KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Play Station 3!!!

Play Station 3!!!
Started by: splintercell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

In my opinion PS3 is the most impressive do to the game trailers I have seen. I can't judge the Revolution because they don't have any games previews or even a controller. X-Box 360 is also very impressive also.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:24 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I think all the new systems are quite impressive, though if I had to choose a favorite I'd have to go with PS3 because I have more faith in their library then the other systems.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:37 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

Ack! That controller is horrid! The console looks nice though, love those lines. Much better than the boxy PS2.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:37 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

if i had to pick a fav, i would aslo pick the PS3 from what i saw in E3 of all of the 3 consoles...but there still a couple days or so of E3 so lets see what happens then decide but as of now its the PS3

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:34 AM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you guys see any actual ingame footage? I don't want to waste my hardon on an old man's head or a rubber duck in a bathtub.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:34 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

yes i did see actually see ingame footage for the PS3

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:35 AM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh and no zoomed in camera shots either. I want ingame footage with 50 guys on screen, with Pixar-esque graphics, and a steady 60 fps.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:37 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

there was zoomed in camera shots and ingame footage with tons of guys on the screen if you was watching

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:42 AM
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't but I'm gonna check out some footage now.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:45 AM
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tex
My opinions come from what I've seen. And what I've seen from PS3 is 100x more awesome than what I've seen from XBOX 1.5.
Ok, that still doesn't answer my question on why PS fanboys put so much issue into the power of the system when they obviously didn't for the last one. You can like the PS3 better, but if you're basing most of it on just the fact that the PS3 is more powerful, you really must really have a short memory.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:46 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Wait a second.... the Ps3 was on e3 on G4.... whao.. i thought G4 was only showing e3 on the weekend? what time does it start every day?

Last edited by DanZeke25 on May 18th, 2005 at 02:42 AM

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:40 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

at 7 easten time and 4 pacific time

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:46 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

ok thanks...

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:51 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

some1 said it right, the shape of the console is pretty stupid. looks like a fridge when stood up. and the controller i have no idea what they were thinking, it dont look good to me.
but i have always had faith in playstation, and i dont even bother to try x-box. i will get ps3 as soon as it comes out

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:56 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

I will also get PS3 when it comes out

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:57 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I wouldn't. Wait until the library grows and the price goes down. In my opinion it's never a good idea to get a tech. product at launch. Too many things can go wrong.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:59 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

thats true sometimes

Old Post May 18th, 2005 03:00 AM
TX!
judgement day will come!

but im not paying for it so....

Old Post May 18th, 2005 03:01 AM
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

xbox 360 does have an advantage considering that it is coming out sooner.. but facts are facts and the Ps3 is more powerful it is kinda ugly though... lol it does look like a fridge if you think about it.. that's actually kinda funny! the controller looks like it's hard to use though... but both Xbox360 and PS3 are both going to be incredible... I personally love both i can't wait...

Old Post May 18th, 2005 03:01 AM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

its all about the games...

if sony can keep the likes of pro evo, metal gear solid, resident evil, silent hill and devil may cry they'll be well on their way...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 18th, 2005 03:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote