KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kirbilactus vs. JP

Kirbilactus vs. Jp
This poll is closed.
Kirbilactus 3 42.86%
Jp 2 28.57%
stalemate 1 14.29%
double ko!!!! 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kirbilactus vs. JP
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

How did you get JP to stop flying around at 100xlight speed to be able to draw him, jinzin???
I may have to check my Guide to the JP universe, but isn't he above appearences??

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:06 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Cool pic of JP Jinbig grin

thanks man...i need to make better uses of my time though...lol..

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:06 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

my most popular thread yet, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:08 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
How did you get JP to stop flying around at 100xlight speed to be able to draw him, jinzin???
I may have to check my Guide to the JP universe, but isn't he above appearences??

he;s even above the concept of appearances...luckly I was able to get this stillframe of him before he secured his victory over batman and began crushing all higher powered existances accross space and time....in other words I got this of him before he granted himself to have all the powers he felt like having...gotta remember I was the first official jp fanboy...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:08 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

:gasp: You are....the chosen one! The avatar of JP!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:15 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

actually i am....guys common dont respond to this thread let it die....he will get banned..remember what paola said

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:18 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who will get banned?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:19 PM
Colossus21

c-master.....for starting this thread.......just let it die.....paola said who ever starts a JP VS. thread gets banned.lets continue this talk in the general insanity thread or somethin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:21 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

He wasn't around when she said that, she won't ban him, she'll probably just warn him.
He wasn't even a member at the time.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:23 PM
Colossus21

fine do as you wish

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:24 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think your right longpig, and anyway there is no evidence he read that thread he can't be banned really big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:25 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, I'm just kidding, he's gonna get banned HARD, probably go to jail for this. sad

laughing You're not gettin banned.....unless.......evil face

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:31 PM
jinzin

laughing out loud

seriously though I gotta say she won't ban him....there really is no reason to...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:33 PM
Colossus21

in that case....i am JP's first fanboy.....jinzin later joined me.....FEAR JP!!

Attachment: jp.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:35 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think though if you look at that thread I was the one to star abusing JP first big grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:35 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

perhaps but I'm the one who beleived first hence: first fanboy......

I was the FIRST!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:37 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

You were the first fanboy I believe I just couldn't believe e said he could beat Batman, like when KEVIL said he could beat Daredevil C17 and I believe they are the KMC dynamic duo only much more powerful big grin

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Jul 3rd, 2005 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:39 PM
Colossus21

no!! go to the batman VS.you....i was the first....!!i will get the JP ruby and become the JPggernaut!i am his avatar

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:39 PM
jinzin

no man..I claimed to be JP fanboy in a general topic thread before that......I AM THE FIRST get over it...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:41 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Is HKH a member too, I just want to make sure there is noone else with a character name?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:42 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote