KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP

The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP
Started by: Baby Bear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpadeKing

(just look back to where you last posted you're no where near me and jenny anyway erm )

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 01:21 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

ugh Im dropping out too, this isnt going anywhere.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 02:03 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Clyde saw josh and spike talking."Hmm..I wonder what they are doing?"he thought.Clyde came from behind a the wall"Whats guys haven't seen youI thought I was a goner cuz I got lost!"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 02:55 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

hey guys im srry cant post right now maybe saturday night idk because im to tired to think and post right now because i have been wrestling every day and night since tuesday and i still have to wrestle tommrow and saturday and i even got out of school a hour early today for wrestling i just got home so i'll make a decent post sat night if i can ok

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 02:59 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

(I guess we can finish this!)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:55 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

yea we can finish and ur on

i take requests

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:55 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Baby Bear
Clyde saw josh and spike talking."Hmm..I wonder what they are doing?"he thought.Clyde came from behind a the wall"Whats guys haven't seen youI thought I was a goner cuz I got lost!"

(Uh its your turn buddy)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:58 AM
Silent Coyote

Spike turned around and had the knife he grabbed earlier at the persons neck.

"O its just you i thought you might of been a monster or something. Well anyways lets get out of here I already lost Josh he went off somewhere."

Spike said now slowly walking forward.

i take requests

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 04:05 AM
The Infekted

Clyde looked own the cells"Yeah I haven't seen the others either!"Clyde walked past one cell and saw syringes lying on the floor"I think we might be the only ones alive"Clyde examined the room "I fel a presence in here somewhere!"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 04:17 AM
Silent Coyote

Spike got a evil grin on his face jumped towards Clyde and scraed the living sh1t out of him then he hit the ground and watched Clydes arm fly over where he just was. Spike got up and laughed to himself.

"got cha." Spike said

"And the only presence i feel is that your crazy you and I both know we are the only two people alive right here there is nothing around here unless its one of our gay guides or a friend of ours you would be crazy to think it was a zombie or a monster."

Spike said laughing at what he had just said.

i take requests

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 04:38 AM
The Infekted

Clyde smirked"Yeah well it would've been better if we had some girls around her!"he said. All of sudden something grabbed clyde by his neck and slammed him towards the wall.The syringe lifted up and pointed at him.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 04:54 AM
Silent Coyote

Spike jumped out of his skin almost

"HOLY FU(K its the exersist your on your own Clyde buddy!"

spike said as he jumped back away from the cell then he thought well he is my friend and just threw his knife blindly into the dark hoping to hit what ever it was that was in there. Spike had hitten what ever it was and it was hit in the head and dropped dead.

"Ok from now on Clyde you are staying away from me i dont want to die."

i take requests

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 05:01 AM
The Infekted

Clyde fell off the wall"Look at what you hit!"he said.It was a ghost that slowly disappeared into the air and gave off a evil laugh."You know you can't kill spirits"Clyde ran further down the hall feeling scared"You might want to come on before that thing comes back!"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 05:04 AM
Silent Coyote

Spike just looked at the thing and got scared and took off running and getting ahead of Clyde.

"Im already one wait two no three who cares im already ahead of yo....."

*PPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHh SHICK*

"Holy hell"

Spike said leaning back pulling a neo matrix doge move. As a very long and sharp spear came flying over his chest. Spike straightened back up but did it again then he dove back towards the cells. As two more spears hit the wall.

"what is up with this place."

Spike said panting and looking at Clyde now

i take requests

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 05:23 AM
The Infekted

Clyde looked around" I don't know it might be haunted with ghost or zombies you never know!" A sound was heard down the hall way. It sound like a axe being dragged on the floor with constant screeching.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:39 AM
Silent Coyote

SPIKE GOES CRAZY AND KILLS EVERYTHING BUT THE PEOPLE HE CAME TO THE ISLAND WITH

lol sorry i dont know what to post and this thread is so dead

i take requests

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:42 AM
The Infekted

Come on I got a idea!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:43 AM
Silent Coyote

ok post it then i need more than wut u last posted

i take requests

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:45 AM
The Infekted

Clyde stares down the dark hall trying to make out the drk figure. It was dragging a bloodied axe with some skulls on it. The appearance of the entity looked like a gladiator or a spartan.Clyde heart starts to race "Oh my god..We got a situation on our hands now!"

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:48 AM
Silent Coyote

Spike turns around and see what Clyde is looking at.

"O my fukn god we are going to die! Hey clyde distract the thing."

Spike yells as he gives the knife he had to clyde and throws it at the monster. Spike runs up near it and it swings its axe at him barely missing him but cutting his shirt.

"You really big mean scary b!tch your goping to die!"

Spike says as he slides threw the things legs then getting up and grabbing the knife out of his shoulder and stabbing it into the back of its head. Then Spike tries to break its neck but doesn't work so he grabs the knife again and stabs it to death.

i take requests

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:55 AM