KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » How long should the Mace vs Sidious Duel last

How long should the Mace vs Sidious Duel last
Started by: Lord Tyrant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I'm hoping it's at least 2-3 minutes. 4 minutes would be cool, but now I feel that 2-3 minutes is more appropriate.

I like George.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
schill142
Boondock Saint

^
Correct!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 10:44 PM
Click here to Send schill142 a Private Message Find more posts by schill142 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bill9d9
Tired of Choads

Sidious vs Windu will probably go 3-4 mins. Sid WILL NOT just dominate him. Remember, SLJ was given a degree of creative control over his character as a stipulation of accepting the role in the movies. I have heard him say in numerous interviews that he "does not go out like a punk". For all of you Sidious fans out there hoping for a total ass kicking, forget about it.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:31 PM
Click here to Send bill9d9 a Private Message Find more posts by bill9d9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Hang on, hang on - I thought Vader/Anakin was gonna take out Mace?

Why does Palps need to take out both Yoda and Mace? That's overkill. He only needs to take out yoda to prove how tough he is. Vader needs to kill Windu to prove that he is second in command to Palps, much like Mace was to Yoda.

Why do people think Palps is gonna take out Windu?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bill9d9
Tired of Choads

I do not think Sid takes out (ie: Kills) Mace. I think that they will fight, and Anakin will interfere. I think this is where Anakin becomes Vader.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:47 PM
Click here to Send bill9d9 a Private Message Find more posts by bill9d9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

for some STRANGE reason, im looking forward to Anakin v Mace more than Palps v Maceconfused

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:54 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Hang on, hang on - I thought Vader/Anakin was gonna take out Mace?

Why do people think Palps is gonna take out Windu?

Because the spoiler is that Palps throws Mace out the window via the Force.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:54 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

So he just dies from falling then?

I like George.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:56 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

i dont buy that, because Mace and Anakin duel on the balcony outside Palps office, so i think Anakin finishes him off there, well IMHOyes

i just think it would suck if palps killed mace, because i always wanted Anakin to do that jobsad

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Hey Im with you men on this one, I definitely think it should be Anakin that kills Mace, here's hoping that particular spoiler is wrong.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:59 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I think it'd be better if Palps finished him off myself.

I like George.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:59 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Hey Im with you men on this one, I definitely think it should be Anakin that kills Mace, here's hoping that particular spoiler is wrong.

yeh i remember the outrage on MSN when that spoiler came outlaughing out loud it was the only spoiler from MF i didnt likeno

well, i was kinda pissed offstick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:01 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

yes lets see was that MSN alliance chat 3646523???

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:04 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

youve had that many!?laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:08 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Seems like smile

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:13 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Because the spoiler is that Palps throws Mace out the window via the Force.

And then does the same thing to Yoda?

I heard Palps throws YODA out the window, not Mace.

Who the hell is Anakin/Vader gonna kill? He needs to take out someone of supreme strength. The younglings? C'mon. It's gotta be Mace.

Sure, he slays Dooku, but he really needs to take out a Jedi to prove nobody messes with him.

Palps killing both Mace and Yoda is simply overkill.

Ever since Episode I you could see that Mace was designed as the "fall guy" for Vader.

Emperor > Yoda

Vader > Windu

Last edited by Red Superfly on Jan 6th, 2005 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

spot on superflyyes

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:38 PM
schill142
Boondock Saint

How about this scenario-

Mace confronts and tries to arrest Palpatine, Anakin steps in and verbally defends the person he has been assigned to protect. They argue, tempers flair, and lightsabers ignite. Anakin and Mace duel- Anakin gives into the Dark Side letting his anger fuel him as they battle. Just as he is about to finish Windu, the Emperor force pushes him out the window, thus finishing Mace and revealing his presence to Anakin in one step. This would be done only after Anakin proved his loyalty by turning on a fellow Jedi.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:55 PM
Click here to Send schill142 a Private Message Find more posts by schill142 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
And then does the same thing to Yoda?

I heard Palps throws YODA out the window, not Mace.

Who the hell is Anakin/Vader gonna kill? He needs to take out someone of supreme strength. The younglings? C'mon. It's gotta be Mace.

Sure, he slays Dooku, but he really needs to take out a Jedi to prove nobody messes with him.

Palps killing both Mace and Yoda is simply overkill.

Ever since Episode I you could see that Mace was designed as the "fall guy" for Vader.

Emperor > Yoda

Vader > Windu

I believe I said

quote:

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 11:00 PM
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

sam jackson saying he "doesnt want to go out like some punk" doesnt really tally up with mace being flung to his death out of a window no matter how feirce the fight beforehand is.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 11:29 AM
Click here to Send cylob49 a Private Message Find more posts by cylob49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote