KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor versus Orion

Thor versus Orion
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Cool match, a batlle of the Gods. These two are so alike, I guess thats why they made the Almagam of them . Thorion pwns all

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:18 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RUNMAN
I'm with Thor on this. I've seen what he can do...

Just becuz you have seen what thor can do means what? where's your proof that Orion can't do better?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:20 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RUNMAN
SUICIDAL SANDBAR SURFER

Sorry, I'm changing my answer now... Orion wins because nvrbeenwthagirl said so...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:31 PM
RUNMAN is currently offline Click here to Send RUNMAN a Private Message Find more posts by RUNMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Just becuz you have seen what thor can do means what? where's your proof that Orion can't do better?

Cuz he loses to Superman and WW.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:32 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soleran
Cuz he loses to Superman and WW.

Orion doesn't loose to Superman And WW. I love WW to death and I know that Orion's skill alone trumps both of thiers. His strength is beyond comprehension. And his mother box can heal any wound SM and WW can inflict on him.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:35 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RUNMAN
SUICIDAL SANDBAR SURFER

Thor is the P.I.M.P.! Don't you be a playa hata...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:37 PM
RUNMAN is currently offline Click here to Send RUNMAN a Private Message Find more posts by RUNMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Astro-force projection
The most potent power of this device is its projection of Positive Astro Force in beams originating from the hand portions of the harness for small blasts, and from the hands and the chest plate for blasts against inanimate objects, large starships or invulnerable super beings. This weapon is so powerful, it has been used from orbit to attack land dwelling targets or to attack other space craft. The Astro-Force projection can also be used to augment Orion's physical strength to an unknown degree, possibly limitless.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:48 PM
Priest

how old is Orion?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:56 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Priest
how old is Orion?

I'm trying to find that out now, the best I can find is that the New Gods are pretty much older than anything living in the Universe. The only beings I can find as old as them or older are the Guardians and the Quantum Mechanics.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:05 PM
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by kgkg

-Orion was getting his ass slaped in a Surfer/GL crossover by surfer.
-Thor beated > Captain Marvel with ease.

Thats ABC logic, which does not fly on this forum. And the comic in which Thor beats Shazam is non-canon.

In the fight with weapons, it's a tie. In the fight h2h, Orion.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:21 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aliveinboston

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
and don't foget his darkseid>>>>highfather

Thor would thrash Orion. Odin would dismember Darkseid. Those DC "gods" including Darkseid are pathetic watered down nothings fallen prey to the "lets screw these potentially great comic book characters to make Superman look better" curse.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:30 PM
aliveinboston is currently offline Click here to Send aliveinboston a Private Message Find more posts by aliveinboston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by aliveinboston
Thor would thrash Orion. Odin would dismember Darkseid. Those DC "gods" are pathetic watered down nothings fallen prey to the "lets screw these potentially great comic book characters to make Superman look better" curse.

ON these Forums we don't really bank on DC's rediculous Superphilosophy. We all know Darkseid and Orion just by the New Gods description are more powerful than Superman. Hell I could think of ten toons off top of my head that are supposed to be able to break Superman's neck, but because of DC's rediculous rules, can't and won't.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Aug 3rd, 2006 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:32 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:39 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RUNMAN
SUICIDAL SANDBAR SURFER

Mighty Mouse can beat SuperMan!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:41 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...I pronounced orion or-e-en for the longest time. Orion wins.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 04:43 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote