KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos Team VS. YOU....

Thanos Team VS. YOU....
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
All good points. But these can be attributed to bad writing (both with his power limits and actual battles in comic books) and the need for the good guys to win (it'd be a bit of a downer if Earth collapsed into Apocalypse).

Once again, I realize it's a stupid loophole....but it's a loophole nonetheless. But with no limit set for his growth, it's equally as ridiculous for me to suggest that he can grow to the size of Jupiter as it is for anyone else to say he can't do it. We just don't know.

-DM

regardless of his size, he's still a mutant and would be affected by the right mutant dampening technology

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:36 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

K..no argument on the mutant dampening. I was just talking about his ability to grow.

In any case, I'll retract the idea that Apoc can grow to the size of Jupiter. The fact that he should be able to do it and the fact that I think he can (in a fictional sense of course) are outwieghed by the fact that it's never happened. And besides, if I can do it to demi's team (which is originally how this came up), Apoc could do it to my team too. I think I'd be ok, but it'd be a much tougher fight.

-DM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:59 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

what does the text say in your tick sig?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:40 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

It says "Cherry Coke. The Drink of Super Heroes" The Tick is holding a cherry coke. It's what I had beneath the pic before I changed it to the Gandalf thing...

-DM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:34 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote