KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Unofficial script for POTC 3

Unofficial script for POTC 3
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol yea.. nickelback is good

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 07:27 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

yep yep. and queen. they have funny songs i.e. bicycle race. and they have great songs i.e. we will rock you, another one bites the dust, and i want to break free.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 07:33 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

Hehe...I'm strange. I like "Asian Kung-Fu Generation"

Back to the story...

Suddenly, Jack pulled out a dukebox and started playing "Queen" really loud.

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 10:44 PM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

*you mean a jukebox.*

he started playing bicyle race(it goes perfect with a blooper real)

if you haven't heard that song you should look for it, it's not a particularly good song, but it's pretty funny big grin

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 10:59 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

O_O Sorry 'bout that...I appologize for my hidious version of the English language (I can't really spell properly for some reason...)

Everyone (including the crabs) all shrug and then start to dance wildly.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 01:35 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

but then jack comes and shoots them all (i mean the monkey jack *I BET NONE OF U GUESSED THAT)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:48 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i didn't even know he could hold a gun blink
then bananas fall from the trees and draw the monkey away. the remaining bananas join the crabs Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
while all this is happening: tia dalma, will, and liz are looking at the dancing bananas and crabs. jack comes up from behind and askes "is this a dream?" will replies "i don't think so." and pinches himself. jack says "me either. if it was, the bananas would be carrying rum." just then the bananas pull rum from behind their backs. "oh" says jack

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:18 AM
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

...then something dawns on Jack.
"Wait a minute...there is no 'Pearl', so...NO RUM!" He then runs about panicing, stealing all of the bananas' rum.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 10:47 AM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

suddenly, the bananas stop dancing. they fall to the ground, powerless because jack took their energy source. "oh lucky us, food too!" says jack as he's collecting the bananas.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:54 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

meanwhile... norrington and beckett team up with jones!! but they control him since they have the heart! however bootstrap jumps off the boat lol (can he do that?) and the kraken is pissed cuz he still did not get that 10 dollars

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:57 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

dammnit i mean 5 dollars~!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:58 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

so the kraken instead takes a bagle that he finds all soggy floating on the surface of the water. and then bootstrap realizes his pocket is a little light. he looks in his pocket and asks"what happened to my bagel?"

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 05:15 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

so he goes to davey jones complaining about how the kraken has taken his bagel. davey jones says some badass crap and then bootstrap is thrown off for dissin the kraken. however, bootstrap cannot swim and sinks to the bottom of the ocean, NEVER to return..

(damn killing bootstrap was fun lol)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 03:59 AM
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

Aw. But what about the begle? sad

Meanwhile, everyone had finished eating the bananas, and Jack had just finished drinking all of the rum. Elizabeth looks reprochfully at him as he staggers about, trying to find more rum.

"Ugh...why is the rum ALWAYS gone?!" He asks aloud. He then sees Elizabeth and silently condemns her for burning the rum on the island in the first movie.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 07:37 AM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 03:24 PM
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

...why does something tell me that we have too many sequals for our own good? laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 10:13 AM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

*shrugs* i've no clue......

jack finally gives up the search for more rum and they're all sitting on the beach when..........

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:36 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mådness
...why does something tell me that we have too many sequals for our own good? laughing out loud

lol - took the words right away from my fingers!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:18 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

laughing out loud I don't think that's a good thing though blink *shrugs and continues laughing*

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jessigem
*shrugs* i've no clue......

jack finally gives up the search for more rum and they're all sitting on the beach when..........

He sees the cannibles from the second movie starring at him. There, on a chair, is the dog that was left on the island. Turns out that the cannibles love dogs and only eat people, not anything that isn't people. The dog then barks and then two cannibles start to approch Jack, arms outstreached...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 10:52 AM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

but jack holds up his hands in an innocent manner and says "wait. i'm a dog too. see? bark bark!" then he offers the cannibals a leftover banana peel. they take the banana peel and give it to the dog. the dog sniffs it and leaves it on the ground...........

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:17 PM