KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » hulk vs wolverine

hulk vs wolverine
Started by: dominic/wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Diamond
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am certain that if hulk punched wolverine in the stomach as hard as he could logan would be dead.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:00 PM
Dr. Diamond is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Diamond a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Diamond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

It would smush his organs..

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:10 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
i am certain that if hulk punched wolverine in the stomach as hard as he could logan would be dead.

It wouldn't kill him but it would damage him a lot. It would take him quite a while for him to heal after getting his intestines smashed.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:17 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Has Hulk broken adamantium before? The real deal and not some secondary crap.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:18 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Hulk Power
It wouldn't kill him but it would damage him a lot. It would take him quite a while for him to heal after getting his intestines smashed.

Wolverine cannot survive, excessive blood loss or loss of organs.

He'd live if they were smashed, but not removed.

Hulk hands may be too big to remove them, lol. smokin'

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:19 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by olympian

Yes he has.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:19 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by olympian

I believe he's bent adamantium before but I don't think he's broken it...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:25 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Hulk Power

depends on how fast the ol healing factor is working in one fight hulk was smashing logans organs to jelly and they were reforming by the next blow...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:26 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
How did he win that fight jinzin?

It goes against logic.

wolverine almost won it once by drowning hulk, but then hulk got help and escaped...then twice when wolverine lured him into a cave and dodged some hulk to punches at gas filled cavern thus knocking himself out....wolverine was going to kill banner but then decided not to do it because they are both the same...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:28 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by jinzin
wolverine almost won it once by drowning hulk, but then hulk got help and escaped...then twice when wolverine lured him into a cave and dodged some hulk to punches at gas filled cavern thus knocking himself out....wolverine was going to kill banner but then decided not to do it because they are both the same...

Hulk drowned? Explain how wolverine did this, all by himself, and not souped up.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:57 PM
jinzin

i already told ya couple days ago, he ran his claws along a damn, the support structures gave out and everything collapsed on hulk, hulk instead of getting madder got paniced and almost died until outside forceds came in and helped him to unleash all his power in one blow that threw everything off of hulk.... if it weren't for some guy who helped hulk unleash that power he would have died...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:00 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

i already told ya couple days ago, he ran his claws along a damn, the support structures gave out and everything collapsed on hulk, hulk instead of getting madder got paniced and almost died until outside forceds came in and helped him to unleash all his power in one blow that threw everything off of hulk.... if it weren't for some guy who helped hulk unleash that power he would have died...

This sounds a bit out of chraracter, but thanks for telling me.

I still dont understand how you think he wins any out of ten though, could you explain that too me?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:08 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Hulk almost killed Wolverine just by clapping(his enhanced hearing amplified the impact)so he could just do that numerous times,BUT since Hulk isnt that smart,i doubt he would figure out just to do that over and over

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:11 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Spiderman hurt hulk by boxing him on the ears, maybe he should do that to wolverine.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:17 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
This sounds a bit out of chraracter, but thanks for telling me.

I still dont understand how you think he wins any out of ten though, could you explain that too me?

either by way of plot device..or hitting something vital..like the neck and hammering away at it until he severes hulks head or something...i think he's got it in him to at least pull out a 2...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:23 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by black robb
Hulk almost killed Wolverine just by clapping(his enhanced hearing amplified the impact)so he could just do that numerous times,BUT since Hulk isnt that smart,i doubt he would figure out just to do that over and over

no doubt about that..it's cheap..but it's a win...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:24 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

either by way of plot device..or hitting something vital..like the neck and hammering away at it until he severes hulks head or something...i think he's got it in him to at least pull out a 2...

Plot device is like PIS, no different than hulk getting hurt by deadpools pole.

Hulk has faced worse than claws before, give him more cred than that...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:50 PM
jinzin

ummmmm I'm thinking in terms of how wolverine almost drowned him and then later gassed him...much the same how spidey defeated juggernaught....you really hope you don't honestly think plot devices like that are not pis/cis cause that doesn't bode well for spiderman..that's how he beats half his villains...

Hulk's faced worse things than claws sure...doesn't negate the fact that one good shot to the neck and hulk is hindered...doesn't negate the fact that hulk still needs a head...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:54 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

ummmmm I'm thinking in terms of how wolverine almost drowned him and then later gassed him...much the same how spidey defeated juggernaught....you really hope you don't honestly think plot devices like that are not pis/cis cause that doesn't bode well for spiderman..that's how he beats half his villains...

Hulk's faced worse things than claws sure...doesn't negate the fact that one good shot to the neck and hulk is hindered...doesn't negate the fact that hulk still needs a head...

I'm talking about innacurate plot devices sorry, everything is a plot device in an essence, but villans aren't real good material, because they are meant to lose.

Hulk came back from a skeleton, can wolverine get the area to remove hulk's head in a swipe?

His claws are like 9 inches, give or take, and his fist makes up 4 inches of that.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:56 PM
jinzin

his claws are nearly a foot in length I think and when extend his hands don't take hardly any of that.....

he has the ability to drop hulk by hitting his neck...LiKE HE'S ALREADY DONE.....after tha it's just a matter of time...

so if hero vs. villain isn't a good example..and hero vs. hero isn't a good example what is?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:59 PM