KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH! new SERIOUS version. other topic is for discussion

HERO HIGH! new SERIOUS version. other topic is for discussion
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (638): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*he looked up the crowed hall and saw a gigantic person "that cant be a kid!!" he thought to himself "or is he?"*

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:11 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David accepted that all looked at him, and now it was kinda amusing. He was way oversized for his age. And at this size it was kinda hard not to bring attention to himself. He smiles at the crowd as he lend towards a locker door.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:14 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

* he quickly walked out of the school and to a lone tree. he sat under it knowing he wasnt right for this school and he knew it.*

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:16 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-saw the huge student and shook his head- nah can't be....can it?

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:17 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Man, David wished to me a mindreader. He looked at the crowd and smiled. They looked at him aswell, but they did not smile. He did not expect them to do so either. People never accepted him, and like earlier he was happy when that pretty girl talked to him, even if she was alittle rude. She atleast talked to him.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:20 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Collector
Whatever

Argantes arrived at the school. He entered and the first thing he saw was a very very tall kid. "Principal perhaps?" He didn't want to take his chaces, he didn't want to cause trouble... yet.

I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take

Come Join Me At Vicious Intent p.m me if you join

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:22 PM
The Collector is currently offline Click here to Send The Collector a Private Message Find more posts by The Collector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Good to see the old cast is here big grin

name: Dan Mcgreggor
super-hero name: Wildfire
powers: Pyro. can create things out of flames like a flaming shield, sword, or whip. also can fly when on fire.
appearence: Always has a black suit on, due to how hot his body becomes when on fire. also has a helmet to cover his head. when not on fire, has brown eyes. all his hair was burned off when he got his powers.
height: 5' 8''
weight: 200 lbs

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:36 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

dan walked through the halls up to his locker. 961. he put his stuff in, and then put a pin-up of a supermodel on the inside of the door. he shut the locker and looked around for anyone to talk to

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:38 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David looked down to the man in the locker next to his. He noticed the girl he putted up and looked at him for a while. What did he have to loose anyway. Maybe this guy were not afraid of heights.. "You know that girl?" he said and tapped on Dans locker.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:40 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dan looked up, and up at the giant next to him.

"Naw, just a celebrity I just think is hot. there's no way i could get her. "

Dan holds out his hand in a hand shake.

"I'm Dan. Dan McGreggor, a.k.a. Wild-Fire."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:43 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

He responded.. David smiled. "Why would you not get her?" David said and looked at him, "I am David Voorhees, A.k.a Jason. Pleasure meeting you, Dan." he smiled and gave dan his hand to shake.. But he then noticed people looking at them, and whispering things about them. "I dont people likes you talking to me" he said.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:47 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

OOC: i know some people have seen me write this in almost every thread i have done, but if any one wants to see a picture of their character, just give me the info below and i will use the Hero-machine to create them.

1. gender (duh)
2. skin color
3. body type - regular size, midget, larger than regular, or hulkish(only for males)
4. hair stlye/color
5. eye color
6. lipstick color (optional)
7. clothing style/color
8. shoe stlye/color
9. cape stlye/color (optional)
10. aura stlye/color (this includes flames all around the persons body, or a glowing aura, eyc.) optional
11. weapons

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:51 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
He responded.. David smiled. "Why would you not get her?"

"well, she's a celebrity. im just an average super-hero. plus she's 5 years older than me."

Dan noticed the people looking at them.

"Why would they not want me to talk to you?"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:53 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Are celebitys better than others?" he said. "Well, because I am very different. People dont like different peoples." he looked at them.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:55 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*he sat under the tree and saw a strange group of people look at him oddly so he decided to walk back into the school for the time being. He walked down the hall think ing if he was enrolled in the schoolhe turned the corner and went to and office to talk to someone he came out with a paper and went to look for his locker. "oddly enough i was droped of hear but to be enrolled!! thats even weirder..." he thought to himself as her serched for the corect number*

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:57 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-walks behind them- ppl always fear what they don't understand

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:58 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David turn around. "Well, do you understand?" he said curiously to the man.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:00 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

of course i do

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:01 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*he looked around the corner cautiosly... and sees 3 people talking... he silently looks at the numbers untill he finds his locker right across the hall from the three*

Last edited by Lord Follen on Jul 14th, 2005 at 11:16 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:03 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"Ok, ok. let's all settle down and all introduce ourselves. hey you over here."

Dan pointed to Zake

"I'm Dan"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:29 PM