KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Play Station 3!!!

Play Station 3!!!
Started by: splintercell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
splintercell
Vaapad master

Play Station 3!!!

THE PLAY STATION IS POSSIBLY COMING OUT THIS YEAR THE OFFICAL UNVAILING IS SUSPOSSED TO HAPPEN SOME TIME BEFORE E3

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:01 PM
splintercell is currently offline Click here to Send splintercell a Private Message Find more posts by splintercell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

What an un-original thread.

I'm sure we have some PS3 topics already where members have been discussing it and it's release date for some time now.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:02 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
splintercell
Vaapad master

i searched the topic and there where no results

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:22 PM
splintercell is currently offline Click here to Send splintercell a Private Message Find more posts by splintercell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gentmax

Unveiling and releasing are two different things. Gran Turismo 4 was unveiled like 3 or 4 years ago.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 08:07 PM
gentmax is currently offline Click here to Send gentmax a Private Message Find more posts by gentmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gentmax
Unveiling and releasing are two different things. Gran Turismo 4 was unveiled like 3 or 4 years ago.
laughing

Old Post May 14th, 2005 08:46 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
splintercell
Vaapad master

the release is 7 months away there revealing it at e3 thats what i said
no ther not the same thing

Old Post May 14th, 2005 08:52 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

It's going to be released 2006-2007.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:47 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

It's going to be out in 2006-2007, probably 2007 since Revolution is 2006. None of the games are dated for 2006 Release, except Madden 2006.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:04 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Looks really cool. I dig the controller.

Attachment: e3-2005-playstation-3-the-system-20050516054237249.jpg
This has been downloaded 242 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:54 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ditto.

Attachment: e3-2005-playstation-3-the-system-20050516054238202.jpg
This has been downloaded 236 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:55 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

After viewing all the trailers for the PS3 on Ign. com and viewing the specs I am EXTREMELY excited about this system.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:57 AM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

The controller looks stupid, but the console looks insane. I'd either buy black or gray.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 12:17 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's actually coming out in the spring of 2006.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post May 17th, 2005 02:42 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

why spring....why not christmas 2005 I can't wait

Old Post May 17th, 2005 02:45 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

i cant wait either but your spending twice the money! on the station and new games/controlers!

same w/ the X-BOX 360

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 17th, 2005 02:49 PM
st41k3r is currently offline Click here to Send st41k3r a Private Message Find more posts by st41k3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

im saving up now. and ill have enoguh for the 360 and PS3

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 17th, 2005 04:14 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yep, it's been offically annoucned that PS3 won't be released until Spring of 2006. Why the hell they couldn't get it out in time for the holidays is beyond me.

I must admit though, in my opinion the PS3 console looks a hell of a lot better then the Xbox 360, but the main point is how well the system will perform.

I like George.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:34 PM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I saw all of the press conferences on G4. It was absolutely amazing how powerful the system is and how it performs. The graphics are beyond amazing. Far surpassing that shown for XBox360.

I'm a huge fan of Nintendo and plan on buying the Revolution for Mario, Zelda and Metroid Prime but I will also definitely be purchasing a PS3.

I haven't seen what Nintendo has to offer but it looks like PS3 will be the ultimate gaming machine.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:09 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

PS3 is the worst looking console of the three, I mean it looks like a fridge when stood up. Just bad design in my opinion. I am definetly impressed with the power, but why are many of you PS2 fanboys now all of a sudden so worried about the power of the system and saying it will kick the other two's asses? You of all fanboys should know that the system being the most powerful does not guarantee it will be the best, otherwise Xbox would have out sold the PS2 and GC by a huge amount.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:18 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

My opinions come from what I've seen. And what I've seen from PS3 is 100x more awesome than what I've seen from XBOX 1.5.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:22 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote