KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH! new SERIOUS version. other topic is for discussion

HERO HIGH! new SERIOUS version. other topic is for discussion
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (638): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*he looked at him* ... Zake...Scyth...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:31 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

you'll know my name soon enough -walks away-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:32 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David looks after the man. "But.." well, he was not suprised. "My name is David" he said calmly.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:34 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Okay... i think you might be of help...david...what is this place?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:35 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"This is a school" he said and looked at Zake. "This is my first day" he smiled at Zake

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:38 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Oh well then nver mind... *he turned around to look for the other guy to see if he could be more help*

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:39 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-puts his things in his locker and walks to his class-

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:40 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Name: Kojak Viller

Appearance: Narrow face, crystal blue eyes, brown hair

Powers: Ice powers; can control the water vapor in the air around him; create and control ice; can evelope himself in ice, 'Ice Mode'

Bio: Kojak's mother and father died recently in a horrific car accident. His sister Betty, who is only 19, was unable to properly take care of Kojak, so she suggested this new highschool. That is how he ended up where he is.

Personality: On the outside, Koakis fun, friendly, and outgoing. His nature can sometimes lead to trouble with superiors, but he doesn't mind in the slightest. On the inside, Kojak is constantly hurting from the recent death of his parents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look, here's my number at work. Here's the new apartment number. Here's my new cell phone number. If anything happens, don't hesitate to--" said Kojak Viller's sister, Betty, but she was soon cut off by her little brother.

"Alright, alright, alright," said Kojak, smirking. "Chill." As he said that last word, small, crystine-blue ice began to envelope his entire body. After a few seconds, his entire body was consumed. "I'll be fine."

With that, Kojak, in his ice mode, leaped out of the car, extending his hand. The air below his hand instantly formed into ice. Kojak jumped atop the small pillar of ice, still holding his hand out, and began to slide on the ince tracks he was making in mid-air. "Wa-hoo!!" he whooped, curious eyes staring up at him. That was perfect for Kojak, though; he loved to be the center of attention.

While sliding, he winked at a few girls, before heading back down to earth. He began to walk towards the front door, and before he even got inside, the ice had disappeared from his body. He pivoted before going through the front doors, flexed his fingers, and the ice tracks that Kojak had just been sliding on began to disappear, as if nothing had been there in the first place.

Once inside the building, he looked down at the schedule he'd been given. "Locker numero 1-9-4," he said to himself. He made his way to the corresponding locker, only to find that, right next to it, stood a giant man. "Hello," he greeted the man. Perhaps it was a teacher that he could get in good with...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:41 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dan looked at Lance, then at Dave

"What's his problem?"

Dave shrugged his shoulders

"Well, im gonna go see what the other students are like. what room are you in?"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:41 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*he catches up with the guy he saw earlyer* sorry to bug you...I was wondering... if you can tell me something... about this place...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:42 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

A few more boys walked over to the big guy and Kojak. "And hey everybody. My name's Kojak."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:43 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-looked at zake then kojak- zake was it the school is to teach us to control and use our gift properly and hello kojack

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:46 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

"Hello," he extended a hand towards the boy. "What's your name?"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:47 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Before Dave could answer, Dan saw some Ice punk slide in, and winked at some girls. Dave had no idea about the rivarly between fire and ice heros.

Dan put his helmet on and turned on fire. his hands and feet were the only thing seen flaming. he could control those not to burn that much. the rest of his body was burning so badly that he would melt the walls and things around him if they were exposed too long. he flew up next to the Ice punk, as he called them.

"Who do you think you are, sliding in here and trying to woo the girls? You Ice Punks are all the same, trying to be 'cool' and 'nICE'. "

supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

yes its zake... and what do you mean by... gifted? Hi ...Kojack

H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Kojak landed softy, grinning at the new boy. "Chill, Hothead."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:49 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
"Hello," he extended a hand towards the boy. "What's your name?"
-shook hand and looked at dan- calm down

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:49 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Lord Follen
you know powers

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:50 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Originally posted by shadow12
you know powers

not all are gifts...and some shouldnt be called powers...*he walked away to look for a class room*

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:51 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

"I didn't catch either of your names."

Originally posted by shadow12
-shook hand and looked at dan- calm down

Originally posted by Lord Follen

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:51 PM