KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kirbilactus vs. JP

Kirbilactus vs. Jp
This poll is closed.
Kirbilactus 3 42.86%
Jp 2 28.57%
stalemate 1 14.29%
double ko!!!! 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kirbilactus vs. JP
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do ridicule rolling on floor laughing

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:04 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K3VIL
I've also heard that colossus17 and whirlysplat have the power to seem pathetic and childish while making joke of someone who can't answer.
You're ridicule.

you asked me not to talk about you.....i dont....but dont get in my face.....i am not talking about you.....go fight a ninja....or somethin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:04 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've also heard that colossus17 and whirlysplat have the power to seem pathetic and childish while making joke of someone who can't answer.
You're ridicule.

Kevil I like you, but do you really believe you could beat Daredevil if he were real, if you do I suggest you go and beat up Chuck Liddell big grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:05 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Thats why this thread was an unintentional bad idea, this would happen.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:10 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

So back to topic guys now KEVIL has gone to beat up Randy Couture big grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:11 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Go beat up a ninja, uhhhh, colossus17 your are one of the worst people ever met in a forum.
You just talk, talk talk.
If you are not a worm, try to met in real life JP, show you're not a lame guy who insult others through the monitor, and challenge him, or stop making joke of him, period.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:12 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

Go beat up a ninja, uhhhh, colossus17 your are one of the worst people ever met in a forum.
If you are not a worm, try to met in real life JP, show you're not a lame guy who insult others through the monitor, and challenge him, or stop making joke of him, period.

yeah i am the worst....i think i am going to cry.....now unless JP is your friend or family memeber....i dont see how it concerns you....

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:14 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey man to fight JP you need a mask big grin I do not wear a mask do you KEVIL

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:15 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Most people online are talk.

I try not to say much about myself unless its to friends or for fun,like those pics.

I do the army and so has c17, but we don't talk about beating up people, its a forum, we'll never fight anyway, so its best to let it go.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:15 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by whirlysplat
hey man to fight JP you need a mask big grin I do not wear a mask do you KEVIL

Oooh, you smell it?what's that?Sarcasm, incredible!
Originally posted by colossus17
yeah i am the worst....i think i am going to cry.....now unless JP is your friend or family memeber....i dont see how it concerns you....

You are not authoryzed of making joke of someone just for your own pleasure, it concerns me cause it's called respect.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:17 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kevil your a good guy just calm down mate. Daredevil woould beat you trust me on this he swings between buildings and has a billy club.

big grintrust me Kevil DD would own you big grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:18 PM
Colossus21

no it does not concern you.....no one made you the law keeper here....if you dont like what i am saying you are free to report me to paola..and hope to get me banned..but other then that dont get in my way....

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:18 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even in your leather mask with you "equipment"

Trust me your not midnighter mate, or are you? It would explain a lotbig grin The aggression for onebig grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:19 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Please don't do this, its my fault really.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:20 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leave C17 alone Kevil I'm the one who doesn't think you can beat DD, What powers do you have?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:20 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

okay that was kinda funny.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:25 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was wasn't it. KEVIL is an ok guy but he needs to stop trying to fight the world, he should stick t fighting Daredevil in his head big grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:30 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if his name is Master Dan? confused

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:31 PM
Colossus21

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:35 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by colossus17
no it does not concern you.....no one made you the law keeper here....if you dont like what i am saying you are free to report me to paola..and hope to get me banned..but other then that dont get in my way....

what's that?A menace from a child?
whirlysplat your "funny" lines are just boring.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:42 PM