KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » next gen consoles

next gen consoles
Started by: sully_2u

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do any of yall still play the pokemon games?

How far did you go in playing them. My last one was Pokemon Ruby. I didn't get sapphire, which was my first time not getting both of a set.
I didn't bother with leaf green and the other one cause they were just remakes of the first pokemon games, I also didnt get crystal cause that was a remake. I never did finish Ruby, which was my first time not finishing one. Maybe i'll go back, never know.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:22 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:52 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by powerfulone1987

How far did you go in playing them. My last one was Pokemon Ruby. I didn't get sapphire, which was my first time not getting both of a set.
I didn't bother with leaf green and the other one cause they were just remakes of the first pokemon games, I also didnt get crystal cause that was a remake. I never did finish Ruby, which was my first time not finishing one. Maybe i'll go back, never know.

I got Sapphire, which I played mostly in the summer, and came in really handy on the way to Florida lol.

I really enjoyed Sapphire. I managed to catch that huge green dragon thing. It was sorta like the equivalent of Mewtwo. There was another Mewtwo-type character, which was this big whale (the one on the box). Those two were very impressive creatures.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:41 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Wow. It looks wierd, but I was expecting something new from Nintedno. You could tell they were cooking something original up.

I am VERY interested in how this will play out. This could be the best thing ever.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:43 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:56 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I don't care for pokemon anymore, they made 15 of them, each one less special.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:46 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
they're doing something interesting..

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3143782 read about it before bashing
I'm not bashing. . I'm just worried people aren't going to take too well to it since it's new and different. People didn't take well to the Wind waker either at first.

I mean they say the GC controller is still useable . . .

I'm just affraid of people thinking it's too gimicky.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 04:10 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Creshosk
I'm not bashing. . I'm just worried people aren't going to take too well to it since it's new and different. People didn't take well to the Wind waker either at first.

I mean they say the GC controller is still useable . . .

I'm just affraid of people thinking it's too gimicky.
I don't let that judge my argument, but I don't see the benefit of a controller like that with the games I play.

Also the new ps3 controller is a tad large, but its on the ends.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 08:55 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I don't let that judge my argument, but I don't see the benefit of a controller like that with the games I play.

Also the new ps3 controller is a tad large, but its on the ends.
Well if nintendo flops due to poor sales . . . they'll become like sega, a thrid party company. . .

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 12:19 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

It and sega are becoming quite similar, I like sega more...

Dreamcast was great, but either you loved it or you hated it.

I did however not like the controls.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 12:43 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Red Superfly
I got Sapphire, which I played mostly in the summer, and came in really handy on the way to Florida lol.

I really enjoyed Sapphire. I managed to catch that huge green dragon thing. It was sorta like the equivalent of Mewtwo. There was another Mewtwo-type character, which was this big whale (the one on the box). Those two were very impressive creatures.

I didn't get far in Ruby. I really wasn't into it like I used to get into the others when I was younger. I don't know why cause I still liked it and after all I did buy it. I got stuck at a gym leader and stopped, tried again, and stopped and haven't tried again. And for some reason it is just hard for me to go back to it and pick it up.

I have on occassion went back and played Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy Color, but not in a while though.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 07:52 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

the reason to get Nintendo Rev is Smash bros Rev, you know the mario and zeldas too the reason to get Ps3 is MGS4 and FF12 God of wars if they making more, and others like maybe soul calibur more and the Reason to get Xbox360 is DOA4 Halo3 andNinjagaiden 2

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 08:02 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

smashbros is why I got GC big grin

I still like the old smash bros best, when kirby was good.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 08:31 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why isn't Kirby good now?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:26 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
the reason to get Nintendo Rev is Smash bros Rev, you know the mario and zeldas too the reason to get Ps3 is MGS4 and FF12 God of wars if they making more, and others like maybe soul calibur more and the Reason to get Xbox360 is DOA4 Halo3 andNinjagaiden 2

This is a very confusing and unorganized statement. Some needs to lay off of the caffeine.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:27 AM
Null

^ A-Hole^

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:28 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

This is a very confusing and unorganized statement. Some needs to lay off of the caffeine.
You are going to have to adapt to that typing, and I'm not trying to be sarcastic.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:55 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Why isn't Kirby good now?
They weakened my boy.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:55 AM
Null

*Sigh* xxx just had to comment, or it's day wouldn't have been complete.

Last edited by Null on Sep 21st, 2005 at 10:07 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 10:03 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I, want to kno, ho tihs xxx, is, becaue, he sounds, realy , mean

*sigh*

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:33 PM