KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Matrix: Path of Neo

The Matrix: Path of Neo
Started by: TrAnCeDuO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NinthCorona

Regular.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 06:02 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snoopbert
I liked it, it some parts it was brilliant, other's lacking, overall good.

I thought the same about EtM, I dont hate it or think its the worst game, I had fun, so Im hoping PoM is the same.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 10:39 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

I got this game over christmas, and overall, it was a good game. It was everything 'Enter The Matrix' should have been and we finally have a good game for one of the best sci-fi film series. However, there were a few problems with the game. The first half of the game was fine, running from the agents, entering the combat simulations, everything was good up until you became the One. Now, what I first found wrong was how easily I got my ass kicked. The One is meant to be all powerful, not be kicked through walls three times in a row. Agents were also difficult to kill, surrouding me before pounding me into the ground. The second half of the game was good, but I just didn't feel with the One. Too many times I was beaten down by agents after i'd wasted focus punching and missing them. The levels were OK, but suddenly I'm with the Keymaker, and then I'm against Smith in the final battle?! What about a run-in with the Trainman, Bane in the real world, the machine-city. The end of the game seemed rushed. Overall, it was a good game experience and I'll get back to it after I've completed my over games.

Attachment: student011.png
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:41 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

this game ****ing sucked, its awkward and hard to play. i dont wanna write a bunch about how and why it sucked, i just hated it. dropped 60 dollars on it too.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 04:42 AM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

60? Why?

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 04:45 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ast
60? Why?

Hmmm...probably got the deal with the game guide and the game. I know this because I got it for Christmas...returned the next day wink.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 05:03 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

i live in canada, it ended up being 65 with tax. i just got the game, no deal. if you open the package, can you still return it?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:56 AM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

I have read way too many varying reviews and heard too many different opinions on this title.. i dont know whether to get it or not now...lol

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:13 AM
BAILY is currently offline Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

dont get it man, rent it and see for yourself. it blows, if your a hardcore matrix fan and you just wanna be able to be neo, pick it up. but if your looking for a good game, look somewhere else.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 08:28 AM
DenKi

I sold the game after 1 week - Its a crappy rushed game, you dont even feel like your playing as "The One".

My mates a complete Matrix Fan, and he feels the same way, he took his back after 1 day, theres so much bad points i could say about this game but its not worth it...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 12:29 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I felt like the one no expression Maybe because I realize it is slightly impossible to replicate certain moments of the movies into an interactive experience.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 12:52 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frag Maniac
Dangling Participle

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Well...at least we get finally an Matrix game where we can actually play as the main character of the movies...

And Enter The Matrix was an OK game...except for the Hovercraft levels.
I've read you can play as Neo in Enter the Matrix too, by typing in the right code in the hack system they have. I'd like to know if anyone here has tried it? Also, if you can play Neo in EtM, do you have enough strength to take on the agents and beat them? I got tired of just running away from them.

I bought EtM just recently, along with 4 other titles I got cheap, after missing the CoD 2 sale. If I'd paid say 25-35 bucks for it, I'd have been very disappointed, but the game is not all bad.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:06 PM
Frag Maniac is currently offline Click here to Send Frag Maniac a Private Message Find more posts by Frag Maniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I still need to pick up Path of Neo....

And there probably is a way to play as Neo in ETM, but I've never come across that specific code....would be pretty cool I think, though.

I managed to kill an Agent in ETM after quite a lot of effort though laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:15 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

rent it first, unless your a huge matrix fan its not even worth checking out. i was really disapointed with it, i thought it was really rushed and sloppy.

can you return games if you take them out of the packaging?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 12:08 AM
Frag Maniac
Dangling Participle

Originally posted by Lana
...I managed to kill an Agent in ETM after quite a lot of effort though laughing out loud
That would make an interesting video you know, if you could pull that off again. wink What difficulty mode were you on btw, and how did you kill him?

One of my fave parts of the game was playing Naiobe and knocking that SOB agent out of the plane.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:51 AM
Frag Maniac is currently offline Click here to Send Frag Maniac a Private Message Find more posts by Frag Maniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Frag Maniac
That would make an interesting video you know, if you could pull that off again. wink What difficulty mode were you on btw, and how did you kill him?

One of my fave parts of the game was playing Naiobe and knocking that SOB agent out of the plane.

grenades on the "the virus spreads" mission is the only way i've ever seen an agent killed on enter the matrix

now onto path of neo...just got it today...i must say its better than i thought it would be...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 09:33 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Frag Maniac

I can't remember, it was like last year or something....I managed to knock him off a rooftop.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 09:42 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I actually beat the burly brawl level without getting hit.. since when you enter those 'multi-target combos' you're basically invulnerable to everything.. so I just spammed it til the agents gave up.. /shrug.

I enjoyed PoN muuuuch more than ETM.. I hope the next matrix games even bettah..

a major gripe I had was how your previous combos get totally over-written by higher tier combos.. messed

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 11:33 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frag Maniac
Dangling Participle

Originally posted by jaden101
grenades on the "the virus spreads" mission is the only way i've ever seen an agent killed on enter the matrix
I have a hard time throwing grenades in EtM, they're worse than the superball grenades of Doom3. They seem to have minds of their own, sometimes two get thrown when I'm trying to throw just one.

Next time I fire up EtM, I'm going to type in that code to play as Neo, if I can just remember where I found it. I'll let you guys know if it works.

A FarCry from civilization, with F.E.A.R. of the unknown, the Painkiller brings redemption, unto himself.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 01:31 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I actually beat the burly brawl level without getting hit.. since when you enter those 'multi-target combos' you're basically invulnerable to everything.. so I just spammed it til the agents gave up.. /shrug.

I enjoyed PoN muuuuch more than ETM.. I hope the next matrix games even bettah..

a major gripe I had was how your previous combos get totally over-written by higher tier combos.. messed

understandable when it comes to the bullet dodge being taken over by the bullet stop...but the best disarm in the game gets written over...the one when you kick the swat team guys gun over his head and shoot him in the back with it....

the ariel death blow level 3 is the most deadly and stupidly ridiculous move the in the game...when you flying kick 4 guys one after the other...i love it...

i cant seem to master the one when you 2 guys are spin them while smashing their heads of the ground

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 06:15 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote