KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu vs. K

Ryu vs. K
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Hey don't get me wrong, I have alot of respect for K'. The dude is powerful, fast and cool.

But (And yes Lancer, you've shown complete bias, so it's not a flame) He doesn't have the moxy to hang with Ryu's experience, even though he has far more cool factor than Ryu does. IMO Cool factor doesn't help in a fight.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 02:53 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

K is more powerfull and cooler than Ryu but Iori has some things to do.

You scream,you cry and then you die.

Attachment: 649714bloody_iori_by_melkhior.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 07:30 AM
lordxalba is currently offline Click here to Send lordxalba a Private Message Find more posts by lordxalba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

nothing biased about saying Ryu's got no feats. not anything that helps much against someone like K'. not to mention that you still haven't provided any proof of ryu's dealings with immolation either.

and lastly, you saying flames are justified because i'm being biased is like me calling flaming you for running away from the jin/ryu thread and not providing any back up to what you're saying. but i didn't. so what's your problem? wink

last time i checked, you weren't one to decide what qualifies as a flame and what doesn't.

You're already dead. RESPECT Kenshiro!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 09:32 AM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hell Lancer
nothing biased about saying Ryu's got no feats. not anything that helps much against someone like K'. not to mention that you still haven't provided any proof of ryu's dealings with immolation either.

and lastly, you saying flames are justified because i'm being biased is like me calling flaming you for running away from the jin/ryu thread and not providing any back up to what you're saying. but i didn't. so what's your problem? wink

last time i checked, you weren't one to decide what qualifies as a flame and what doesn't.

Excuse me?

I'm not the one digging up 4 year old threads to provide nothing but bias and pointless character bashing.

That said, plenty of the other threads have ryu's proof in them already, why repeat everything just to satsify your pointless bagering?

And I just did, don't you read? Ryu deals with immolators in practically every other tourney, I listed ust some of the characters who use immolatin in their techniques, and I didn't include Ken in that list either, who is perhaps the most flamey of all the characters besides Dhalsim.

Lastly, I didn't flame, and I didn't run away. Calling your oppinion biased is not a flame kid, get that through your skin very quickly.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 11:20 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I'm not the one digging up 4 year old threads to provide nothing but bias and pointless character bashing.

I dug up that thread? laughing out loud
fail.

quote:
That said, plenty of the other threads have ryu's proof in them already, why repeat everything just to satsify your pointless bagering?

transation: you have no proof

quote:
And I just did, don't you read? Ryu deals with immolators in practically every other tourney, I listed ust some of the characters who use immolatin in their techniques, and I didn't include Ken in that list either, who is perhaps the most flamey of all the characters besides Dhalsim.

ken's not predominately a fire user. and his flames aren't capable of vaping someone like kyo's are (as shown in KofKYO game). dhalsims yoga fire is canonically said to feel numbing, not burning.
you show me ryu dealing with someone a lot faster than ken with a lot more firepower than ken, and then we'll say you've got something to go with. besides, I thought we didn't use A>B>C logic here. just because ryu managed to deal with ken's flames doesn't mean he can deal with K's.

quote:
Lastly, I didn't flame, and I didn't run away. Calling your oppinion biased is not a flame kid, get that through your skin very quickly.

no, but saying i'm stinking up the place is, junior wink

Last edited by Hell Lancer on Apr 29th, 2010 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 09:27 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

ditto. basterds aren't even putting him on KofXIII which was one of the big complaints people had. why would you not put in one of the top5 most popular characters of the franchise on your game....and you'd put in an obscure tw@t (Hwa Jai) in his place? erm
WTF!?!?!?! mad I hope that is a joke. Where you get this news from?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 01:33 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

K is really cool. I like him.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 01:37 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

I dug up that thread? laughing out loud
fail.

You've dug up ancient threads to have a dig at 4 yo oppinions, then claimed it was a oke to try and get away with it. this proves you are spiteful Sado.

transation: you have no proof

Your a poor translator too.... You don't read.

ken's not predominately a fire user. and his flames aren't capable of vaping someone like kyo's are (as shown in KofKYO game). dhalsims yoga fire is canonically said to feel numbing, not burning.
you show me ryu dealing with someone a lot faster than ken with a lot more firepower than ken, and then we'll say you've got something to go with. besides, I thought we didn't use A>B>C logic here. just because ryu managed to deal with ken's flames doesn't mean he can deal with K's.

No, but Gouki's are, as is Bison's. Canonically?

Stated by who? By Tiamat no doubt, same with HADOUKEN, but both have been superceded since then, so that no longer applies.

K' Teleports, he's not nessisarily faster, and Ryu has dealt with speed freaks faster than K' before, as well as teleporters, and both have had far greater firepower than K'. read Bison and Akuma.

A>B>C logic isn't proof on it's own, but it does show Ryu dealing with anything K' brings to the feild.

no, but saying i'm stinking up the place is, junior wink

I Said "Your Bias is stinking up the place". Lose the bias, and you'd be cool in my book.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 04:11 AM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
WTF!?!?!?! mad I hope that is a joke. Where you get this news from?

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/main.htm
'tis true

quote:
You've dug up ancient threads to have a dig at 4 yo oppinions, then claimed it was a oke to try and get away with it. this proves you are spiteful Sado.

check out who ressurected the thread before pointing fingers at me.

quote:
No, but Gouki's are, as is Bison's.

and they have been canonically shown to be capable of vaping someone? what proof do you have of these flames being as powerful as K's? you know, aside from the fact that these guys are from Capcom wink

quote:
Stated by who? By Tiamat no doubt, same with HADOUKEN, but both have been superceded since then, so that no longer applies.

you mean, the same Tiamat who the so-called "canonical depictions" of the UDON comics were in agreement with?

quote:
K' Teleports, he's not nessisarily faster

you're basing this off what exactly? game play?

quote:
and Ryu has dealt with speed freaks faster than K' before

Chunli and Vega, I assume, both of which we dont don't know if he's ever really faced in a proper match. SFA3, he didn't run into Vega and in SF2, we don't know if he faced Vega. we know he knows Chunli but we don't know if they've actually fought each other. and if they have, was it simply a sparring session or a proper fight.
your guess is as good as mine, really.
K' takes on armies of people carrying machine guns regularly because he was going around raiding NESTS bases frequently>anything ryu's done or dealt with in terms of speed.

quote:
as well as teleporters, and both have had far greater firepower than K'. read Bison and Akuma.

still awaiting proof on both.

quote:
A>B>C logic isn't proof on it's own, but it does show Ryu dealing witanything K' brings to the feild.

last i checked, it didn't apply to tekken so it doesn't apply to SF. stop the double standards or accept similar points from Tekken fans.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 10:45 AM
Darkstorm Zero

check out who ressurected the thread before pointing fingers at me.

I'm pointing you out because you made a snide assed remark for no reason, thats even worse than pointlessly dredging up an ancient thread for no reason at all, it was essentially your excuse to troll.

and they have been canonically shown to be capable of vaping someone? what proof do you have of these flames being as powerful as K's? you know, aside from the fact that these guys are from Capcom wink

Give me an example of K' vaping anyone noteworthy before you hurl that shit at me first.

you mean, the same Tiamat who the so-called "canonical depictions" of the UDON comics were in agreement with?

I didn't say tiamat was totally wrong, but I also don't swallow everything the guy says like it's bloody gospel either... Geez man, grow some balls and go do some of your own research.

you're basing this off what exactly? game play?

Anything i can get my nads on actually. he's not DBZ fast, so don't bother playing on that angle.

Chunli and Vega, I assume, both of which we dont don't know if he's ever really faced in a proper match. SFA3, he didn't run into Vega and in SF2, we don't know if he faced Vega. we know he knows Chunli but we don't know if they've actually fought each other. and if they have, was it simply a sparring session or a proper fight.
your guess is as good as mine, really.
K' takes on armies of people carrying machine guns regularly because he was going around raiding NESTS bases frequently>anything ryu's done or dealt with in terms of speed.

Ok, so based on raiding a base, I can say that Charlie, Chun Li and Guile can evade the same, plus gunship cannons and missiles?

still awaiting proof on both.

Based on feats alone, Gouki and Bison far outdo anything K' has ever shown, especially Gouki. Then there's guys like Gen, Oro, Gill....

last i checked, it didn't apply to tekken so it doesn't apply to SF. stop the double standards or accept similar points from Tekken fans.

No dude, I said Ryu has faced similar abilities in the past. I never said he won or lost, and I only mentioned characters because you demanded I do so. This points to experience dealing with immolators, teleporters, and speed freaks, often all in one package. This doesn't set the stage for A>B>C logic at all.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 12:54 PM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I'm pointing you out because you made a snide assed remark for no reason, thats even worse than pointlessly dredging up an ancient thread for no reason at all, it was essentially your excuse to troll.

wrong again.

quote:
Give me an example of K' vaping anyone noteworthy before you hurl that shit at me first.

Kyo was about to vape Yashiro and Yamazaki when he got berserker. Kyo has the same flames as K'. proven.
now, lets talk about Bison etc vaping ANYONE.

quote:
I didn't say tiamat was totally wrong, but I also don't swallow everything the guy says like it's bloody gospel either... Geez man, grow some balls and go do some of your own research.

flaming again, darko?

quote:
Anything i can get my nads on actually. he's not DBZ fast, so don't bother playing on that angle.

quote:
Ok, so based on raiding a base, I can say that Charlie, Chun Li and Guile can evade the same, plus gunship cannons and missiles?

where exactly?

quote:
Based on feats alone, Gouki and Bison far outdo anything K' has ever shown, especially Gouki. Then there's guys like Gen, Oro, Gill....

I'm talking about FIREPOWER not feats. show me Gouki etc showing their flames to be stronger than K's.

quote:
No dude, I said Ryu has faced similar abilities in the past.

but you have no proof of Ryu doing it. Ryu fought Bison but near as we know, Bison pretty buttraped him. he fought akuma but there's no we have to assume that akuma teleported for a fact. it's like me saying Jin can dodge bullets (which he can btw) because Lei Wullong has a move where he can pull out his gun and shoot.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 02:02 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

wrong again.

Kyo was about to vape Yashiro and Yamazaki when he got berserker. Kyo has the same flames as K'. proven.
now, lets talk about Bison etc vaping ANYONE
Has Kyo vaped somebody b4?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 05:18 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by I-Drop
Has Kyo vaped somebody b4?

He has? When somethin' is hot enough to vaporize, it usually doesn't manifest itself as fire. Tends to look like a laser or light, fire is not hot enough vaporize, unless it's water or held over somethin' for a crazy long time.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Apr 30th, 2010 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 08:42 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

wrong again.

The Ryu vs Jin thread being a perfect example. Please don't try to dodge the issue.

now, lets talk about Bison etc vaping ANYONE.

ABOUT to vape? Right, o in other words, you have no proof whatsoever...

flaming again, darko?

No Sado, I'm asking you to go and aquire your own information instead of eating up other people's research and claiming it is gospel.

Way to answer the point, by poking at a typo..... You are a child.

where exactly?

Charlie's SFA3 ending, where a gunship forced Charlie back to cover Bison's retreat into the Psych Drive. And Charlie's SFA2 ending where he gets shot by a gunship. Not to mention that Shadaloo was a world leader in dealing with weapons and narcotics, they would have access to some pretty devastating equipment, considering they had their claws into governments, law enforcement and military organisations the world over.

I'm talking about FIREPOWER not feats. show me Gouki etc showing their flames to be stronger than K's.

Hell, according to you, gouki's iland sinker was caused by his Ki. Which constitutes his firepower, Shankunetsu hadouken, as stated by Tiamat Immolates opponents. You sure know how to pick and choose your sources, but when something inconveniant crops up you apparently plug your ears and shout "I CANT HEAR YOU" really well...

This is why I say "do your own research."

but you have no proof of Ryu doing it. Ryu fought Bison but near as we know, Bison pretty buttraped him. he fought akuma but there's no we have to assume that akuma teleported for a fact. it's like me saying Jin can dodge bullets (which he can btw) because Lei Wullong has a move where he can pull out his gun and shoot.

Yeah, right up until he forced Bison to explode with a Shoryuken.

Ashura Senkuu is one of Akuma's mainstay techniues, why should we assume he was not using it throughout the battle? Not to mention he has faster foot and attack speed reguardless of this anyway.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 03:56 AM
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Hooohoo laughing K is back to kof xiii

Old Post May 1st, 2010 08:58 AM
lordxalba is currently offline Click here to Send lordxalba a Private Message Find more posts by lordxalba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
The Ryu vs Jin thread being a perfect example. Please don't try to dodge the issue.

i didn't resurrect that thread nor did i start the flaming. you're blind erm

quote:
ABOUT to vape? Right, o in other words, you have no proof whatsoever...

kagura's words. fail.
speaking of proofs, i think you're the last person to talk....given you're epic fail in Ryu/Jin thread when you said "show me Jin beating Kuma easily" when the prologue directly STATES that he did it.
when are you going to grow up, darkman?

quote:
No Sado, I'm asking you to go and aquire your own information instead of eating up other people's research and claiming it is gospel.

the guy has more veractiy that you ever will. it's not about doing your own research as much as it's about knowing which source to quote. i'm quoting a well-known and well-respected and possibly the most damn accurate source on SF...as opposed to listening to some obscure Aussie dude on sporadic hissy fits.
and stop calling me Sado.

quote:
Way to answer the point, by poking at a typo..... You are a child.

that was hilarious and you know it! wink

quote:
Charlie's SFA3 ending, where a gunship forced Charlie back to cover Bison's retreat into the Psych Drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSnc...feature=related
speaking of your minimal veracity: Charlie was in the gunship, genius, watch the ending again! hahaha! what a fail! laughing out loud

quote:
And Charlie's SFA2 ending where he gets shot by a gunship.

so...the fact that he gets shot is your proof that he (and Guile and Chunli) can evade gunfire? no expression
EPIC fail.

quote:
Not to mention that Shadaloo was a world leader in dealing with weapons and narcotics, they would have access to some pretty devastating equipment, considering they had their claws into governments, law enforcement and military organisations the world over.

rubbish. the only soldiers we see in the entire game are barehanded fighters like Juri and Juni. so for all your "woulda coulda shoulda" we SEE K' taking armed fighters head on in KofMI2. we don't see shite in SFA3.
yet another epic fail.

quote:
Hell, according to you, gouki's iland sinker was caused by his Ki. Which constitutes his firepower, Shankunetsu hadouken, as stated by Tiamat Immolates opponents. You sure know how to pick and choose your sources, but when something inconveniant crops up you apparently plug your ears and shout "I CANT HEAR YOU" really well...
This is why I say "do your own research."

you know what, I can see why you're being confused. what i mean by "firepower" is literally, the power of flames. there is nothing in the SF canon or in the list of (exaggerated, misconstrued or fanfictional) feats that Bison or Akuma have that shows they are capable of vaporizing someone. from tiamat's source, the shakuunetsu hadouken can burn very badly but it's not capable of vaping someone.
so really, my sources are fine. if i were you, i'd be more worried about your horrendous failures with your logic (a term i'm using extremely loosely right now) for Charlie being capable of dodging gunfire and then making it even worse by saying Guile and Chunli can do it too just because Charlie did it...only he never really did and in fact got shot.
frankly, i think you need help.

quote:
Yeah, right up until he forced Bison to explode with a Shoryuken.

never happened, canonically. fail.

quote:
Ashura Senkuu is one of Akuma's mainstay techniues, why should we assume he was not using it throughout the battle? Not to mention he has faster foot and attack speed reguardless of this anyway.

so you don't have proof that he did. good to know.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 12:03 PM
Darkstorm Zero

i didn't resurrect that thread nor did i start the flaming. you're blind erm

And your talking about my bad memory...

kagura's words. fail.
speaking of proofs, i think you're the last person to talk....given you're epic fail in Ryu/Jin thread when you said "show me Jin beating Kuma easily" when the prologue directly STATES that he did it.
when are you going to grow up, darkman?

Hah, so we are going to use yet ANOTHER obscure statement to try and justify a non existant feat?

I never failed in that thread dude, I left because I had Rl issues to deal with, such as work.

the guy has more veractiy that you ever will. it's not about doing your own research as much as it's about knowing which source to quote. i'm quoting a well-known and well-respected and possibly the most damn accurate source on SF...as opposed to listening to some obscure Aussie dude on sporadic hissy fits.
and stop calling me Sado.

Firstly, reported for Racism. And the fact that you know my country of origin proves that you are Sado, since i don't recall telling you where I'm from, but I do remember telling Sado.

Secondly, Your the one quoting obscure sources, and your using another dudes research, you have precisely 0% first hand knowlege of anything your saying. you my friend, have absolutely no right to decide who is more accurate.

that was hilarious and you know it! wink

Meaningless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSnc...feature=related
speaking of your minimal veracity: Charlie was in the gunship, genius, watch the ending again! hahaha! what a fail! laughing out loud

Absolute fail... Charlie was in a bloody Harrier in his SFA3 ending you blatant fool. I was reffering to his SFA2 ending... Read my posts properly!

so...the fact that he gets shot is your proof that he (and Guile and Chunli) can evade gunfire? no expression
EPIC fail.

The fact that they where not absolutely reduced to paste and their clothes full of bullet holes attest to this... Where is your proof K' evaded gunfire?

rubbish. the only soldiers we see in the entire game are barehanded fighters like Juri and Juni. so for all your "woulda coulda shoulda" we SEE K' taking armed fighters head on in KofMI2. we don't see shite in SFA3.
yet another epic fail.

Right, because Shadaloo is made up of 13 dolls, and the grand masters... Oh wait... Your wrong again. MY BAD!

you know what, I can see why you're being confused. what i mean by "firepower" is literally, the power of flames. there is nothing in the SF canon or in the list of (exaggerated, misconstrued or fanfictional) feats that Bison or Akuma have that shows they are capable of vaporizing someone. from tiamat's source, the shakuunetsu hadouken can burn very badly but it's not capable of vaping someone.
so really, my sources are fine. if i were you, i'd be more worried about your horrendous failures with your logic (a term i'm using extremely loosely right now) for Charlie being capable of dodging gunfire and then making it even worse by saying Guile and Chunli can do it too just because Charlie did it...only he never really did and in fact got shot.
frankly, i think you need help.

read above, you horrendous moron, all 3 where invading shadaloo bases, and 2 of them are experienced military combatants, that already have high speed feats and techniques. Your horrendously misunderstanding the original sources and instead choose to act on tiamat's plot guide, a guide made by a fan and has no more canon capability than any other fanmade work. Which is now outdated in any case. in any event, None of the flame users have flames, reduced to ashes, and with the exeption of perhaps Iori, have never actually killed anyone.

never happened, canonically. fail.

back this statement up, or go away. And no, Tiamat's "interpretation" of events is no more valid than mine, and you saying "I'll take his word over yours" is not a rebuttal. you have to back your oppinion with actual evidence.

so you don't have proof that he did. good to know.

you have no proof to the contrary, and since it's a mainstay technique, my position is far stronger than yours.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on May 1st, 2010 at 01:30 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2010 01:24 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Edit, I meant that the flame users have never killed, reduced to ash, or killed anyone with perhaps the exeption of Iori.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 01:51 PM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
And your talking about my bad memory...

burden of proof's on you, dude. not me. you're the one making an allegation here. back it up or shut up.

quote:
Firstly, reported for Racism. And the fact that you know my country of origin proves that you are Sado, since i don't recall telling you where I'm from, but I do remember telling Sado.

calling you aussie is racist? laughing out loud

quote:
Secondly, Your the one quoting obscure sources, and your using another dudes research, you have precisely 0% first hand knowlege of anything your saying. you my friend, have absolutely no right to decide who is more accurate.

quoting reliable sources IS a big part of research, genius...as opposed to arguing against said reliable sources basing it on nothing but atrocious memory.

quote:
Absolute fail... Charlie was in a bloody Harrier in his SFA3 ending you blatant fool. I was reffering to his SFA2 ending... Read my posts properly!

you said:
quote:
Charlie's SFA3 ending, where a gunship forced Charlie back to cover Bison's retreat into the Psych Drive. And Charlie's SFA2 ending where he gets shot by a gunship.

hahaha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkBPlmUIyMQ
pleaes, show me the gunship laughing out loud
and secondly, Charlie sitting in a harrier shooting at Bison is not proof that he can dodge bullets, einstein.
and when all this isn't bad enough, i'm dying to hear you explain how being shot explains him being capable of dodging bullets. LOL.

quote:
The fact that they where not absolutely reduced to paste and their clothes full of bullet holes attest to this... Where is your proof K' evaded gunfire?

shadowloo soldiers in SFA3 had no weapons at all. as seen in endings of Cody and Guy etc. therefor, not only is your hogwash on Charlie dodging bullets (because, you know, he gets shot by them, lol) incapable of being proven but the soldiers we do see don't have weapons.
but you say, because these characters aren't dead then they must have been dodging bullets. therefore, the fully armed soldiers we see here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guJfAL_fviA
were really being taken on and k' and gang really must have been dodging their bullets because they've been doing it for a while (because as of post-kof99 and kof00 K' and Maxima were said to have been raiding NESTS bases). and this is your own "logic" against you wink
quote:
Right, because Shadaloo is made up of 13 dolls, and the grand masters... Oh wait... Your wrong again. MY BAD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSnshjln0BQ
fail.

quote:
blah blah blah blah...in any event, None of the flame users have flames, reduced to ashes, and with the exeption of perhaps Iori, have never actually killed anyone.

alright, last here: stop the flames. now.
as for what you're saying, we freaking see KULA kill NEST soldiers in the KoFMI2....you're seriously going to tell me that K'll have qualms about it?
but anyway, why would kagura say that kyo was about to vape yash and yama and then even jump in and try and stop him if he wasn't? oh, wait, you never thought about those things. besides, in the KoFAD we see kyo fubar a full iron mast with a flick of his arm. show me ryu doing something comparable with his shakuunetsu. THAT is what I mean by firepower.

quote:
back this statement up, or go away. And no, Tiamat's "interpretation" of events is no more valid than mine, and you saying "I'll take his word over yours" is not a rebuttal. you have to back your oppinion with actual evidence.

because everyone in the game blew up bison with one thing or another. you're not going to tell me that Dan's capable of doing it now are you?
*crosses his fingers and hopes Darko hasn't regressed so far back mentally*

quote:
you have no proof to the contrary, and since it's a mainstay technique, my position is far stronger than yours.

in all the vids or them fighting we've seen, canonical ones, we've never seen akuma do it. fail.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 04:14 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Hmm... There was no bullet dodging at all in that vid, all it was was Kula freezing a bunch of goons...

Ah well... My work prevented me from replying to the latest bunch f crap from Sado, and now he got himself banned as a sock 'n' troll... Knew it would have happened.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 04:14 PM