KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » next gen consoles

next gen consoles
Started by: sully_2u

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

So? Doesn't change the fact that you believed me.

Think for yourself.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:22 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

*snickers*

See? Don't believe everything you're told. Find out for yourself.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:23 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

USA! USA! USA! USA!

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:24 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KILLBILLFREAK
----DiVAS-R-DEADLY-------

i did believe for a second or two

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:24 AM
KILLBILLFREAK is currently offline Click here to Send KILLBILLFREAK a Private Message Find more posts by KILLBILLFREAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why though? Your stupidity astounds me.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:25 AM
KILLBILLFREAK

Sega Sega Sega

KILLBILLFREAK is currently offline Click here to Send KILLBILLFREAK a Private Message Find more posts by KILLBILLFREAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KILLBILLFREAK

That's nice

Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sega are from USA.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

KILLBILLFREAK

but if you were smart{ Not saying you are not} i said thats what X-Play said not me

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:26 AM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GreenFist
but if you were smart{ Not saying you are not} i said thats what X-Play said not me

Yeah, we saw that. And we said that you should form your opinion instead of just following what someone else said.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:28 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KILLBILLFREAK

embarrasment

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:28 AM
KILLBILLFREAK

Can we talk about something else i feel so dumb now

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:32 AM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Could get back on topic I guess.

Slightly outlandish idea admittedly.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:34 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KILLBILLFREAK

Nintendo is okay

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:58 AM
an_old_wonderer

they use RE4 as their excuse, but the resident evil series started on ps1 lol

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 03:57 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by crazy_shadow
they use RE4 as their excuse, but the resident evil series started on ps1 lol

Yeah, and then after Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, they couldn't take it any further so they gave the licence to Sega. Sega made Code Veronica then Sony stole it back on PS2 years later. Again, they couldn't push it any further beyond that or the shitty gun survivor series, so they sold the licence to Nintendo who boosted the series to unseen levels before creating possibly the best game ever in Resident Evil 4, and also Resident Evil Zero which of course was first planned to be on Nintendo 64.

Nintendo are just better.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 12:41 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Yeah, and then after Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, they couldn't take it any further so they gave the licence to Sega. Sega made Code Veronica then Sony stole it back on PS2 years later. Again, they couldn't push it any further beyond that or the shitty gun survivor series, so they sold the licence to Nintendo who boosted the series to unseen levels before creating possibly the best game ever in Resident Evil 4, and also Resident Evil Zero which of course was first planned to be on Nintendo 64.

Nintendo are just better.

-AC

yes

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 04:33 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I love nintendo, I love kirby, I love resident evil...

You can download old nintendo games on psp emulator.

I'm going for the PS3, because it hasn't disappointed me in my other years having it, but I love Nintendo too and I feel that SNES is the best nintendo system to date.

I definitely am NOT an xbox fan myself.

But yea, ps3 is the road for me, backwards compatibility just seals the deal IMO.

Nintendo is the gaming business, microsoft xbox is more hardware, and playstation is a blend of both, with versatility and selections that I like.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Sep 12th, 2005 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:49 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sony just release a thousand games and by hit or miss, get a couple of good ones.

It's like The Punisher's fighting style. Fire off an M16 and eventually you'll hit something.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 04:18 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Well the thing with nintendo was, its great, but its not giving the audience what "it wants", like you said they make great games, but are a little behind on the concept that a growing audience of gamers are more mature than the past decade.

I myself don't follow the crowd, like GTA, I thought it was VERY overrated, like halo.

Overral the Nintendo fell short of its expectations for 2 generations, but the thing with nintendo fans, is they love it, or hate it.

N64 was a failure on some levels, they were still on a cartridge medium which were horridly expensive, and after mario 64, the quality of the games went down and down slowly.

Quality, quantity, and VARIETY matter in games, so its all of what you're looking for.

If I like sports games, and shooters, xbox is my destination.

If I want innovation, I would go for nintendo.

If I want variety and versatility, I'd go for sony.

These are all things that come to mind with consoles. I myself like the sony/pc combination.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 06:16 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote