remember everything. Every emotion, every heartache, every face…

He rose from his spot in the snow. The fire didn’t seem to be helping the girl’s condition. He had no choice but to do something he would not have done if she had not been in danger of freezing to death. His bodice stood over hers for a moment, then settled beside her. His body pressed lightly against her side, making an effort to warm her. From his position beside her, he could finally speak to her without straining much of his voice.

“So, do you have a name girl? Do you speak? Though I find this information to be rather rare to hand out, I am Lyric. You may call me whatever you’d like, but that is my name.”

It didn’t matter. Soon enough he would leave her to fend for herself. For the day, he’d have to guard over her. It was when the wolves were at their most vulnerable. Yet, he threw away all protection they had by keeping her warm. Maybe the snow wasn’t such a good idea? He wouldn’t leave her until she had some feeling back in her own body. Frostbite could kill a wolf if it damaged the right limb. He glanced around, searching for something to keep them in. A den of some sorts. The cave was out of the question. He dared not risk another encounter with the female bear. He knew of a badger hole not far away, but ‘not far away’ may be a journey for this wounded femme. He didn’t know if he’d risk it. He curled his body up closer to hers, making sure any tremors to keep her body warm decreased. If she suffered from pneumonia it would only add to his guilt. He had enough of that on his plate to last him a lifetime of regret and pain…

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 02:19 AM
Takashi
Hidden Beauty

OOC:Ok who is who?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 07:46 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ Well, my character is Tsuki, and K tragedy's is Lyric...}

As she moved back into her wolf form, she pulled back the rabbit's hind leg, and finished it off, never minding the thin bnoes which snapped between her pearly teeth. She felt replenished, and strengthened already. She realized that starving herself had not been the answer to anything...only making things worse, as to be noted by her emaciated body. A sudden sigh escaped her mouth. It felt so odd to be with another of her kind. Somehow, though, it was quite pleasant.

The sun had steadily moved a little past the center of the sky, and cast her shadow across the cold, icy ground. She felt the comforting warmth of the other, stronger and larger wolf beside her. With a final tremble, she calmed, a single, releived breath easing forth. Slowly, she lowered her head onto her deep grey front paws, licking the now bound wounds. Her small pink tongue wound carefully over eah abrasion, cleansing it for all she could, and licking away the frost. When his voice reached her ears, her head perked up. with a soft swiveling of her ears, she turned to face him. Her eyes locked on his, and her ears fell back slightly before she answered.

Upon opening her mouth, no sound came out. She swallowed, and responded:

" My name- "
She paused.
" My name is Tsuki. "

She would have liked to add ' of the luna pack '. but , luckily, it caught in her throat, a large, welling lump that would not remove itself untill she spoke again.

" Thank you. "

Added a smooth, soft voice.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 11:39 PM
The Infekted

Charles walks down the street."The streets look dead tonight wonder wheres everyone"he said to himself."Its looks like it going to rain".He then continues to walk down the street.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 05:57 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Famous Last Words

He heard her name and took this given information in with a nod. His head moved to look around the forest. His optics focused on the shadows, as if they hid a type of monster there. He could picture those horrific men. They were helmeted, armed, and no amount of attacks could bring them down.

He shook his head. Best not to unnerve himself. He glanced down at her. She had seemed so quiet. She was almost mute. It was as if someone had torn out her vocals and kept them imprisoned. As if she had to fight to free them and to speak. His eyes melted in sympathy. Then, perhaps, there was always the chance she was just shy and didn't want to speak.

"You're welcome, Tsuki."

Upon hearing her thank him, he felt a bit of warmth enter his soul. It wasn't something he'd admit easily, but something about saving this she-wolf had brought back memories of being with them. Of snapping playfully with the young ones, running alongside his favorite companions... It all hit him with a flash. It was so shocking he had to close his eyes to get back to reality. Those days were gone. You didn't look back, you only looked forward. If you forever looked back for the rest of your life, you had no destiny, no fate. You lived in a world of eternal pain and sorrow. He had put this all behind him.

He glanced down at her wound, then at the fire, still blazing strongly. Lyric found himself sighing, a puff of silver breath escaping his nostrils. He rested his chin along his leg, keeping his senses alert for any danger. It was better if she didn't strain herself while trying to speak or tell him something.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:33 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ Sorry -.-' I've been busy sad }

Her deep pools of silver locked on to the male's own orbs. They dug deep into her soul, and bit by bit she was lured out. She broke the gaze as he spoke. A sudden chill ran through her body. She couldn't tell if it had come from the snow....or something else. Sneezing suddenly, she watched the puff of white condensation leave her nostrils and mouth. As she breathed back inward, a foreign scent slashed through her sensitive barriers. she managed to shakily stand, a low growl rolling off her tongue. Her ears swivled to detect the soft noises which were barely audible.

Nervously she turne dto face Lyric. Her voice wavered only slightly as she spoke the word she had come to fear.

" Nobles "

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 04:12 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

(Gah!! Boogers and pecans! I'm really running low on my muse. I'll type up a reply tonight, ok? It won't be the greatest thing but it'll be something.)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 03:08 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ Likewise...and on top of that im worrying myself over the most aggrivating nervousness....arg. stick out tongue. anyway, take your time ^.^ }

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 03:21 AM