KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Magical High School Game Thread

Magical High School Game Thread
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(wuz up? recap)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:59 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(whats been happening?)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:02 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
"Yeah....Why?" he asked standing up, in his normal state

(( Sorry I was confused stick out tongue ))

Recap

Kenneth got a new power for strangth. The nerd is fealy mad about us getting powers and was yelling at tthe God of Chance> That is about it.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:06 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~Pretty much next time there is a page near by I wil expect you to pick numbers the closest gets the page you arent ther etoo bad~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:07 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~Pretty much next time there is a page near by I wil expect you to pick numbers the closest gets the page you arent ther etoo bad~

(( Ok, sounds as far as you can make it. Do you pick the pages power? ))

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:09 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(ok)
kris got up from meditation. she felt sleepy. "i think im going to sleep for a while" she said laying down

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:10 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Kate slid down the wall to sit on the floor. " I think I will just rest here I do not feel like sleeping."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:37 AM
DarkDethbringer

~yyes butn the pages are themed, lik ehis was power so it would have to be liek Super Strength orSuper Speed, or something among thosew liines

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:56 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Kai picked up her head set. "Great, they're ruined. The water really got into them." She walked over to the tree and sat down.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 03:04 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacobleo

i got powers wow what should i do to use them

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 02:24 PM
Jacobleo is currently offline Click here to Send Jacobleo a Private Message Find more posts by Jacobleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(Jacobleo, could you possible use speech markers ( "....") so that it is easier to understand you. I can't tell weather you are OOC or your chara's actually speaking. try to differentiate.)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 01:35 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

~recap-o plz-o~

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 12:16 AM
ScarletPheonix is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletPheonix a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletPheonix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

nothimg since last time except we killedteh Demons

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 01:07 AM
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

Kendra walked over and grabbed her backpack, fixed her hair and walked over to the bulletin board in the music hall humming to herself.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:22 PM
ewansbabe is currently offline Click here to Send ewansbabe a Private Message Find more posts by ewansbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillerNinja
Super Sniper

( i know it`s alittle late but can i join?)

I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
I need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide 'em
If some shit ever just pop off, I'm supposed to be beside 'em

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:23 PM
KillerNinja is currently offline Click here to Send KillerNinja a Private Message Find more posts by KillerNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Kenneth would turn around and simply leave the group. He didn't really care for wandering around and beating up demons. All he wanted was to go too the music hall. Jason was sick today but Kendra would be there. He wouldn't admit it but he loved her accent, gave her voice great sound. He continued thinking about her as he ran into a wall on accident. He laughed it off looking around making sure no one had seen it. The school seemed empty, kind of creepy. Seeing the door to the music hall he slipped in staring around. Spotting Kendra at the bulletin board he would move quietly as he stood behind her. Hands moving foreward he would start tickling her sides.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:40 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

Kendra jumped and squirmed as Kenneth tickled her "ay! what are ye doin'?!?" she asked turnin around giving him a hug. Kendra was a very huggy person and any chance she got when she saw him she'd give him a hug.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:55 PM
ewansbabe is currently offline Click here to Send ewansbabe a Private Message Find more posts by ewansbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Kenneth would only smile hearing her accent yet again. He didn't really have a clue where it was from usually sleeping in history. Seeing Kendra hug him he would hug her back giving her back a light rub. Pulling away he would gaze around for a second before turning back to her.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:59 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

"So what's up with ye?" she asked smiling at him pulling her red hair up into a messy bun. She really did like Kenneth, but she didn't think that he knew it and she was afraid that if she told him he would be mad or things would change between them. "I've jus been doin a wee bit of practicin'" she spoke softly clearing her throat a little bit.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 12:04 AM
DarkDethbringer

~don't join here KN and I have to think i foyu can cme up with a way to jump in without it being wiere thn by all means~

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 12:04 AM