KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
Started by: Nactous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 45 46 [47]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
?

Sc4's controls are tight as hell. Your controller's the one that might be stiff.

And i'll always be the first one to say graphics don't matter if a game's sh*t. I'll never deny that.

And Crysis is the only game that comes real close to Sc4's graphics but "Bioshock"? Sc4's character models, especially facially, are photorealistic. Don't remember Bioshock looking photorealistic. Half Life 2 looks better than Bioshock and that came out what 3 years ago..Doom 3 looks better. And Sc4 looks way better than both..

And Sc4's open world scenery outshines all of "Bioshock's" enclosed and clausterphobic graphics. And gamewise "Bioshock" is good but I beat it in a week. On hard. And I didn't wanna play it again. Why.. I accomplished everything you could in it. There was no more to do and nothing else to get.

Not the case with Sc4, though. In fact it's the opposite.

And I bet you did have fun with "tfu". So did I. Cause that's exactly what it is. "a fun a*s game" as I wrote while I dl'ed the demo and during the 1st day it came out when I got it, after I played it for a couple of hours.

And you palyed the demo but didn't game the game seemingly. (you could get the graphic novel. It's the exact same thing down to every last sentence.)
This post deserves a thumb up. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see this (and rather clearly, as I own Bioshock and SCIV myself).

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 04:35 PM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Rargh, this game is so frustratingly designed. Why in the world would it save shortly before a cutscene, ide. And the controls seem to do what they like at times rather than what makes sense. The story doesn't seem to really have much to do with the Star Wars of the films. And there are ridiculous and useless quick time events to beat the bosses....though failing doesn't matter, you just have to push the button sequence in time or you have to try it over...i mean...c'mon.

Except for that it's pretty fun though.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Jun 4th, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 12:18 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

TFU is a fun game, but, yeah, I agree that it's very frustratingly designed.

The sequel was just awful.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 01:11 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote