KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Hellgate: London

Hellgate: London
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

dammit, i wish i had the game now

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 11:47 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Killing... stuff... killing... stuff...

The boss fights are a tad boring, that's the biggest criticism I really have. In Diablo you had to normally be a tiny bit tactical with the big guys. Here you really do just wade in and hold down the mouse button until one of you dies, probably him as you heal yourself as you go along.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 01:51 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
9 Levels in, Found a Legendary Item... What Luck.

Legendary at lvl 5

This game is fun, except I keep getting server disconnections Went right up to my mission objective, and it booted me, have to do it again now

What class are people playing? Im a Blademaster, dual wielding rocks raver

Last edited by Hazardous on Nov 3rd, 2007 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:12 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'Legendary', I believe, means it's not randomnly generated. So you get legendary rewards at low levels for boss killing. Doesn't mean they are particularly powerful, valuable or rare.

Guardian, btw, because I was a Paladin in DII. And they've certainly fixed the auras, which is great, not requiring a mouse slot to be used.

Blademasters are Barbarians, Evokers are Sorceresses and Evokers are Necromancers. It is the Marksman and Engineer that are the new guys, though the first is like the Rogue from DI and the second is a techy version of the Necromancer.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 04:58 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Has anyone played in a party yet? Do you fight more enemies, or do they become harder, or what? I cant see a point playing multiplayer in a party if I can solo everything anyway, and it defeats the whole purpose of playing multiplayer.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 08:16 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

*cries*
All I want to do is get to Chocolate Park The first time I tried, I got disconnected. The second time I tried I got to the portal/gate and the server went down to update Guy Fawkes stuff. I get to the portal again just now and the server goes down again to update again for 3 hours. They hate me

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:02 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

is legendary top tier item, got one at each 5 and 6, their not too rare, found loads of legend shields, playing as blademaster now level 10, hmm, personally i like the hell levels the best, where you go in a portal and theres a mini boss fight and some loot afterwards

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 04:48 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There is no point in playing multiplayer if your definition of the point of it is that you cannot do some bits singleplayer, no. The game is designed to be able to be done solo; multiplayer is just singleplayer with... well, other people around.

So yes, things hype up if in a group. Which might seem pointless, but it was the same with Diablo, and that was great fun.

And I am just happy that an MMO has had a Guy Fawkes patch. Bit of a first, that.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 07:53 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I'm loving this game, I'm level 20 now... Still trying to figure out some little things I haven't got down yet... I play on Full Spec Settings, All Extreme on Directx10... Great Graphics.

Boss Fights are meh... I hope they introduce a PVP system to it, or something around those lines... That would add much more interest to me in the game, but I still love it.

My name is : Misk

Add me in the game and I'll party with ya... Just Send me a PM beforehand so I don't get random bullshit I have no idea about.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 05:49 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Do people still play this? I feel like firing it up but I dont know if its still as active...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 06:40 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

well I know that flagship is going downhill.. some financial things fell through with a father company

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 06:42 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
well I know that flagship is going downhill.. some financial things fell through with a father company

Yeah, was just getting up to speed on that. Servers are still up, but all I've gathered is that subscriptions arent being taken anymore....which doesnt bother me because I didnt subscribe.

Still got SP I guess..

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 06:51 AM