KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Magical High School Game Thread

Magical High School Game Thread
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Magical High School Game Thread

~you rp here~
it was a day liek any other day School was going to strt in two hours, the sun was out it seemd clouds might form soon. It is 6:00 AM some might not be up yet so do what you need to do! na dbe sure to get to 'Jupiter High' (High Scool name)

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 02:46 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

kristine woke up and drove to the high school. it was now 7:35. she waited for her friends and walked around until the classes started

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 02:50 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~please be more discriptive, it isn't that late lets give others chance kk?~

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 02:51 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Kate shifted, not wanting to leave her comfortable bad, as she heard her alarm buzz to wake her. "I'm up, I'm up! " She sat up and looked for the lights. She flicked them on and looked out the window. It was going to be a nice day.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 02:51 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaiy037
Pwned

Secret had been up and ready for a while. As she always was. Slwoly shutting her front door she made it out soundly enough as not to wake Hank up and get the affect of his hangover.

She [walked?] down in the school's directing, slinging her bag over her shoulder, wrappign her red jacket tightly around her. She crought her headphones up to her ears and hit the 'Play' switch on he MP3.

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 02:54 AM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(like this?)
Kristine woke up, feeling down. she dragged her feet towards the kitchen where she made her breakfast of milk and ceral. she then drove to school and was stuck in traffic. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!" she yelled as other people gave her wierd looks. "IM GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!!" she finally arrived at the school accualy on time. "its a miricale that i came here on time"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 02:55 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~yu live whereever you wnat b back I will hav ea plt update on my arrival~

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 02:56 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

axel 's alarm went off while axel was shifting in his sleepto turn it off again when he fell out of bed seeing as it was out of his reach and got up rubbing his head "damn it..." yawned and quickly got dressed in his normal clothes and walked out of his room after turning the clock off and went to the kitchen to get something to eat real quick and left early to get to school

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 02:58 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Josh was in bed, he had been awake for a while. The alarm went off and Josh blew it up. "S***... Here we go." He said putting on his jacket. "Time for school... how great." He mumbled going to the kitchen.

His mom sat and drank coffee. "Have a nice day at school, hon." She said.

Josh sighed and grabbed an apple. "Whatever you say. See you later Ma." He said, kissing his mom on the cheek before he walked outside and ran to the school.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:01 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaiy037
Pwned

Almost there, a boy burshed past Secret, ovbiously in a hurry to get to school. The sound of Twiztid rung through her ears as she cotinued to try memorizing the lyrics to her latest amusement 'Fall Apart.'

[Okay, I have to sleep now. Shit I didn't do my homework. Okay, piece]. Don't RP too far. Haha]

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:05 AM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Kate rudded the sleep from her eyes and got dressed. She put on a pair of blues jeans, a white sleeveless top with a purple slash of color across it and and pair of sneakers. She walked down stairs where her older brother was already eating and grabbed a breakfast bar. She looked at him and he was only half done. "Hurry up or we will be late." "don't worry we will be fine." He dumped the rest of his cereal and walked out the door to his car with Kate behind him.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:06 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(try not to) axel was still tired and walked slower than normal to get to school he adjusted his head band and combing his hair while walking and and put on his head phones to listen to his CD player "man i need a need a ipod or something

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:09 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

kris was sitting down near her class and listned to her video iPod

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:14 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

kerry's alarm clock had just went off."7:35. what the?great i'm late."she looked into her closet and pulled out a red tank top and black blue jeans with some red boots.after she got dress she got in her blue impala and drove to school. traffic was ok for this time of the day."i'm here.i'm here"she ran in

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:15 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Josh got to the school and rested next to a decorative pillar. He looked at his watch and sighed. "I'm getting slower." He said, punching the pillar. He kept punching the pillar until his hands were numb. "Whatever." He said, walking inside.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:23 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

shw walked in her class still listning to her ipod

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:24 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

axel finally made it to school now awake and kinda hyper and was walking in school in almost a runand went to his class room and sat down messing around with his pen

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:26 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

she was watching the music video and noticed that some other people were there

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:28 AM
Maleficus
King dork

Josh saw a girl listening to her iPod. He thought about talking to her, but decided that he would leave her alone. He walked to his first period class.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:29 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Kate's brother pulled up with a sudden stop in a parking space, the stop sent Kate forward a little. "I do not care if this is your car, I am driving hom! You are going to get us killed. I have my licence too. " Her brother shrugged and laugh, "what you don't trust me." "At this point I do not know." She knew was did it in part just to bug her but Kate still did not like it. She walked up the steps to the school and started for her first class. Her brother, Mark, in the other direction for his class. "See you after school Mark. "He gave her a small wave goodbye.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:31 AM